Trans-neon Miru picture?!

UngluedBike

I don't think it came in a promo packet. I wasn't there, but I believe they were just given out as they were during the Tribal Quest at LEGOLAND California in 2001.

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

ok good stuff. also, I may as well ask seeing as this thread is not locked yet, but how much is a MISB Vhisola worth?

I have seen them sell for around 40-50 USD.

wow, I got one for like $6 lol

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

• 4 weeks later...

They didn't came in a promo packet, I think they didn't do that because it's pointless to put one Lego Piece like the Mask you are talking about, in a bad that can be use for a set or promo set like the Lego Movie Micro Manager Battle. Plus for a mask that have a lot of copy given out and that we can easily get on Brick Link for $2, it's not that surprising that they don't have a bag.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

ok good stuff. also, I may as well ask seeing as this thread is not locked yet, but how much is a MISB Vhisola worth?

I have seen them sell for around 40-50 USD.

wow, I got one for like $6 lol

Er, not sure what auction that person's been looking at, but in reality all Bionicle sets are basically worthless now, MISB or not. I mean, just look - they either don't sell or they sell for barely anything.

Aside from that big Mata Nui from 2010, that is.

Edited by Booker DeWitt

I do not agree,I mean-I agree that these do not sell anymore to the great public,but who remained with the bionicle passion would buy them.Personally I don't care about sets older than 2004 because I am looking only for my childhood arc-time ones,and I am not willing to spend all of my money,I try only to find the cheapest offers.But as you can see all over this forum,people would spend 2-3000$ for a rare krana,and although I do not agree with this,it means that no matter how many people still want a bionicle,if there is still one fan left,the rarer it is,the bigger the price,the higher the possibility of selling

After-market prices are always dependent on a buyer. If you could find someone to buy Vhisola for $40, good on you. You'd be quite fortunate and lucky. As DeWitt pointed out, however, they are selling (quite slowly) for quite a bit less in online stores like eBay. If you want prices higher than that for your item, you'd have to market your auction to potential buyers.

That's not unique to Bionicle. It has nothing to do with "true fans" or what you think your nostalgia is worth. That's just how hobby collections works.

Anyway, that's a matter for our Buy/Sell/Trade forum, should the topic starter choose to go that route. As the initial question for this topic has been answered (no, the TNGM never came in bags), so then it can be closed.

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert