Which Bionicle Character would you get on best with

This is a hard one.

I think Tahu would be that friend I could do a lot of fun things with, we'd butt heads but he's loyal and good at heart. Lewa would be the most fun I think, but could be recklace. Kopaka's a bit of a recluse, but he'd be the best listener and would understand my issues with social situations. He'd be better one-on-one. I'm gonna go with Tahu.

• 2 weeks later...

Pohatu. Great company, and fun to be around without being as hyper as Lewa. (Man, Pohatu's got a lot of friends on this site...)

Onewa. Our senses of humor are rather similar...and he's a fellow artist.

Onua's a real good listener; we could just pull out some cards or a board game or something and I'd bounce ideas off him all day. He'd be the coolest editor ever. :)

On a related note, I can see my older brother getting along well with Whenua, as they're both history buffs.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

the person i would most like to meet would be terridax but we probably wouldnt get along that well. I'd have 2 go with pohatu cause hes just a nice guy.

wearewaiting.gif

As long as there is one bionicle fan out there there is still hope for bionicle to return. Keep faith. Bionicle is amazing.

• 1 month later...

How to make people dislike you: kill Pohatu in a fanfic story.

This is a hard question, particularly since I don't understand personalities much.  I'd probably get along with Pohatu, actually.  I think I'm a little like Toa Onewa, but I don't know.  Also, I've always liked Takadox.

And if I could understand Nuju........

I think Vezon  would make a great ally, but an annoying friend.  And Tuma would drive me crazy.

On 9/29/2014, Greg Farshtey said:

"Just wanted to say a quick something --

A lot of you guys are BIONICLE fans, many from way back. It's no secret that you are some of the smartest, most loyal, and most dedicated fans out there. You, and you alone, have carried the torch for the line over the last four years. Hopefully, you will feel rewarded for your efforts by 2015 BIONICLE.

Regardless, I wanted to take this opportunity to say that I am really proud to be associated with you, and you should be really proud of yourselves"

Ordinarily, I don't do quotes, but this is special.

Fire Ice Water Stone Earth Air... I mean Jungle.

Bionicle: The Legacy Hero An attempt to put some magic back into Bionicle.

Hmmm off the top of my head I think I'd get on well with Pohatu, Onua, Nuparu, Axonn, Gali, Nokama, Lhikan, Keetongu? :P I could keep going, there's a lot I'd get on with and it's hard to say which I'd get on with best - judging from those which I've just thought of though it seems there's a trend in that they seem to be the more chill characters.

photo-50441.gif

Credit to Pohuaki for the awesome banner! ^_^