Sets You Wish You Had Bought

bioniclepluslotr

Are there any sets that you passed over, but now you wish you had bought?

For me, I went on a Bionicle hiatus during the Ignika wave, but I still bought the boxed sets. The only one I missed was Axonn, which I had a really hard time finding now. Also, Karzahni from the Barraki series. I guess the price tag turned me off, but it seems like an awesome set. I also stopped getting Bionicles during the Glatorian wave, and my dad bought me Tuma, but I ended up returning for reason I can't remember, but now I really regret it cause I like boxed Bionicle sets :(

I suppose I will be buying every set in 2015 just to avoid regret (and I have my own money now :D).

Karzahni and the Mata Nui titan were the ones I regret the most. Karzahni was more of a "never got around to it" set and I let it slip past for too long. Mata Nui titan was a combination of money and availability - when he was available I couldn't afford him and assumed I could get him online later but had more trouble with that than I thought I would. Then his price climbed into unreasonable territory. :( The Mata Nui titan one is annoying in particular since I'd always wanted a giant Mata Nui set since the first year of Bionicle; was always a dream of mine. :(

If anyone is selling new of either feel free to contact me by the way. :P

Edited by Adventurer
photo-50441.gif

Credit to Pohuaki for the awesome banner! ^_^