Bionifight 4

Voltex

Whale jumped out of the way with catlike agility.Well, that's what he tried to do. Being stone made him so much heavier it was impossible to jump, and agility of any kind was just a joke. So Whale couldn't really do much. Zakaro was getting closer and closer, and it was making Whale uncomfortable.Finally, Zakaro had gotten close enough to attack. What would he do?

Edited by Squishypony

overlordsukapon.png

You missed a few. Let me extend the list.Shadok- 10/10Blade- 11/10 about my most favorite person to fight everBioBeast- 9/10EDIT: Cannon not allowed. Don't do it again, ok? No special weapons match. (Which stinks because I still haven't gotten a chance to try out my Virtus Robes' upgrade. :( )Nujanii"...And the Agori demand for the currency is rising at an unbelievable rate..."Nujanii dodged the cannon's fire easily with limited omniscience, without ceasing to haggle over his offer.

Edited by Nujanii: Kanohi Master

Drawing his sword, Zakaro began running around Whale, in hopes he was too quick to be aimed on. Because he really didn't want to get hit by the Megashock Missile Cannon at this close range, or any range for that matter. Still running in circles, he slashed with his sword.Zakaro

Edited by Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

I wasn't around for those people. xPDAUH I also forgot Zadakh.Zadakh: 10/10. He was awesome. That's all that needs to be said.Whale decided not to waste energy trying to keep up with Zakaro. Instead he closed his eyes... until he felt something lodge itself in his side. It was Zakaro's sword."MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" Whale shouted "phrMPHRHrmrhrm"Whale turned his head to notice the large slab of stone that was once lava. Whale came up with a plan. Breaking it with his stone power, he lifted the broken off chunks with telekinesis and flung them at Zakaro."mhrphrprhmhrp?" Whale asked "prmfrpfrmpfrrMMPHRM?"

overlordsukapon.png

Zakaro saw the ice chunks coming,and deflected them with his shield, but not the rocks. "OW!" Landing on all fours, Zakaro quickly got to his feet, cursing the rocks all the while. He than proceded to take some of the earth he had stored on his back while fighting Nujanii and threw it at Cole. He also ran back towards Whale, zig-zaging his way around, trying once more to not get hit by anything Whale threw at him.He fired off some Chaos blasts at Whale while doing this.Zakaro

Edited by Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

JiMing was flung into a boulder. Owie. So then he smacked ToD in the face with his Earthshaker."No, you see, Whale can't even look at the Fighty figurine because of the box you put it in. So how can he admire it? So I'm asking that you be a nice ToD and open it for him. Otherwise you will make him sad, and people who make others sad are horrible people."Then he turned around and sent another tornado towards the others for lack of any other idea of what to do.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

JiMing saw Cole, and was outraged."YOU were the one who stole my Celestial Brush! I thought you left! But I will crush you!"JiMing used his Gale Spear to create a tornado around Cole, and spun him around, tearing up some boulders and trees from the ground which smacked Cole. Then he dispersed the tornado and hit Cole on the forehead with his Earthshaker."Take THAT!" he taunted.

"Fine, but if you cheat, I won't hold back."He charged at Cole, like he was going to tackle him. But instead, he rolled around Cole and kicked him off his feet. Then he stomped on Cole's foot."Your move?"

When JiMing got up from Cole's attack, he saw the audience."I don't think a brawl in Bionifight has been this public before."And then he backflipped into Cole, knocking him down. Then he took a page from ToD and danced on Cole's face. Probably quite painful.

Cole's hands gripped JiMing's feet and flipped the fighter over, then Cole got up and stomped down on JiMing's stomach. Then, he gripped JiMing by the collar and pulled him up. "I know, but what can I say I'm a miracle worker." He smiled, before punching JiMing in the face and then kneeing him. As JiMing fell down, Cole smiled, he had a fun little move planned out.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

"That was painful!" he shouted at Cole.So he grabbed an armful of rocks, and tossed them at Cole. This was to distract him while he headbutted into Cole and stomped on his stomach. After doing said stuff, he took Cole's arm and made Cole punch himself."I should do this more often."

NujaniiNujanii ducked the earth, rolled, and came up in front of Zakaro. He then pulled his harry potter wand from his pack. With a few flicks and a bit of Latin, Nujanii created a weapons rack with a wide variety of weapons. Nujanii stowed his harry potter wand, then turned to Zakaro."With what shall you fight?"

Hey, Zakaro! Let's make this duel epic!Nujanii"Hmm, My turn then. Oh why not try something new? I think I'll go with..."Nujanii examined the varying weapons."A revolver and dragon claws. Yes, and I'll use my SGS as well."Nujanii placed the items in his pack for easy switching and began with the Saradomin Godsword.

Edited by Nujanii: Kanohi Master

NujaniiThe force of the blast sent Nujanii staggering backwards, but surprisingly the usual metal scrambling was absent. Nujanii supposed it had something to do with weilding a Saradomin item."It does."Well, if Saradomin said so, Nujanii supposed it must be so. But he had no time to suppose. Nujanii evaded the charge by jumping elaborately over Zakoro. He then spun and brought up his Saradomin Godsword to a jedi ready position.Because he was quite ready.

Stopping and quickly turning, Zakaro once again faced his opponent. He took a moment to size up his options, then took out the newly gotten ball n' chain. Infusing it with chaos so it would pack a stronger punch, he began advancing towards Nujanii, swinging it rapidly in front of himself.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

JiMing stopped, dropped, and rolled....straight into Cole. Then he kicked Cole in the shin, before he grabbed both of Cole's arm and made him punch his stomach. Then he turned around, and saw the duel between Nujanii and Zakaro."Do you think Junky should make seats for them to?"

NujaniiNujanii was hit in the face with earth. By the time he had cleared his optical sensors, Nujanii had been grabbed by the earth hand. Which he promptly melted.Nujanii then ditched the claws and drew both daggers, attempting a series of sla-- no, he ought to do something new. He had done that before. What had he not done before? Nujanii sent a wave of fire at his opponent, took advantage of the distraction by running behind Zakoro, and kicked Zakaro in the back. Hopefully Zakaro would go back a few yards.

"Haha, very funny." he sarcastically told Cole.To retaliate, he did a backflip, and landed on Cole's head. Grabbing his head, he flipped Cole down face-first into the ground, and made Cole kick himself in his knee.

So JiMing got up, and grabbed Cole's arm. He slammed Cole's elbow into a boulder. Then he grabbed his other arm, and continuously hit both of his elbows against the boulder."That's probably painful." JiMing remarked.