Steal The Mask!

King Joe

Influenza vaccination shot. You're afraid of needles, so you scream and faint.My mask.-Shyyrn

"Let me realize that my past failures at follow-through are no indication of my future performance...

...They're just healthy little fires that are going to light up my resolve."

I state that Bionifight is a better game than Steal the Mask.While you all gape at me for saying that, I use my Gale Spear (one of my weapons from Bionifight) to summon winds that blow all of you away.My mask!

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

I also have the Earthshaker, a mace that causes earthquakes when it hits the ground.I do just that, and manage to knock the mask out of your hands. I'll also be taking back my Gale Spear.My mask!

Edited by JiMing

I use an Olmak to send Bionifight back to the Games & Trivia forum, and send you to the Zone of Darkness... Maybe you and the Zivon will be friends!My mask!-Shyyrn

"Let me realize that my past failures at follow-through are no indication of my future performance...

Overwhelmed by the stampede of fans, I run away to LEGO Star Wars.Hey, look, an X-wing!Hey, look, proton torpedos!Hey, look, a target!*fire*BOOM!My mask.-Shyyrn

I criticize you for not merely searching it on the internet.Then I use the Celestial Brush technique of Cherry Bomb. It blows up and I take the mask.My mask!

Edited by JiMing

Strawberries are fruits (they have seeds). But I still get hit.Later, I go far away and find a massive pumpkin in a pumpkin patch. Perfect for a catapult projectile.10 seconds later, you're unconscious under a mass of shattered pumpkin rind and pulp.My mask!-Shyyrn.

A strawberry is NOT a fruit. The yummy red part does not hold the seeds. Technically, the little green or brown flecks all over the outside of a strawberry are the fruits, because they hold the seeds.While you try to digest the fact that a vegetable can taste that good, I take the mask. Mine.

ppg2.png

It stands for Last of the Kinlukko (a cross between a kinloka and a gukko). This species has been an unkillable plague in this game, because no matter how you try to get rid of the last one, it always comes back. It also inspired the creation of the Kardas/Kanohi Dragons when Pirok suggested that others make their own hybrids.While you listen to my explanation, a K/K D steps on you and you get squished.My mask.

ppg2.png

Rather than waste time with these hifalutin hybrids, I select a good old-fashionedNui-Kopen, which fills you full of stings.My mask!-Shyyrn

I am a river of molten metal... which splashes on you!My mask!-Shyyrn

I engage in a contest of wills with the freezer (don't ask). The resulting explosion has a radius of 25 miles.I emerge from the smoldering wreckage with the mask in hand.-Shyyrn