Pirok The Va-Matoran's Comix

a goose

There are 3 reasons I have released S2 early.1: You've all probably been waiting very impatiently.2: I don't want this topic to be closed and forgotten about.3: My comics are now on page 2. The horror.Here it is, Death Is Not the End.death_is_not_the_end.png

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Okay, double comic fun for you today. Saturday's and Monday's. Anyhow, you may wish to know, comics are released on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays.rebricked.pngthe_shocking_return_of_proditor.pngIn answer to the question at the end, the guy who got run over by an ambulance. :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

That crack in the space time continuum is going to come back to haunt you, even if you do board it up...AND YOU HAVE A TALKING RACCOON WITH LASER EYES! MAKE SOME MOOLAH!

It's not a space-crack, it's a void crack. And I've been dropping in massive plot clues in those two. See if you can spot them. (If you think you've found a spoiler, PM me, and I'll tell you if you're right. I don't want it to be spoiled for other fans)Don't worry, Fezpocalypse's laser eyes will make an appearance soon. :)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Okay, gonna give ya's a clue:In the past few comics, I have thrown in a MASSIVE clue to the S2 story-arc. However, there's also a red herring.And, k_m, which part was as random as it could get? :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Okay, here we are, with Origins.origins.pngBTW, the murderer who appeared there is already in the storyline. And there're two clues to the murderer's identity in those last two panels.The end has begun...

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Now you're making me feel guilty for lurking without posting. Anyway, as has been previously stated, the backgrounds and effects are not the most fancy, but the plot is just convoluted enough to keep me interested, so I guess that's a good thing.I look forward to seeing the finale.

Now you're making me feel guilty for lurking without posting. Anyway, as has been previously stated, the backgrounds and effects are not the most fancy, but the plot is just convoluted enough to keep me interested, so I guess that's a good thing.I look forward to seeing the finale.

Oh, making people feel guilty is one of my specialties. Along with irritating people, and storylines.I'm looking forward to seeing the finale too!(PS: No-one asking about the link between the red Pakari in my av, the Matoran in my sig, and the guy saying it's the end?)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Eh-hem.BUM BUM BUM!!!So we have the stereotypical evil villain, and is Pirok... a hologram now? That's what it looks like...

No, that's rope. And that sure is one evil villain. He's killed one Pirok: But can anyone stop him before he kills another?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

The Beginning... is interesting. But there are a few plot holes:1. Fezpocalypse has laser eye beams. He's used them (Hallowe'en special) to remove disguises. So why didn't he do that when he first saw PtKM?2. There's a whole slew of problems involving the timey wimey device, including why it's even necessary and where it disappeared to.It will be interesting to see who this impostor is and what he wants. Question: does Origins significantly develop the plot? Because if it does...

Okay, now you're really thinking.I'll deal with you first, Waikiru.1: What he meant was not that PtKM was wearing a disguise, but that that was not his true appearance, nor was PtKM his true identity.2: Oh, someone's really thinking! Don't worry, we'll be seeing it again soon. Its disappearance WAS deliberate. Woah, you are reading really carefully...3: Yes, Origins has a lot of plot importance. But, so does Rebricked, which I suggest you read over if searching for plot clues. There's been one, massive clue just staring everyone in the face...The Shocking Return of Proditor, and Death Is Not the End have the same clues, but Rebricked is best, as they're most clear there.Now, Dr. Giggles, I'll deal with you.1: Yes, it was funny.2: Pirok the Kra-Matoran (or PtKM) is a seperate being from Pirok. Two different Matoran, almost exactly the same.Well, I hope this clears things up for you. 'Of the End...' is released on Wednesday. :biggrin:

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

you mean the end of the second series?
Perhaps... Perhaps not...All I'm telling you is this: Something will end, and we're gonna see the funeral scene from the preview. Basically, you all know Pirok is going to die. My guess is, given the information, you have your own theory on how Pirok's gonna get out of this. For those of you who have a theory, look back on how previous plot devices worked out.And think: 'Is he really gonna do something that obvious?'.All I'm telling you is, 'Of the End...' has a big shock at the end. And, what you must remember is*Some text missing*

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Well, a bit of wibbly-wobbly, just a little timey-wimey. And, if you think you've found something good, PM me in case it ruins it for others.And, King Joe, I actually thought people would have another theory. And, remember, that crack leads to the Land of Things That Never Were, therefore, unless he is erased from time, it will be useless. This is death, not unborn-ing.BTW, massive clues flying 'round that no-one's mentioned. Repeats, continuity errors, they all mean something. Everything you need to know is there, along with a small teaser on my profile. :)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Well, that was abrupt. How were they teleported to the zone of nightmares? And where did PtKM go to after killing the real Pirok? So many questions... I think you can expect a PM from me sometime in the next few days.Edit: 20 posts? That's not bad, considering I've only been a member for what, a year?

Edited by Waikiru

Waikiru, I'll be happy to accept that PM.BM, that's the date of the last episode's release. PtVM and PtVM are separate beings. I'm PtVM, therefore, according to available canon (yay, my comics have their own canon now!) information, I'm dead. It feels... weird. :PNow, I'm sure you all have a lot of questions. Specifically:Who is PtKM?Is PtVM really dead?What is DINE?Who was the purple dude in the 'Haukau'?What made the crack?Four out of these five questions will soon be answered.And many more questions not shown will be answered.And, The X, you can post if you wish, you don't have to read the comics secretly. :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

I'm going to try to say this as kindly as possible. :)The backgrounds made my eyes hurt, randomness isn't as funny and as much a necessity as you seem to think, the characters seem to not have strong personalities, the story has a more than a few references to your RPing and G&T activity, and finally, the graphics could be better....Sorry?

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

The backgrounds: Okay, sometimes I deliberately choose eye-hurting colours. I'll remember not to.Randomness: Yes, it is random, and there are some people out there who find that funny.RP'ing + G&T: It was too good an opportunity not to accept, and with a broken Fourth Wall, it doesn't break any rules. And causes the occasional 'I remember that!' moment.Graphics: I ain't good with graphics. Can't make backgrounds, although I like Rayg sprites.Apology accepted, one can't please everyone. :)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

...Timey-Wimeyness is always good for a getaway.

Yes, yes it is. Not only that, but he didn't destroy the whole universe, so it's not that timey wimey. I just removed DINE, Pirok's house, Pirok Kra, etc.I notice you have a Timey Wimey Detector quote in your sig.Is that inspired by the reference in my comics?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]