Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Ravage"I grew up in the jungle. I have to eat something!" Ravage retorted. "And it's not like my system is adjusted to veggies alone. And besides, it was getting old. If I hadn't gotten it, something else would have soon."Soundblaster looked at Zauk. "My designation: Soundblaster." He replied in his monotone. "That is Ravage."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: SavinaSavina felt a bit torn...true enough some Rahi had to eat other Rahi to survive, should couldn't argue if that, and even if this Toa wasn't really a Rahi, he might as well have been one. She didn't have to like it though."Well...I guess you have a point there...you can't help it if you need to eat..." She sighed. "I've been living in the jungle a long time as well. Though I've managed to eat only plant-life...kinda convenient when you can control it too."

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Snells, last I checked, Savina wasn't Laserbeak. :PIC: Ravage"Yeah, well, I can't much crystal." Ravage commented. He must have been a sight, standing on all fours like a cat. "No offense, but I'm surprised you aren't dead yet. You don't seem like you would have been able to survive in the jungle."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: OMG! I must of had a mental lapse... :o I can't keep my names straight anymore... http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/annoyed2.gifIC: Savina (Not Laserbeak! :P)"Well, this is my first time being outside the jungle...like ever...I'm still...adapting to this new environment..." Savina commented."And plus, I'm very good at not being seen...in the jungle anyway." Grecko grunted. "Plus I have Grecko." She giggled as she pet the ash bear.

OOC: Hope no one minds, I made the NPC hunter a PC. :PIC: Zauk"Nothing..." He said, trailing off.IC: TehlinThe hunter that Ravage had attacked woke up. He had been momentarily stunned by the attack.The first thing that he saw was the Rahi. But he didn't think it was a Rahi now... The second thing he saw was another Toa of Plant Life standing over him, which was strange."Uh..... What happened?" He asked Savina.

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Ravage*Before Tehlin Woke Up*Ravage growled hus understanding. "I've been all over the island. Mostly doing-" He stopped short.AFTERRavage loomed over, and growled at, Tehlin.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: TehlinHe stopped his hand partway from the blade, and sat up. The Toa felt a pain on his arm and looked down.Tehlin he gasped, his arm was covered in blood and cuts."Oh.. Mata Nui... ow," He said.IC: ZaukHe walked up next to Tehlin."Ooo, yeah, man. We better get you patched up," The hunter said.

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Savina"Do people...get hurt like this all the time...it seems to never stop..." Savina commented as she pulled some kind of vial from her bag, opened it, and spread the power that was inside it across Tehlin's wound. "It's gonna sting...but it will keep it from getting infected. It also will slow the bleeding."

Edited by Snelly

IC: RavageRavage performed an approximation of a sigh, sounding closer to a growl, and stood on his hind 'legs'. "He will be fine, but it would be best to staunch the bleeding." For that, the bestial toa ripped a portion of the black clothe he wore to keep warm off, and carefully bandaged the wounds. Tehlin was probably very nervous at this sight, namely the claws adorning Ravage's hands.As he worked, Ravage commented. "Yes, people get hurt like this a lot." Of which I am in no small part guilty.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Zauk and Tehlin"Yeah," He said before turning to Tehlin, "How many times do I have to save your sorry backside?"The Toa fo Plant Life shrugged, trying to ignore the stinging and the fact that the being who had injured him was fixing his wounds, "Well this is twenty-three. The whole mess with the Tarakava and Muaka doesn't count."The Toa said to Ravage, "Yeah, something tells me that you might have something to do with that."

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Tehlin"No, not really," he said before grinning, "Although I feel like I was attacked by a Rahi-Toa.""No offence man," He said to Ravage.IC: Zauk"Well, I know I wouldn't mind," he said, "Although you're right, maybe not infront of Savina. Same reason I didn't tell her what I do for a living."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Savina"Well I...I guess...it has something to do with killing Rahi doesn't it?" She asked, dreading the possible answer."It's a powder made from a vine that grows in the jungle, don't really have a name for it though..." She said, responding to Tehlin's question.

Edited by Snelly

IC: SavinaSavina looked at Ravage. "Well...that's terrible...just...try not to do it in front of me..." She suddenly felt a bit more uneasy being so close to a killer. She looked at Tehlin, trying to forget about Ravage for the moment. "Yes! I can show you what type of plant it is too." Using her element, she made a very rough, dark red vine sprout from the ground. "It's this plant here."

IC: RavageRavage looked rather surprised, a strange expression on his bestial face. "Well I'll be darned. Someone who hasn't tried to kill me after finding out my profession."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Savina"Well, it tends to grow on the trees in Le-Wahi. It's a very...dry, yes that's it...it doesn't need to absorb much water, that's why it's so rough...does that help any? I usally just have to think of lots of details about a certain plant if I'm trying to grow it for the first time."She looked at Ravage. "I really try to avoid killing...so far I've been successful..."

Edited by Snelly

IC: TehlinHe nodded, "Yeah, thanks."He focused his power, and made another vine shoot up from the ground. It was still the wrong one, but it looked a lot more similare to the one Savina had grown.He tried again, and this time the dark red vine grew up from the icy ground."Ah ha! Success!" He said, "So, where does the powder come from?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Savina"Yeah...maybe..." She sighed, at least he seemd to be someone remorseful, then again, it wasn't like he'd promised not to kill again, even she wasn't that naive to think he wouldn't keep on killing.She focused on Tehlin again. "What you do is chop it up into small chunks, and then crush it, add some water, and keep mixing it until it drys up the water and becomes a smooth paste. You let it sit for a while and it will become a fine powder."

IC: Naru"Eh," she whispered back, "sooner or later she'll know. You're only making it worse by not telling her. For all we know she thinks you're a murderer for hire too, now."Naru retrieved the knife she had thrown from the snow and sheathed it, now that it had cooled off."I mean, we're not exactly carrying brooms and dusters around here. What could we possibly be doing with this many weapons, if not killing Rahi, killing people, or killing time as traveling entertainers?"

IC: Savina"Can we...go back inside now?" She asked Naru and Zauk. "It's cold out here." She hadn't noticed until the excitement had died down, she hugged herself, shivering a little.

Edited by Snelly