Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: lol, look at all this back-story. :PIC: Sythrih"Yeah," she said, and reached up to wipe something from her eye.Only to realise that she was now holding Agate with one arm. Said Toa of Iron began to fall, and would've hit the snow if it wasn't for Sythrih suddenly twisting. This placed the Toa of Earth between Agate and the snow."And you're welcome."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: MatakiteThere was already a group meeting with the Turaga, so Matakite and Tuanuku had no choice but to wait until they were finished speaking with him."They may be in there a long while yet," Matakite said. "would you mind if we returned to the village center for a time? No doubt there are many people still here whom I haven't met since I left the village, and it would be good to know how they have fared in my absence."

IC (Tuanuku): "By all means" Tuanuku replied. "If the Turaga is busy, we must seek his wisdom some other time. Until then I will follow your lead. I know little of this village, though if I may make a suggestion, is there anywhere a bit warmer?" The cold of the village of ice was starting to get to him. His legs were numb from blundering around in the snow, which dulled the pain from his injuries, but ultimately wasn't doing him much good. "Is everything here made of ice?" he asked, eagre to learn more of this strange new place.The frozen village intrigued him. It was so different from the treetop village of air he had been in before, everywhere he looked there was something new and interesting. He had been born in darkness, but this place was filled with bright light and sharp reflections. The snow and ice gave everything sharp edges and the ground had a crunch that was entirely new to him. Mata Nui was truly an incredible place. "What else is there to see in Ko-koro?"

ppg2.png

IC: LarynLaryn de-cloaked, literally hovering above Sythrih's head. "I looked back and you guys weren't there." Her voice held a trace of concern, but also a trace of childish annoyance.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Agate - Ko-koro -Agate looked at Sythrih with a glare, though it was more a teasing glare. Sythrih knew full well what she did for 'fun'. Agate looked back at Laryn. "You mean besides getting my sister to carry me around in a blanket? Well, I like to um..." She had to think about it for a sec, did she really want to tell a little girl she liked to get into fights? "I like to use my mask to play pranks on people." This, was actually true, Sythrih could testify to that.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Agate - Ko-koro -"Well...sometimes I get into...fights...with other people, and my claws get involved sometimes if it gets really bad..." There was no point in trying to hide it, Laryn was just gonna keep asking questions.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

IC: Agate - Ko-koro -"Well I mean...there's not much to tell...I mean usually it's some baka trying to hit on me, or some other kind of thug. So I teach them a lesson, with the sharp end of my claws..." Agate gave Sythrih a desperate look that said 'help me out here'.

IC: LarynLaryn grinned, and flipped in the air, standing in front of Agate and Sythrih. "Cool!" She got into what most would think to be a child trying to imitate a fighting stance. "Come at me, bro!" Then, as an afterthought, "No claws, though."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Agate - Ko-Wahi -"Um...okay, I won't use my claws, and you don't use any weapons then. We don't want to actually hurt each other." Agate got down from her sisters arms and got out of the blanket.

IC: Agate - Ko-Wahi -"Alright." Agate decided to start off with something simple, she swung her arm as if she was gonna punch, but then pulled a feint, and sent a kick at Laryn's chest instead, trying to knock her off balance. Agate didn't know what Laryn's fighting capabilities were yet, so she wanted to see how she'd react.

IC: LarynStill grinning, Laryn side-stepped the kick, and grabbed Agate's ankle, shoving up, and forcing the Toa off balance. Seeing a potential opening, she darted forward, aiming a punch toward Agate's face.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC (Tuanuku): "By all means" Tuanuku replied. "If the Turaga is busy, we must seek his wisdom some other time. Until then I will follow your lead. I know little of this village, though if I may make a suggestion, is there anywhere a bit warmer?" The cold of the village of ice was starting to get to him. His legs were numb from blundering around in the snow, which dulled the pain from his injuries, but ultimately wasn't doing him much good. "Is everything here made of ice?" he asked, eagre to learn more of this strange new place.The frozen village intrigued him. It was so different from the treetop village of air he had been in before, everywhere he looked there was something new and interesting. He had been born in darkness, but this place was filled with bright light and sharp reflections. The snow and ice gave everything sharp edges and the ground had a crunch that was entirely new to him. Mata Nui was truly an incredible place. "What else is there to see in Ko-koro?"

IC: Matakite"Unfortunately, I know of little in the form of entertainment," Matakite replied. "we people of ice spend much of our time silently comtemplating the will of Mata Nui. Still, there seem to be many others beyond just Ko-Koronans in the village now. It is possible they may have brought with them new things to be done in their spare time."As they began walking back into the village, he continued, "Yes, every building here is constructed of ice. It is a cold material, but strong and reliable in this eternally frigid land. Unless the fires of Ta-Wahi were to overtake the village, the ice will always remain as it is. There are legends that say the Great Beings chose to carve the Sanctum from ice so that the wisdom written on it's walls might remain forever."To answer your first question, there is an inn nearby that may offer some warmth. We can seek it out, if you wish." Edited by Tazakk

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

IC: LarynLaryn fell forward, but used the momentum to break free from Agate's grip and somersault forward, popping back into a standing position. She whirled, and lunged at Agate.

fK5oqYf.jpg