Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Lepidran put a hand on Aurax's shoulder, "Loud-shouting will not help here quest-brother." No indeed. These Matoran of ice and snow were far too fond of their deafening silence. They'd need another tactic to try and win Nuju over, and if just trying to break this glacier with a single hammer-blow wouldn't work, they'd have to chip slowly away at it. "Clearly the wise-elder lost all his trust with Takua."Alright, lets see how Nuju reacted to that. A suggestion that he was being a bit paranoid and a reminder of all one determined Matoran had done in the past. Hopefully that could move that ice-cold mind

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: Aurax wasn't really shouting- he was simply asking the Turaga how we can help.IC, Auarx: Aurax nodded, but said nothing. He could see that Lepridan was trying to guilt Nuju into helping them. Would it work? Aurax didn't know. In his mind, he quietly hoped that Nuju would see reason to help him and the others.

IC:If Nuju knew anything of Takua, or if the invocation of the Chronicler's name had any surprising effect on him, he did not show it. The Turaga remained passive as he clicked away and Matoro spoke for him. "Takua is gone. It is not confirmed that he was found by Makuta, but we can assume little else, considering he has not shown himself for many, many years. He is gone. The Chronicler bears none of my trust save that which could be carried by one to his grave."Nuju glared with steely eyes at Lepidran. "You disrespect Takua in an attempt to break my resolve, a clear resolve to keep the most volatile of knowledge safe from the most volatile of enemies. He would agree with me that such knowledge must be hidden until its proper time is revealed."

test2.png

OOC: He used an exclamation point, thats shouting enough for Ko-Koro :PIC: "With all due respect Turaga, if the legends truth-speak Takua journeyed across the island collecting Toa stones despite being warned against it by you and your elder brothers. And the results gave us Toa." Admittedly those Toa had only bought them a respite rather than a victory, but still... "Surely we are honouring him? Continuing in his tradition?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: But you can't absorb cold-you can only take away heat. You can also put in the heat, but you'd have to be a fire Toa to do that...Fire Toa can absorb the heat(a.k.a. energy) and they can put it back in, but all an Ice toa can do is take away the energy. They can't even absorb it.IC-Naria:"Yes, I'd like to know as well," Naria said, having listened to the conversation.OOC: Yes, I did just jump in here to use physics on you. Sue me.

IC: CikrenIts either a yes or no... she thought.Before she could change her mind, Cikren said, "I will go."

IC (Weta): "Thankyou, Cikren" Weta replied. "Now how about the rest of you? Naria? Ace? Cyber? Will you accompany us on this mission?" Weta was glad that Cikren had decided to come along: it would be great to have her company for the trip they would have a better chance of success working together.OOC: Apologies if I left anyone's characters out of that group, but I think that's everyone who encountered each other out in the drifts.

ppg2.png

IC:"In a way, you are following his path," Nuju replied pensively through his translator. "You, a group of Matoran, trying to unlock the great secrets of our island. It was a noble cause when the Chronicler undertook it. Perhaps in your hands, the purpose remains noble."The Turaga surveyed the group before him. His ancient body was slow, feeble even, but this did little to lessen his powerful presence. He seemed to be supported by an internal core of protosteel, a bar that held him aloft in pride and wisdom. He continued to click resolutely. "The importance of the message that you seek is of significance beyond any that you could possibly fathom; it has the potential to change everything. I will not part with my knowledge of it lightly. Why should I entrust it to you?"

test2.png

IC: TaerThe longer he strode, the more painful the blistering winds became, brushing against his spiked, scratched and weared-out armour. The warrior's visor, now fogged out by the snow, was just as needful as a tiny tail when walking on wood. His Rahi ways had finally come in handy, he could see in blindness. But, our hero was not going to make it easy to the village of Ko-Wahi. No, no. Slumping across the drifts was hard enough, not when a Mauka is raising it's head behind you. "No time to quick-talk,"The Toa said reluctantly "No no, I need to quick-fight you, my furry little frie-" His speech stopped suddenly, almost freakishly, if Taer was to escape, he would have to "quick-think"IC: Taer The collusal Rahi swang back and forth, knocking Taer of his feet several times. The more he tried to run, the more furious the cat grew. Pieces of ice and snow were flung up into the air and carried with the blizzard. The two partialy-blinded creatures fought continuously, until one dropped, but Taer woudn't let that happen."There there Mauka, I don't mean ha- ",Even in his non-battle position, the Rahi kept biting back, swining it's head amongst the piles of snow. Taer was sent flying across the landscape, his fragile body close to breaking."Come on there, I mean no - " Then it struck him. The creature could not see well, and he had passed through it's land. It was afraid of him. A jagged edge, followed by a long drop came into Taer's reach. He had to do something now, otherwise his organic organs will be blown across all of Ihu.

Matoro_by_agnosticambition.png

Through fire, through ice

Through the endless pain

He payed the last price

When the acts seem tame

That the sword be drawn

That the trumpets blow

When it comes to dawn

We will all bow low

For the ice warrior

For the final singer

For the last protector

For the flame-bringer

It was his greatest fear

It was his final fight

His name glistens here

In the stars tonight

Matoro

IC: Mantoxis was getting near Ko-Wahi, when his wings blew. Unable to hold the cold tempratures, the gukko plumetted. It landed in a soft patch of snow next to a cliff. "Go home," mantoxis told the gukko, establishing a mental link with it. "Find your way." As the gukko limped away on its wings, Mantoxis turned and noticed something. A patch of green, about to be attacked by a Muaka cat. Brandishing his spears, he ran towards the Muaka, yelling, "Back! Back, you monster!"OOC: Somewhat cliche, but will that suffice for a rescue?

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC, Aurax: "Because, Turaga," began Aurax, "we, as Takua once did, want to do our part to stop Makuta and his shadows. We have traversed the island in an attempt to solve its mysteries; we have gathered four of the clues, and I myself attempted to defend Hafu against his kidnappers. We simply, Turaga, wish to help."

OOC: You're going to have to do more than that to back away an angry, half-blind Mauka cat. Seriously.IC: Taer The Mauka kept launching it's head, the brittle bones smashing against the Toa's. Organic liquid was dispursed around the snow, and now a figure came to hand, yelling furious words at the Mauka.!"No! Don't do it! You'll only enrage it!" Taer howled above the blistering wind. But it was too late, the Mauka turned it's frustrated head to the other organism. The eyes locked onto it's target, the feet locked into position, the mighty Rahi ran.

Through the endless pain

He payed the last price

When the acts seem tame

That the sword be drawn

That the trumpets blow

When it comes to dawn

We will all bow low

For the ice warrior

For the final singer

For the last protector

For the flame-bringer

It was his greatest fear

It was his final fight

His name glistens here

In the stars tonight

Matoro

IC: Mantoxis just smiled. "You have no idea what you're getting into, rahi," Mantoxis whispered. Using his gravity power, he lightened the gravity around him, making it easy for him to move fast. He then hit the rahi hard, using his spiked knuckles to repeatedly punch the muaka, while blocking the creature's mouth with one of his spears. The Muaka, in response, gave him a painful headbutt, one that dislocated his shoulder. "Go away, Rahi," Mantoxis growled, using his power to repel the beast. This gave him a break in the fight. He ran over to the Toa and helped him up, asking, "Are you okay?"OOC: That any better?

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

OOC: Oh yes, but I don't think Taer will be happy.IC: Taer "Yeah," The brave Toa replied, spitting on the bloody floor "But you're hurt-hitting it. Rahi don't need to be hurt-hitted. You need to - " Painfully, the green cladded warrior came to his feet, Matoxis helping him aswell "- Watch. Oh, and please make sure I don't quick-die, however unlikely" A smirk grew across the blurred visor of his Faxon, but without no more, Taer ran, using his wind abilities to launch him at high speeds.Come on boy. Taer slid across the rough snow, the distraught creature turning around, bruises becoming clear to Taer. Slowly, before the Rahi could attack, Taer removed his claw extensions, dumping them on the snow. The Mauka stopped suddenly, while Mantoxis watched in bewilderment. The joyful Toa began to hum a cheerful song, unknown to many on the island. Without any sudden movements, the rahi-master took off his Kanohi, revealing his bio-organic face. There there, I'm sorry about that Toa hurting you. No more trouble. We will leave.The opposite toa of Gravity, Mantoxis, chuckled at the childish song Taer hummed, attracting the attention of the once-sedued Mauka. No!!!! The Rahi charged, tripping, pummelling and crippling the already weakened Toa of Air. Matoxis needed to think fast, otherwise he would be the fast-food.

Through the endless pain

He payed the last price

When the acts seem tame

That the sword be drawn

That the trumpets blow

When it comes to dawn

We will all bow low

For the ice warrior

For the final singer

For the last protector

For the flame-bringer

It was his greatest fear

It was his final fight

His name glistens here

In the stars tonight

Matoro

OOC: Smooth moves, Xd. BTW, your character doesn't know my name yet, and I'm a toa of magnetism, with a garai.IC: Mantoxis watched, suprised at the sudden predicament. He thought for a few crucial seconds, then put his plan into action. He leapt at the rahi, distracting it from a potential meal. He then tapped it with his spear, pouring his power into the rahi. The rahi, while semi-organic, was still partly made of metal, so Mantoxis polarized the creature. "Now you shouldn't be able to eat us for a while. He turned, calling to the toa of air near him, "Let's beat a reatreat, before my power wears off!"-Bane

BZRPG profiles

OOC: It wasn't Taer saying your name, it was the narrator (ME) but that gravity thingy was a mistake I guess.IC: TaerAggghhh. Taer groaned agonizingly. The rahi had shoved him on the floor, trampled on his body and it's powerful, destructive clawed paw had fallen on the Toa of Air's face. Liquid protodermis began to leak like blood. the pain was umbearable. (Imagine a buffalo with claws trampling on you with a small helmet on. Yeah) Aggghhhh! The Toa of Magnetism went over to the crushed body. He HAD to do something helpful now, or a Toa would die, beacuase of him, without even learning each other's names.

Through the endless pain

He payed the last price

When the acts seem tame

That the sword be drawn

That the trumpets blow

When it comes to dawn

We will all bow low

For the ice warrior

For the final singer

For the last protector

For the flame-bringer

It was his greatest fear

It was his final fight

His name glistens here

In the stars tonight

Matoro

IC: Mantoxis kneeled over the fallen toa. His body had been bruised and chrushed by the rahi, and blood was leaking out from several cuts. "We need to get you to shelter, and find someone to heal you." Mantoxis applied some minor first aid for the bleeding. He set all the bones and then tied the toa to his shoulders. "Hang on!" he yelled, using magnetism to repel himself from the ground. launching both of them into the air in the direction of Ko-koro.

BZRPG profiles

OOC; Awesome, seriously. Be quick though!IC: TaerThe air rushed furiously against the cuts and wounds of the injured warrior. He dare not to speak, that would only make it worse.Ahhh... The pain. It's - horrible. That Rahi... The pain carried on. Unforgiving.But then Taer realised something. Toa, what is your name?

Through the endless pain

He payed the last price

When the acts seem tame

That the sword be drawn

That the trumpets blow

When it comes to dawn

We will all bow low

For the ice warrior

For the final singer

For the last protector

For the flame-bringer

It was his greatest fear

It was his final fight

His name glistens here

In the stars tonight

Matoro

IC (Voima, Ko-Koro):Voima traversed the streets of Ko-Koro, looking and anayzing everyone he saw. He needed to find just the right people to help him on his quest. He hoped to find mentally strong and able beings from the silent Koro and so trusted he would be successful.OOC: Voima open for interaction.

IC: "Mantoxis," Mantoxis replied, "but be silent. Keep your strength for recovering." He landed lightly, using his element to cushion the fall, but the impact still registered. A nearby matoran saw what was happening, and motioned for the two toa to come into his hut. "Come in, I'm a healer. Let's see what I can do for him."-Bane

BZRPG profiles

IC: JothamJotham was unsure how long he traveled through the drifts, but through it all he somehow never doubted that he was heading in the right direction. Eventually, he reached the top of a snow-covered ridge. Looking down at the rocky mountainside below, he found that the snow quickly disappeared from the landscape the farther one traveled from the ridge. Jotham closed his eyes and inhaled the mountain air deeply, taking time to savor this moment.His eyes snapped open as he felt a faint vibration in the rock beneath his feet. He scanned the mountainside but saw nothing. Jotham closed his eyes again, reaching out with his power. Southwest...? ...Yes. Opening his eyes, Jotham adjusted the position of the sheathes of his weapons and cautiously made his way forward.OOC: Jotham to Kini-Nui.

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: SythrihWhite. White everwhere. As the Toa of Earth stomped through the drifts of snow, Sythrih remembered why she never came to Ko-Wahi. My armor's black, not white. I stand out here like a Vortixx in an all-matoran band.That made her uncomfortable, as she was used to not being seen."Remind me again why we came here?" she asked her younger sister, who didn't seem bothered by the only color that filled the area.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Agate - In the middle of no-where, Ko-Wahi -Agate wasn't bothered by all the whiteness, mostly because she had used her mask to make herself the same color as the snow. She loved her Mahiki. But what she didn't like was how cold it was here, she was hugging herself and shivering. Why did we come here again? Then she realized her sister was asking her that very question, she snapped to attention. "Oh um....for the view?" She said, pointing to Mt. Ihu. Even if that wasn't the real reason, the mountain was still a majestic site.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Sythrih"Right..." she said dryly, and continued on through the snow.The Toa of Earth was begingin to tire a bit, Agate was the one with the endurance, Sythrih was just stronger. Her stubborness made up for that, atleast partway.The two Toa had been walking through the snow and ice for the better part of the last day. And Ko-Koro seemed just as far away as when they started.OOC: You can post the Muaka, I posted the first post. :P

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Sure. :PIC: Agate - Bottom of Mt. Ihu, Ko-Wahi -Endurance. Sure, Agate had that. But what she couldn't stand was the darn cold! "It's so cold here! Where is Ko-koro? I want to find an inn, sit by the fire, and roast..." She was cut off by a roar. She spun around to see what it was. A Muaka. She didn't even have time to think as she jumped out of the way, barely escaping it's claws.

IC: SythrihThe Toa of Earth spun around, her bow held ready with an arrow notched. The Muaka's blow had landed a foot away from her. "Split up!" she called to her sister, letting the arrow fly. "Give it some more to think about!"The expertly aimed arrow dug deep into the Muaka's organic tissue, and it roared with pain. Sythrih blocked a another blow with her broadsword, which she took out just in time.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Agate - Agate - Bottom of Mt. Ihu, Ko-Wahi -"Right!" Agate ran away from the Muaka, who seemed to be fixated on Sythrih for the moment, probably because she shot an arrow at it. Agate decided to do what her sis had said, give it more to think about.Suddenly all around the Muaka appeared several dozen Sythrihs. Agate was using her mask to create the illusion of multiple Sythrihs. Surely this would confuse the beastWhat Agate didn't notice was that another Muaka was stalking her from behind a rock, preparing to pounce her.

IC: SythrihShe smiled as her sister created multiple illusions of her. The Rahi, confused, stopped on one, only to have its claw sink into the snow.Although her eyesight wasn't that great above ground, Sythrih saw another Muaka coming up behind Agate. She wouldn't be able to see it coming from where she was. "Look out!" the Toa of Earth yelled, and a pillar of earth rose up underneath the second Muaka, knocking it off balance.Sythrih couldn't see what happened next, as she had to roll out of the way of the first Muaka's claw.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC (Weta): "Thankyou, Cikren" Weta replied. "Now how about the rest of you? Naria? Ace? Cyber? Will you accompany us on this mission?" Weta was glad that Cikren had decided to come along: it would be great to have her company for the trip they would have a better chance of success working together.OOC: Apologies if I left anyone's characters out of that group, but I think that's everyone who encountered each other out in the drifts.

OOC: Ok, I'm not waiting any longer for a reply. Let's get this quest started! :bigsmile:IC (Weta): When none of the other beings volunteered to come along, Weta decided that two would be enough for this job. "So, let's get going, shall we?" he said, turning to Cikren. "I'd like to head to Onu-wahi first, because its the closest. We can take the Onu-koro highway, which isn't too far from here, right?"

ppg2.png

IC: Agate - Bottom of Mt. Ihu, Ko-Wahi -Agate spun around to see the Muaka behind her, her sister's pillar did thankfully knock it off balance, but it still managed to lunge at her, but instead of landing gracefully it sort of fell hard into the snow on it's side. Agate was forced to drop the illusions of her sister and face it. The Muaka recovered, saw Agate standing there, and pounced, only to go right through Agate. It was another illusion. The real Agate was behind the Muaka, her tri-claws sprung out of the back of her hands and she jumped on top of the beast. She jabbed them right into the Muaka's back. It hollered in pain, and began to jump around wildly, trying to knock her off.Agate tried to hold on with her tri-claws sunk into the Muaka. But then the beast decided to try to ram it's back into the side of the rock, Agate was forced to jump off, she landed in the snow, but not on her feet, she sorta stumbled and fell over. The Muaka wasted no time and pounced her, pinning her to the ground, it began to claw at her viciously.Agate cried out in pain, she quickly created several iron spears suspended in the air, and launched them at the Muaka, desperate to get it to stop clawing her. One spear managed to penetrate the Muaka's armor, which caused it to stop clawing for a second and roar in pain. Agate used that moment to lash out with one of her tri-claws into the beast's neck, killing it instantly. Unfortunately, the beast fell over dead right on top of her, it's dead weight pinning her there. She was unable to move, and she was clawed up pretty bad, it sure stung like she was anyway. She strained her neck to try to find her sister, barely being able to see Sythrih from the odd angle she was in.

IC: SythrihThe Toa of Earth was having problems of her own, not as bad as Agate's, but still problems. When she was distracted by creating the earth pillar, the Muaka had headbutted her in the back. It pushed her into the snow face-first, leaving her defenceless. That is, if she didn't have her Volitak, which she activated. The Muaka, confused at the sudden disappearence of the Toa, glanced around.An arrow was suddenly poking out of it's eye, and it roared in pain. Sythrih suddenly appeared on the back of the Muaka, her broadsword held high, before plunging it through its armor and neck. The Muaka fell to the earth, dead.The Toa of Earth jumped down, and ran over to her trapped sister. "Hold on!" she called to her, and with an impressive show of strength, lifted the Muaka clear off of Agate."Are you alright!?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Agate - Bottom of Mt. Ihu, Ko-Wahi -Agate winced in pain, she was glad the dead Muaka's crushing weight was gone though. She tried to sit up, but it stung so bad she lay back down on the snow, which was somewhat stained with blood, whether it was her blood or the Muaka's was another question entirely. As Sythrih looked over Agate, she noticed she had several gashes over her arms and chest, and lots of smaller cuts and scratches as well. "I'm...I'm fine..." Agate said, though Sythrih would probably disagree with that statement.

IC: Agate - Bottom of Mt. Ihu, Ko-Wahi -Agate didn't like having to be carried, but she didn't argue, mostly cause she knew no amount of arguing would change her sister's mind, stubborn as she was. Agate thought about trying to force herself out of Sythrih's grasp and walking on her own anyway, but she realized that her sister would probably just knock her unconscious and carry her again anyway. Besides all that her wounds hurt like karz...and as the adrenaline from the fight wore off she felt even colder than before, making her glad she was so close to sister's body for warmth. "I'm really wanting hot chocolate right about now..." She muttered. making a floating image of a mug with her mask. If only her illusions were real.

IC: SythrihShe smiled a bit at her sister's distraction, not wanting her to focus on the rather large cuts. "When we get there," she promised, "I'll get us two big cups of hot chocolate. Ok?"Ko-Koro wasn't that far, just under and hour away. Sythrih continued her march through the snow. She was moving a lot quicker then normal because of the earthen walkway she was creating just under the snow.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Agate - Bottom of Mt. Ihu, Ko-Wahi -Agate continued to make random images of various objects appear for the first half of the hour, eventually though she drifted off to sleep. Agate wasn't one to show she was in pain, but the expression on her face as she slept gave it away.

IC: SythrihNothing really that interesting happened during the next half hour that her sister slept. Unless you count a frozen Nui-Rama as 'interesting'. Just when Sythrih was begining to think that she was going the wrong way entirely, the gates to Ko-Koro were visible just up ahead."Hey," she said quietly, moving her sister to wake her up, "We're there. Do you think you can walk?"

Edited by Acrophobia

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Back from class, yay!IC: Agate - Ko-koro -Agate was awakened by her sisters voice. "Huh?" She said groggily, rubbing her eyes. Then she felt the pain from her wounds again and recalled what had happened. "Oh sure, I can walk." She got on her two feet, and while it made her wounds hurt like karz every-time she took a step, she refused to show it. "Come on...I want that hot chocolate still..."

IC: Agate - Ko-koro -Agate sighed. "Okay..." She said, sounding disappointed. Though secretly she was glad her sister had suggested it, or was it a suggestion? Either way it was the smarter choice. Agate looked around for anything that might indicate a hospital or doctor on the signs above the buildings. As she walked forward some of her bigger gashes started dripping a little blood, though she didn't seem to notice.