Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Naria:Naria had stopped at an intersection, looking back at the three Toa. They were taking too long discussing their next plan of action to her mind."Are you going to hurry up," she called back to them, "Or are you going to stand around talking until you all drop from the cold?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC-Naria:Naria rolled her eyes. "Well, if you would get over here you would see I'm standing rather close to it," she said, gesturing down the street. The inn was rather close.She walked in, looking for somebody who could help her. She saw two Toa, walking up to them. "Would you mind helping a friend of mine get to a hospital?" She asked them.OOC: That's Jasik and Veira she's trying to talk to. I'ma gonna PM Tyler now. :P

profiles i guess

IC-Naria:"Thanks," Naria said to the taller Toa. She looked back, noticing Cantai, Carraig and Sumiki only just coming in. She pointed to the latter, the Toa of Iron with the injured leg."It's that Toa of Iron," she said. "His name's Sumiki, or something like that. I didn't quite catch it." She looked up at the Toa and the person who was possibly his girlfriend."So what are your names?" She asked them.

profiles i guess

OOC: Magic.IC: Wraith - Spirit Form -Oh, I don't plan on staying in here long, I find the company rather distasteful. Wraith responded to Tails. Now, are you gonna tell me what you know about my attacker? Or am I just wasting my time?

IC: TailsYou don't plan on staying, I'm afraid you must change your plans. The voice cackled, you're in my mind now! Walls began to form around Wraith, and Tails. Soon the floor turned into carpet, and two found themselves in a simple room, carpet on the floor, a table in the middle. Please sit, Tails suggested as he took a chair leaving the other one available to Wraith. Care for some Tea? A pitcher of Tea appeared on the table, next to it was a cup.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Jasik (Flash-Freeze Suites, Ko-Koro)"Jasik," he said, nodding and smiling warmly in greeting. "This is my friend, Veira."

IC: Sumiki"Naria got my name right," Sumiki said to Jasik, grinning. "I'm in Ko-Koro because I heard that there was a hospital here, and my leg needs to get looked at. A Muaka attacked it. Do you happen to know where the hospital is?"

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

IC: Jasik (Flash-Freeze Suites, Ko-Koro)"Uh, yeah," said the Toa of Air, pointing down the street. "Just follow the road until you reach the right turn. It's the building at the corner."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Sumiki"Thank you very much. If I ever need a place to spend the night in the Koro, I'll remember this one."Soon, Sumiki was back out of the Flash-Freeze Suites, onto the icy road, with Cantai and Carraig behind him. Just one more turn at the next street, and maybe he could get some treatment for his leg.

Edited by Phobophobia

IC: Wraith - Spirit Form -Wraith just stared at Tails for a long, long time. You're a bloody prick. Do you know that? I'm not gonna play your childish games, either tell me what I want to know, or don't.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Wraith - Spirit Form -Oh, I could do a number of things to him, haunt him, interfere with his plans, warn people about his approach, interfere with his Tryna so his undead are useless...I could do so much to ruin his day...

IC: TailsYou realize that you can't remain a spirit forever, and that all your actions will do is make an enemy out of Hiemalis, and trust me you do not wish to be such a beings enemy for the moment you have to return to a body he will crush you, kill you, and you will never have a chance to become a spirit. Also how do you like the biscuits?

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Wraith - Spirit Form -He already nearly killed me and put me into a coma, he made an enemy out of ME. I heard what the doctor's said, almost zero chance of my body ever awakening. I'm practically already dead. I don't have ANYTHING to lose.OOC: Wait, how would Tails know Hiemalis' name? That be meta-gaming man...

IC: TailsReally, I hear tell that there was a Matoran as well with the same odds, but apparently Movik hasn't given up on him, and is even sending someone out to recruit the Legendary Virthee. Your body will be saved as well. Are the biscuits not too you're liking?

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Wraith - Spirit Form -Oh, so they got some really good doctor? Well that's somewhat comforting, still doesn't improve my odds much, even the best of doctors are gonna have a hard time with curing a coma. Wraith eyed the biscuts for a moment, and then just shook his head. What's the point of eating? They're not even real, they don't taste like anything, and I don't even need to eat.

IC: TailsTails chuckled, Chap you really are a downer, y'know that. Have some faith, you never know which way chance may decide to flip, you could get lucky. Tails took another bite of the biscuit, Now if you know anything about the body, then you should know taste is very much so a mental process, like pain, now where in my mind, so I enjoy making sure everything tastes... splendid. So please try a biscuit they really are quite lovely. Besides not like you got much else to do, unless of course you wish for me to get some, entertainment for you. He snapped his fingers and suddenly they were watching a Kohlii match, with the fabled Joske Nimil playing. Surprisingly enough Jaller was the guard.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Wraith - Spirit Form -Wraith scoffed. You know I hardly care for things like entertainment, or the taste of my food. I'm all work and no play, that's the way Vernadon always put it. Besides, I've already made up my mind of what I'm gonna do, I'm gonna make my attacker's life a living karz...

IC: WraithTechnique? There is no technique...I already told you what I was gonna do anyway. Haunt him, interfere with his plans, warn people about his approach, interfere with his Tryna, you really should pay attention to what I say... Wraith didn't want or need any help, he just wanted to where Hiemalis had gone.

IC: TailsNo technique, sigh what a shame. The being mused for a moment before disappearing, and everything faded to black. Then Wraith found himself in a perfect replica of Ko-Koro exactly how he remembered, Matoran were bustling about everywhere, it was as if it was real. I'm bored now, but I really don't want you running off on me, however I still wish to be a good host. So please have fun, everything is the same as you remember. The voice spoke, seeming to come from all directions at once.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Jasik (Flash-Freeze Suites, Ko-Koro)"Uh, yeah," said the Toa of Air, pointing down the street. "Just follow the road until you reach the right turn. It's the building at the corner."-Teezy

IC-Naria:Naria looked up at Jasik skeptically. "You just sent them off in a random direction, didn't you?" She asked him, laughing slightly. If he did, he certainly did well, with the three musketeers over there believing him.

profiles i guess

Ic: "Vernadon, why are you just standing there idly?" Kaccio asked him in the lull as Perxin remained silent. Kaccio had observed the other teacher and how he had suddenly stopped walking, as if observing Kaccio and his guest. It wasn't suspicious until one factored in that Vernadon hadn't done or said anything else but stand there, as if waiting for something to happen. "Do you have visions to interpret, too?"

IC: Wraith - Spirit Form - Inside Vernadon's mind apparently...-Wraith tried to will himself out of the mind trap, without luck apparently. Then he got another idea, Tails was Vernadon's evil half, so maybe he could draw the attention of the good half? Verndadon! Vernadon! He kept calling this out with his mind over and over...

IC: SumikiIt took more than a little while to find this hospital, but Sumiki, Cantai, and Carraig found it. Jasik's directions were not the best, but after some exploration - and a little mental recollection on the part of Cantai - they were walking towards its main entrance."Look, if you guys want to head off or something, that's fine ... you don't really need to come in here with me."

IC: Vernadon and TailsVernadon nodded his head to Kaccio, "Kaccio, I was merely waiting until you finished assisting your friend. The meeting, at which we will decide how the school shall be built, will be starting as soon as you are ready."Tails meanwhile was formulating more devious plans, there was one reason, and one reason alone why he was detaining Wraith. This seem plan meant that he had to prevent Wraith from communicating with Vernadon. Thus he began toying with the image, suddenly Wraith found himself much younger and running up to him was a young Vernadon."Sheesh buddy what's the matter, I'm right here, come we're going to be late to sparring practice."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Wraith - Spirit Form - Stuck in some sort of mind trap -What on Mata Nui.. Wraith thought, then he realized what was happening, Tails was making him relive the time he and Vernadon.... Ah karz...anything but this...no... He tried to get away, but he found his found his 'body' wasn't responding to what he wished to do, it was like he was just watching, and yet forced to play along, just the way it actually happened."Oh...right..." His younger form said nervously. The two began to make there way to the training hall.

ooC: Do you have some sort of plan for how you wish for this turn out.IC: TailsAs the two began to make their way to the Kizack's hut, Vernadon began to start up some idle chitchat. Idle chitchat was something the modern Vernadon would never do. "So where were you yesterday, I had to spar with the training dummy again. You know how much fun that is."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Not really, it can turn out anyway really, besides, this was sorta your idea anyway. I though you had something in mind. XDIC: Wraith - Spirit Form - Mind Trap -"Oh I was...up in the mountains...it took me longer than I though to get back home."

ooC: I did, but it didn't involve Wraith being trapped in his body, but whatever I can roll with it. Just had an idea, let's play through the day Wraith decided to not use a weapon.IC: Tails"I see," The young Vernadon replied, "By the way I picked up a souvenir for you from Ta. Vernadon tossed a finely crafted sword and sheath, that's blade seemed to be made of ice itself, to Wraith. "So you know that girl Dad and I helped, the one who wanted to be a bladesmith. Well we were passing by a few months ago, and she asked us if we wanted to be in a commission, for free even. I figured why not, so I got one for you, seeing as I already have a sweet sword. We picked it up a few days ago. So what'd do you think, better than that rusty training sword you use now. What you gonna name it?"

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg