When BIONICLE returns, how much sets will you buy!?

Boidoh

I'd be lying if I didn't say I have a bit of a problem with completion tendencies and the like...

So at the very least I fully expect myself to go all-in on the first wave. It'll also be my first exposure to the new building system, so that's probably going to help make them fun. But I don't know what to expect for the future since there's so many other things I collect now than I did during BIONICLE's first run.

~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

It honestly depends on the sets. If they're classic characters like the Toa Mata, I'd probably buy the ones that match my original two Toa Mata: Kopaka and Tahu. Back in the day my two siblings and I divided sets up between the three of us, so each of us got two from each series. Nowadays, my younger brother no longer has any interest in BIONICLE, so my twin brother and I might each get three so all six are available for us to enjoy.

As for new characters, vehicles, or creatures... probably depends in part on the designs.

~snip~

Please bear with me. I know we've already seen all the sets. I know exactly what they are. But since those set lists and images are all leaked, we're not actually allowed to discuss their contents on this site. Once we have an official source for the information that is already common knowledge, then I'll be able to offer a much clearer answer, but as it is, I'm only allowed to discuss the sets in hypothetical terms. I'd advise you to do the same, as you could get in trouble for discussing leaked information like that.

Also, though, that is very possibly not the final design - things could change before they're released officially.

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

All green sets; I have the entire color thus far, why stop now? Maybe two Lewas if he is a set, just because. :P

Past that, it all depends on the price. Sadly, I have far less spending flexibility than I did as a kid/teenager, and I have school to save up for. But maybe if I can find them on sale.

:mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

I have completely changed my mind.

I shall get:

1 Villain Set

The Toa of Fire (there is a toa of fire every year (except 2009) so this isn't referencing any leaks)

and a small set

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

When it came to the old BIONICLE, my goal was to collect all the canister sets at least. Now that LEGO seems to be ditching that pattern, I guess I'll just go for all the sets in the ten-twenty dollar range. I might buy a larger set if I really like it.

How is the price range on the Hero Factory line? I know there are 3 large and 3 medium... That will probably be applied to Bionicle 2015.

-NotS

tahubanner.jpg