Yes or No

Yes, just not pointing them at planes... (unless if they obscure my view of a planetary object >:} (jk))

Are you a Toa of Fire?

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

If you asked me this back in 2011 I would've probably been like "heck yeah I'ma Toa of Fire! XD" but I'm not into identifying myself with the characters I create anymore (at least uh, not that one)

​So...nah.

​Are you watching a video game stream right now?

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Was going too, but nah, I decided to just listen to music instead.

Speaking of, do you like Daft Punk?

BEHOLD.....THE DREAM TEAM! COMING SOON.... :o

~ Oh hi thar, here are some quotes: ~

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

From what I've heard from them, sure.

Have you ever been infatuated with a fictional character?

If you asked me this back in 2011 I would've probably been like "heck yeah I'ma Toa of Fire! XD" but I'm not into identifying myself with the characters I create anymore (at least uh, not that one)

I understand you completely. I don't have a Bionicle OC that I would ever consider to be "me". I don't try to create characters that represent me because I feel as if it would hinder them from not being able to be themselves. I do like the idea of having elemental powers, though.

Edited by New Age Retro Gunhaver

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Don't remind me of Clannad: After Story.

Do you like throwing a Bohrok?

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

A toy-sized Bohrok, sure. I don't think I could pick up a life-size Bohrok.

Have you ever been infatuated with a real person?

t5pQDlO.jpg

No, but I've heard of someone who does...

Do you waap alone?

t5pQDlO.jpg

Is WAAPing a code word for something dirty? Or is it something that sounds dirty but isn't. Like, LARPing. I LARP Alone, but I am unsure of what WAAP means... So, no.

Do you LARP?

pure_muscle.png

No, I'm an Autobot.

Do you like Bayformers?

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Kind of. 

Do you enjoy painting?

Is WAAPing a code word for something dirty? Or is it something that sounds dirty but isn't. 

It has no meaning. At least, not in context. It's a reference.

t5pQDlO.jpg

It's alright, but I prefer drawing.

Do you play Runescape?

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

I didn't know that it existed until now... I honestly don't know.

After all the controversy, will you play Mighty No. 9?

t5pQDlO.jpg

Based on Megaman's new design, I'm not thinking I will. I don't have cable either, so...

Would you watch a TV show based on the plot of Megaman along with its visual style?

t5pQDlO.jpg

Heck yeah! As long as it wasn't live action. A live action Megaman is something that I'm against for some reason.

Do you like action platformers?

t5pQDlO.jpg

I don't mind them; however, I prefer RPGs,MMOs and Sandboxes.

Speaking of, do you like RPGs?

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Yes. Its a very relaxing series and I have particularly fond memories of staying up late and playing online with my friend on New Leaf. I haven't gotten on it in a long time and I missed my three-year anniversary that was six days ago. Oops.

Do you enjoy life simulation games?

t5pQDlO.jpg

I don't play it, but it looks like it could be fun. I wouldn't call Tomodachi Life a life simulation game.

Do you like video game remakes that come out after less than a console generation?

t5pQDlO.jpg

No, I don't even own the game.

Do you like Windows XP?

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Ew, no.

How about Windows 95?

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Too old for my tastes. I kinda miss my XP and 7 models though.

Do you like Windows 8?

t5pQDlO.jpg

I've never used it, and I don't know if I will upgrade or wait until Microsoft wisens up.

Have you ever broken one of your bones?

Edited by New Age Retro Gunhaver

t5pQDlO.jpg

Fortunately no, never. If you have however you have my utmost wishes and hope to mend back that bone.

Have you ever gotten Bell's Palsy?

pure_muscle.png