Bionifight 4

Voltex

"Forget you tea party, princesses!" Sybre says as he recovered from the Chaos attack. Using his shape-shifting sword, Sybre cuts off all of Zakaro's limbs. Then he kicks the torso with the head attached. Poor Zakaro flew into the Red Star."What's your fate?"

mindeth the cobwebs

Whale, on the other hand, was sitting underneath a tree, playing with his Bionifight 4 action figures."And then Zakaro lands and thrusts Nujanii's chest! But then Sybre cuts off all of Zakaro's limbs, and kicks him to the Red Star! And I'm over here by a tree, playing with my Bionifight 4 action figures going all 'And then Zakaro thrusts Nujanii's chest! But then Sybre cuts off all of Zakaro's limbs, and kicks him to the Red Star! And I'm over here by a tree, playing with my Bionifight 4 action figures going all 'And then Zakaro thrusts Nujanii's chest! But then Sybre cuts off all of Zakaro's limbs, and kicks him to the Red Star! And I'm over here by a tree, playing with my Bionifight 4 action figures going all 'And then Zakaro thrusts Nujanii's chest! But then Sybre cuts off all of Zakaro's limbs, and kicks him to the Red Star! And I'm over here by a tree, playing with my Bionifight 4 action figures going all 'And then Zakaro thrusts Nujanii's chest! But then Sybre cuts off all of Zakaro's limbs, and kicks him to the Red Star! And I'm over here by a tree, playing with my Bionifight 4 action figures going all..."

overlordsukapon.png

Sybre looks up at Whale. "What are you doing?!" He jumps up to Whale and snatches the Sybre action figure. "For owning this," Sybre said, "I won't kill you. It's against the rules anyway." He returns the action figure and kicks Whale out of the tree. Sybre jumps out and lands on him. "Say hello to Zakaro for me!" Sybre then kicks his victim into the Red Star. Sybre turns around and proceeds to do the same to Nujanii.PUNT!

mindeth the cobwebs

NujaniiNujanii was underwater. He was drowning. Then he remembered that he could fly. (note, Sybre did not kick Nujanii anywhere as he was underwater at the time.) Nujanii burst out of the sea, gasping for air. His optical sensors (generally refered to as 'eyes' though not technically so) picked up Sybre. Nujanii had a target. Now how about some... Disorientation? Yes.Nujanii hit Sybre dead on with a concealment disk. "You should be heard and not seen." Nujanii did not tell Sybre that Nujanii and Nujanii alone could tell exaclty where he was as if he could see him. Nujanii shot all who were blasted to the red star with teleport kanoka. Nujanii watched them appear near him. Nujanii reassembled his disemboweled associate, then informed all present of the invisible state of Sybre. Sybre was not more dangerous than ever to all of them... except Nujanii.Sybre was even dangerous to himself. Not being able to see one's self does horrid things to one's balance. Still, Sybre was more advantaged than disadvantaged by the change.Or so Nujanii thought. He had never actually been invisible.

Whale was never in the tree, anyway, so Sybre never really did anything. But that seemed cheap, so Whale threw himself into a kick, which knocked him back into a thorn bush."And then..." Whale muttered, picking himself up out of the bush "Sybre kicks me into a thorny bush, and turns invisible. But I, um... retaliate!"Whale set his figures down on the grass and charged at where he remember Sybre being, hacking everything in his path with Mariachi.

Edited by Squishypony

overlordsukapon.png

"HELLO EVERYBODY!" shouts JiMing."LET'S HAVE SOME FUN!" as he used his Gale Spear to create a tornado to pick up everybody and throw them against each other."WOOOO! FUN FOR EVERYONE!""HELLO EVERYBODY!" shouts JiMing."LET'S HAVE SOME FUN!" as he used his Gale Spear to create a tornado to pick up everybody and throw them against each other."WOOOO! FUN FOR EVERYONE!"

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Sybre pulls out a slab of titanium and holds it out toward Whale. Sybre pulls back little shreds of metal. It was clear Whale was angry. But Sybre was angrier. He uses his shape-shifting sword to cut Whale in half. Whale was still alive (since I cannot kill him), so Sybre threw one half into space, the other into the sea.Then he turned to Nujanii. "Out of all the people I hate in the world," Sybre said, "You take the PARTY! I hate everything about you, including that strident, incessant voice! Did your mama ever tell you to be quiet for ONCE?!" Sybre uses his sword again to cut all of Nujanii's limbs off. Sybre throws all of the limbs in different quicksand pits and kicks Nujanii into the Red Star."Didn't I do that to someone earlier?"

mindeth the cobwebs

NujaniiNujanii was thrown at the red star and-- didn't quite make it. As soon as he was a few thousand feet up...If you leave, iBrow isn't going to like it.And so Nujanii was teleported back to the ground, where a magical caterpillar fixed him completely. Nujanii was then picked up and thrown by the wind. He eventually managed to retain a position with his jet packs. He had to stop the storm.The wind was gone as soon as JiMing was thrown into the air by a flare of fire that seemed to come from nowhere. Nujanii then reminded Sybre that he was a big invisible bunny with pores that ooze strength potion. That cannot benefit Sybre.

Edited by Nujanii: Kanohi Master

Nujanii...But Sybre was not that big. And the strength potion did not assist the toa-hight bunny. And fortunately for Voya Nui, all of the Bionifighters, and Sybre, Sybre failed spectacularly at destroying Voya Nui. And so Nujanii hit Sybre with a weakening disk, jut to discourage any future attempts to destroy the island. Nujanii then turned his attention from the toa-height bunny and flew into the air, sending fire at all opponents.Not a lot of fire, but enough to make much of a difference.

"Stop abusing the use of valuable Kanoka!" Sybre said. The same ogre shaman passed by Sybre, who ate the whole ogre. Sybre was back to normal. He punched Nujanii's face and Pixel Blasted him. Then he Frenzies Nujanii to the ground and stuffed him down into some quicksand.

mindeth the cobwebs

That's it. Pull a stunt like that again and I'll PIG you. I am fed up with you.NujaniiNujanii returned by air. Being the highly disputed master of aerial combat, Nujanii enjoyed being in the air. He then took much joy in raining fire down upon Sybre."Anytime anyone else wants to fight me..."

OOC: Do you have any idea what I think of you?! I resisted PIGing you for a long time now!IC: Sybre took much joy in jumping up to Nujanii and slamming him down out of the sky. Then he landed on Nujanii and Frenzied him until he had broke every bone in Nujanii's body. Then Sybre threw him into the air and Pixel Blasted him to Spherus Magna."Do you think the PIG will even respond to you?!"

mindeth the cobwebs

:mellow:So much for that.Whale landed on Bara Magna. So Sybre's attack worked, for once.Now what? Whale couldn't launch any attacks from here, so he was just sitting in the sand. Glancing around, Whale pulled out his action figures again."...and THEN The Mighty Fighty breathes some mighty rainbow fire breath down upon all the contenders!"

overlordsukapon.png

"KUMQUATS!" shouts JiMing, as he creates a mini cyclone around himself. He spins madly into everything, smashing them with his Earthshaker. He slams into Nujanii, and goes all the way to Bara Magna to slam into Sybre and Whale. They were all hit with the power of an earthquake, so that would probably hurt."AVOCADOS AND BEEF!" he madly screams. Seems like he was turning into ToD/Sybre.

"But then ToD comes up, riding on Sumiki, and attacks Squishy with the Reignbringer! Squishy is incinerated, but that doesn't stop him from..."Whale stopped playing momentarily to notice a Pixel Blast hit a large mountain a couple blocks away. Wait, did Sybre actually expect to directly hit Whale? Man, that's weird. There's so much space on the surface on Bara Magna that Sybre is lucky he got anywhere close to Whale.But then EARTHQUAKE TORNADO and BIG BOO BOOS aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Edited by Squishypony

overlordsukapon.png

OOC: Sweetness! Another Sybre! We're gonna have so much fun after the round ends!IC: Sybre was unaffected because he wasn't on Bara Magna, but rather on Voya Nui. That didn't stop Sybre from blowing up Bara Magna."LOOK LOOK AT THE FIREWORKS! HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

mindeth the cobwebs

JiMing went back and slammed into Sybre. Then he he dropped on Sybre's head, continuously spinning on his head like a drill."CHEESECAKE!" he shouted. Maybe JiMing shouldn't have drank too much coconut milk the other day.

The Red Star did not blow up, because Sybre didn't specify how he blew it up. So JiMing came back and dispersed his tornado. He created one around Sybre, and spun him around the island. The tornado also tore some trees and rocks, so those hit Sybre too."I'M HAVING FUN, ARE YOU HAVING FUN, BECAUSE I'M HAVING FUN!" Hopefully JiMing wouldn't get any crazier than this.Oh wait, is he singing the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic theme song lyrics to the Indiana Jones theme song rhythm? Looks like he just got crazier.

Edited by JiMing

OOC: Sybre wanted Whale to just float through space so he would have space junk to add to his toy battle. Besides, an astronaut is up there.IC: After getting hit, Sybre gave JiMing a chill pill. But that didn't stop Sybre from feeding JiMing to a nearby Takea shark in the water. But Sybre still had once question left."Is ToD even going to come back? I didn't see him for a while. I hope something terrible happened to him. Eh, but he was on Metru Nui when I blew it up. He was probably seriously injured. Oh well."

Edited by Didonchu

mindeth the cobwebs

JiMing touched the Takea shark's uvula. Needless to say, he was regurgitated.Then he grabbed Sybre with his Glove of Fire, and slammed him against the ground.

Edited by JiMing

OOC: Yes, I noticed, but since you didn't respond, I will.IC: Sybre used an atomic bomb to blow up the Takea shark. JiMing's charred, but alive, body sank in the sea.OOC: Check my post. And stop trying to copy me!

Edited by Didonchu

mindeth the cobwebs