Pirok The Va-Matoran's Comix

a goose

I generally attack first with a withdrawal of heat resulting in a block of ice around the target. I then follow up with either Kanoka, fireballs, or melee.Also, would you mind explaining your entire comic series?

Okaaaayyyy...Well, it helps if you read the comics, and I'll remember your whole 'attack-plan-type-thing' in future.Apologies if you have read the comics, anyhow. Alrighty-then. I'll start at the beginning.Alright then, a long time ago, Pirok was in Va-Metru, ended up talking to another guy called Pirok, and was punched, and sent flying, and accidentally ended up with his own series of comics. He soon bought a house in which to set his comics, and named them with some help from his future self. However, a villainous dead Toa of Air, named Proditor, decided to destroy comics as he was dead, and thus had nothing better to do. Pirok then sent his raccoon to find a GS. However, the raccoon failed, and he picked his own. Unfortunately, this GS was Last of the Time Lords, now known as caligulasAquarium. He promised the raccoon that it could pick the next GS. The raccoon picked Pirok's future self, leading to an argument, in which Pirok told his raccoon to leave the house. The raccoon then sided with Proditor, who used the raccoon's name, a trigger for a Total Event Collapse, to destroy the Universe. Pirok then saved the Universe, by creating Big Bang 2(96). Pirok was then trapped in the void.However, in an alternate timeline, in which the raccoon did not exist, Pirok made his first two comics, before leaving to find a GS (who, as we already know, will be LotTL). Pirok (our Pirok) chose this moment to make his escape, and ended up witnessing his parallel self's death. Numerous misadventures followed, in which Pirok and the raccoon (whose name is Fezpocalypse) were attacked by Kinlukko, and Proditor. Proditor was killed by Fezpocalypse, and they went home. However, Pirok was captured and hidden in a secret room by an evil Matoran calling himself 'Pirok the Kra-Matoran'...And I'm not explaining any further, so you can read the last few comics. :)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Apology accepted, commander. (force choke)Yeah, I read them. The first season was easy to understand. I didn't, however, understand the later ones. What's a total event collapse? Oh, and what's dine?Oh, and how does Pirok travel dimensions? I should know, I mean look at my comics, but I don't.

Edited by kanohi_master

Apology accepted, commander. (force choke)Yeah, I read them. The first season was easy to understand. I didn't, however, understand the later ones. What's a total event collapse? Oh, and what's dine?Oh, and how does Pirok travel dimensions? I should know, I mean look at my comics, but I don't.

*Force electrocutes* No probs. *Ceases electrocution*A Total Event Collapse is when all of Time and Space collapses, leaving everywhere and everywhen as though it never had or would exist.DINE is a building which is completely indestructible, and is also the chronological combination of the capital letters in the phrase 'Death Is Not the End'.Pirok got from the Void, or 'Land of Things that Never Were' through a crack created when the DINE building was written into time.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

And now it's time for Bum Reviews, with Chester A. BumTonight's review: Pirok The Va-Matoran's Comix: Series 1OH MY GOSH, THIS IS THE GREATEST SERIES I'VE EVER READ IN MY LIFE!Be prepared for the event-SPOILERS!There's this guy, called Pirok The Va-Matoran, and he's like "These are my comics"And there's this guy, called Proditer, and he's like "I'm evil and dead! I shall kill Pirok"And Pirok has this Raccoon, called Fezpocalypse. And he's like "Don't say my name, or the would will blow up!"I blew up the world once! But the F.B.I. forced me to rebuild it. DARN YOU F.B.I.!!!So anyways, Theres this guy, called TOA PIROK, and he, is the future TOA self of Pirok!There's SOO much to concentrate on! MY BRAIN HURTS!So anyways, Proditer says The Raccoon's name, and the World blows up! And Pirok's like "We're doomed", and this other guy's like "Nah, we're just in a paradox". And the Raccoon's like "LETS BREAK THE FORTH WALL!" and then, KABOOM!!So then we arrive ALL the way back to the beginning of the comics. AWESOME!So I really enjoyed these comics BUT THEY WERE SO RANDOM! Who know, maybe I really didn't read them. Maybe I just fell asleep.This is Chester A. Bum saying, CHANGE! YA GOT CHANGE?! AW COME ON! HELP AS GUY OUT WILL YA! COME ON! CHANGE! Well, can you at least tell me why that Raccoon was so important? I'd really like to know!Seriously though, "Pirok's Comix" are pretty random, but a fun read. So far, 8/10Besides the Bum Review, I'm actually looking forward to reading series 2. That whole thing about the "EVENT APOCALYPSE" was pretty funny, especially considering it was all over a raccoon.Good comix, Will be checking back.

Edited by Darthbrandon

I'm BACK!!!!!!!!

PM me if you want your comics or movie's reviewed by a guy who loves Bum Reviews!

bum_review_spoof_new1.pngP.S. I am not Doug Walker, nor do I claim to be.

Dark709 Fanmovie CHECK OUT DARK709's COMICS AND MOVIES!

Darthbrandon14's "ESCAPE FROM DARKNESS", coming soon

IF YOU WANT TO GUEST STAR, PM ME ASAP! GIVE ME A "RAZOR" SPRITESHEET! DON'T POST IN MY COMICS!

new_comic_banner.gif

That was an... interesting review.BTW, S2 is already released, there're links in the first post, and, just to be convenient, they're also on page 2 of this topic.Alright, everyone, S3 will be released on Saturday! I've already begun work on it! :D

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

@kanohi_master: It's okay, that was his review of S1. You didn't appear 'til the end of S2. :)And yes, it was more random than the comics. Whether or not that's a good thing... :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

@kanohi_master: It's okay, that was his review of S1. You didn't appear 'til the end of S2. :)And yes, it was more random than the comics. Whether or not that's a good thing... :P

That's what a Bum Review Is. Random. :D and I usually put my personal review on the end.

I'm BACK!!!!!!!!

PM me if you want your comics or movie's reviewed by a guy who loves Bum Reviews!

bum_review_spoof_new1.pngP.S. I am not Doug Walker, nor do I claim to be.

Dark709 Fanmovie CHECK OUT DARK709's COMICS AND MOVIES!

Darthbrandon14's "ESCAPE FROM DARKNESS", coming soon

IF YOU WANT TO GUEST STAR, PM ME ASAP! GIVE ME A "RAZOR" SPRITESHEET! DON'T POST IN MY COMICS!

new_comic_banner.gif

You guys do know that a lack of posts isn't going to make me release S3 early, right? :PIt would be pointless anyway. The first ep (The Coming Storm, for those of you who are interested in titles) will be released tomorrow. :D

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

What lies in store in S3?

Well, I'll tell you this: There's gonna be a big, big storm. And a new villain. Who my friend (who I shall refer to as 'Stormageddon') thinks is the best yet. :D

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Oh, zombies? That might explain why those bronze and green monster things looked like rusty Proditors.The S2 ending was really good after I read it a couple of times.

Why wasn't it good before you'd read it a couple of times? Did it need reread?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

It took me a while to figure out the whole bit with fezpocalypse now being born in that universe... which must mean that Proditor was changed into not being born, or else the total event collapse would've already happened before the last comic... and at first I thought that Pirok was calling for help, until I realized he was intentionally destroying the area inside DINE's walls. Once I figured all that out, it was very clever.

It took me a while to figure out the whole bit with fezpocalypse now being born in that universe... which must mean that Proditor was changed into not being born, or else the total event collapse would've already happened before the last comic... and at first I thought that Pirok was calling for help, until I realized he was intentionally destroying the area inside DINE's walls. Once I figured all that out, it was very clever.

Thankkyou. Yes, it was very clever. (100 posts! WOOT!)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Okay, starting S3 a few hours early. (Yay!)the_coming_storm.pngAs you can see, this isn't an in-the-shadows-type-villain, because my friend, who I shall refer to as 'Stormageddon', suggested that the villain be out-in-the-open. :)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

That bit with Pirok falling in the background while the two are all but oblivious to it was gold. And the polite zombie thing was funny. You're getting better!

Thankyou. I was planning the 'polite zombie' part for quite a while, but after that I had a bit of writer's block. Then, I had the idea of Pirok falling in the background, which I'm actually rather proud of. :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Hey there! Well, S3...Kinda funny. I like that the mysterious bohrok has appeared.

I have a scene from that comic in my sig now. :PYeah, my friend thought that I went OTT with the whole 'in the shadows' thing last series. :D

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OTT?Well, anyway, I must ask. What plans has this mysterious being that stalks Myself, the hero, and you supporting characters? :PIn all seriousness, though, who is the villain, and why is he evil? And why does he want Pirok? And does he like cake? And what is the void?

OTT = Over The TopWell, if you haven't guessed already, his plans have something to do with the mysterious 'Storm'.The reason behind his evil-ness will be revealed, along with his identity. He wants Pirok because Pirok has accidentally foiled numerous attempts to destroy the Universe (Aw great, I just leaked plot details!). The Void is also known as 'the land of things that never were', it's the place where paradoxes end up. Pirok didn't realise that Spacer had saved his life yet again. (Spacer is the purple guy)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Ok, so he's trying to destroy the universe.Does he like couplets? Does he like cake? What do you mean by "the place where paradoxes end up?" What powers does the villain have? Why does he want to destroy the universe? How come Pirok fell through the floor?

Woah, loads and loads of questions...First of all, a hello to the guest currently reading this topic. :)I don't know if he likes cake! You know, paradoxes? Something that was removed from existence due to a change in the timeline?The villain has gravity powers. And, if you want to know why he wants to destroy the Universe, take a look at him. What occurs to you?Pirok fell through the floor because he was inside a cloud. The same cloud seen in the background behind Spacer and the villain, whose name was leaked somewhere in G&T. Can't even remember where...

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Ok, so he's trying to destroy the universe.Does he like couplets? Does he like cake? What do you mean by "the place where paradoxes end up?" What powers does the villain have? Why does he want to destroy the universe? How come Pirok fell through the floor?

I'm sure all will be revealed in time.And the cake is a lie.

I'm sure all will be revealed in time.And the cake is a lie.
It will all be revealed.And if that statement is true, then lies are delicious.BTW, the scene you referred to as 'gold' is now in my sig. :D Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

When will all be revealed? And if you cannot tell, when will the next comic arrive?

Sorry 'bout that, the comic ('Meanwhile in the Void') was delayed due to matters beyond my control. Expect it approximately twelve hours after I post this. :)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

So let me get this strait.I was hanging out with the raccoon fighting zombies. Then we got bored and left and ended up in a place where nightmares come true. So we ended up in an empty basement, then someone rewired the timey-wimey detector and it let us out of the nightmare zone and we ended up next to Pirok?What just happened?

:blink:Ooooookay....So more paradoxes...A jimmy-rigged timey-wimey detector...Monochromatic backgrounds,And nightmares involving festive pines decorated for the holiday season.That's what I got.

So let me get this strait.I was hanging out with the raccoon fighting zombies. Then we got bored and left and ended up in a place where nightmares come true. So we ended up in an empty basement, then someone rewired the timey-wimey detector and it let us out of the nightmare zone and we ended up next to Pirok?What just happened?

Okay, I suppose I have some explaining to do...King Joe, the Christmas Tree thing was a joke. It'll be explained further in the comic for the 2011 Advent Calendar.kanohi_master, I expected that response, and actually made a joke about it in the comic. :PThe Zone of Nightmares never actually existed: It was a trick. Your mind was in it, but your body never left the house. When Fezpocalypse showed you it was a fake the illusion was undone.However, by this point Pirok had shouted 'FEZPOCALYPSE', and the house had gotten stuck in the void.Then Pirok Kra messed around with the Timey Wimey Detector 'til it took them back to Va-Metru. But it took them to the wrong time (before Pirok had even created his first comic, right before one of the last panels of Origins).

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Sorry I'm late again. I've had less time to post and make comics, and although this one should've been released on time I couldn't access BZP to post it 'cause the server was full. :)a_day_in_the_life_of_a_villain.png

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Okay, time for some explanation...In Pirok's timeline, he has just shouted 'FEZPOCALYPSE', and he was under the impression he was in the Void (BTW, all non-living things become monochrome in the void). He noticed it looked different and decided to jump up and down. However, he was, in fact, standing on the cloud seen in the background behind Spacer and the Bohrok, and he fell... and fell... and eventually, he made a rather deep Pirok-shaped crater. Which he climbed out of, with great difficulty.But, in the void, Fezpocalypse, kanohi_master and Pirok Kra are all in the house. Fezpocalypse and k_m couldn't find their way out of the basement; Pirok Kra invented a device which would take them out of the void. However, it also took them back in time. Once he was out, he decided to make an evil plan, the result of which is the episode 'Attack of the Kinlukko'. Meanwhile, Fezpocalypse and k_m found the front room, and then were shouted at by a Pirok that is not current-Pirok or past-Pirok.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Oh, that makes more sense now. So that Pirok has to be either a future Pirok or someone disguised as Pirok.

Indeed. But that won't be explained for a while yet. You've still got all the fun of that to come. :evilbiggrin:

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Okay, some of you may have noticed that Pirok the Va-Matoran's Comix has made an appearance in the Christmas Advent Calendar 2011. If not, GO READ THE COMIC NOW!!!the_power_of_stormageddon.pngWell, are you?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

NO!!!Ok, yeah I'm a little more satisfied. Now that I know who he is and what he intends to do, I would now like to BEAT THE #### OUT OF HIM!!!So, Pirok the Kra matoran and Stormy have captured Pirok the Va Matoran (the present one) and now they have told him their evil plan. So now Pirok, Fezzy the Raccoon, and I will go and fight him, right? Or will the next comic bring another confusing developement?