Ninjas IN SPACE: G&T Final Poll!

-Windrider-

Ninjas IN SPACE G&T Final Poll  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Vote here for the greatest ninja! Believe it!

This final category voting will run until Thursday, September 25th at 11:59 PM Eastern! After that, there will be a GRAND FINAL POLL to determine the best of the best.

Remember, the winner of each category will receive a 70721 Kai Fighter Ninjago set!

--

G&T ENTRIES

1. Ninjago: Last Stand

2. Ninjago Mafia: Masters of Spacejitzu

While Ninjago Mafia has a mainstream appeal (and I'm very happy that this contest did prompt the creation of a non-Bionicle related Mafia game), I voted for Ninjago: Last Stand since it takes far more effort to create a brand new game, and it takes dedication to make sure that game is actually enjoyable (which it is).

• Upvote 1

Voltex pretty much said it all for me. Last Stand is new and different, whereas Ninjago Mafia is much more polished and traditional, I guess? However, MT is changing it up a bit in the scene composition, so it isn't exactly the same.

I voted for Last Stand because, well, I am hosting it an I'll need every vote I can get to try and take down MT.

(Also for any of you non G&Ters reading this, you can still join Last Stand if you would like to try it out. I would love to have more people play so I can get a better sense of how the balance works for the likely inevitable second iteration.)

Good luck to MT and myself as we duel to the bitter death here!

• Upvote 2

YOU'RE GOING DOWN PORTAL

:P

In all seriousness I genuinely do respect Portal's game and it's attempt at doing something new (even if I'm having a ton of trouble figuring out just how exactly it works). Best of luck, and I'll be voting for you if I can't move past this round.

-MT

• Upvote 1

XPufEB3.png?1