Steal The Mask!

King Joe

I chuck a pebble at your dragons.The pebble, as always, turns into a gigantic Rock Golem, who epicly battles the Dragons.During the battle, I snatch the mask.My masks!Also, I took the Mask of Creation form Artakha :nahnah:.I HAVE THE MASKS OF LIFE, TIME, AND CREATION! WHO DARES OPPOSE ME!???

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

I drive by in a Mario Kart, depositing a banana peel in your path. You slip and fall.My mask!-Shyyrn

"Let me realize that my past failures at follow-through are no indication of my future performance...

...They're just healthy little fires that are going to light up my resolve."

With all due respect, the name of the game is "Steal the Mask." The entire gist of the game focuses on the Ignika. If you have additional legendary masks, more power to you, but I for one will not be stealing any masks other than the Mask of Life....That being said, I do have a Tryna. I raise an army of zombies, who smother you in a pile-up.The Ignika is MINE!-Shyyrn

"Let me realize that my past failures at follow-through are no indication of my future performance...

I add water to that six feet of soil, turning it into quicksand. Glob, glob, glob... you sink under.My mask!-Shyyrn

AAAGH! IT BURNS!....I use a FREEZING MARSHMALLOW GUN on you!You are immobilized by rock-hard bonds of sugar. My mask!-Shyyrn

Ah but i am the abomination on suger rush and i proceed to beat you repeativly and then take the mask from your twiching hand.My mask

Edited by Lavion Toa of Air

"I don't fight crime because I want fame and glory. I do it because there are villains who are to powerful for regular police to handle"- Batman

92% of bzpower don't like smooth jazz. If you are part of the 8% who feel sorry for those who don't, copy this and paste it to your signature.

I fire darts of insulin from a gun, piercing you. You hyper-metabolize the sugar, ending the rush, and fall asleep.My mask!-Shyyrn