The Toa of Virtues -- Self-MOC

Dat color scheme doe.  B-)

I like the Custom body, honestly it's really well done!

I do think the thigh could use some more meat on it though, and the legs in general. Looks a little too scrawny for that body.

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

Check out my MOC, one of the new generation of Toa on Spherus Magna!

***Toa Kyraan***

I do like this MOC, but I do feel the thighs are a little skeletal. It's a simple problem to fix, so that should be no problem! Also, I do like the custom torso, but I dunno, there's just something about it. Looks a little... "tall". Other than that, this is a nice MOC with a beautiful color scheme and a staff just about as beautiful as the color scheme! Good job!

mindeth the cobwebs

Nice! The colour scheme is good, it's mostly well balanced, although the one colour change which I would make would be to add a Metru Blue mask; there just seems to be too much black in that area. As for the build, I would swap the Piraka legs out for a longer piece, because the leg looks like the top half is way out of proportion to the lower half. And then I won't repeat what everyone else has said about the thighs, even though I agree. Still, nice job!

VBWj75sh.png

Awesome. I forgot Toa Ralis wasn't your self-MOC after awhile. The color scheme is beautiful, the staff is very well-made, and the custom torso looks great, too. If I had one suggestion, it would be to add some dark blue to the torso. Also, I'm totally jelly of that black Akaku Nuva. Overall, great job.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!