Bionifight 4

Voltex

OOC: The Shoopquaza will be easier for me to understand, yes. And Vorex, you are allowed to break the fourth wall. Just don't do it too often of things will get confusing. :PIC: VertakNujanii had, of course, been helping Vertak out with the Plushies and indeed had even pulled the boss out from the smothering pile just to continue their duel."Thanks, mate!" Vertak gasped. "Not really sure I like those stuffed toys so much anymore."Vertak countered most of Nujanii's blows, though some of them did cut his arms and legs; however, he did just as much damage to the Kanohi Master. The wall of fire did nothing to Vertak (or Nujanii), and Vertak leapt right through it, kicking Pirok and then pulling out his flamethrower, unleashing a wave of fire from it that struck Pirok, Zakaro, and JiMing, setting all three on fire. Since Pirok was closest, Vertak pulled out his Axetinguisher and swung it, hitting Pirok in the shoulder and dealing a massive wound that burned ferociously.Now dual wielding the Axetinguisher and his lightsaber, floating above the ground that was now entirely on fire (and would set anyone standing on it on fire for three posts and damage them in the process), Vertak turned back to Nujanii."Where were we?" he asked, panting slightly and numerous cuts evident on his body.Even Vertak and Nujanii wouldn't be able to withstand the growing heat for long. Someone would have to extinguish the flames on the battleground.Your Health:Nujanii: Kanohi Master - 17/20Count Bleck/Squishy - 7/10JiMing - 6.5/10Zakaro - 7/10Vorex: Paradox Eater - 7.5/10-ibrow

"WHY FIRE?" Zakaro quickly put down earth mats and stomped on them, putting out the fire beneath. He then sent Chaos at Vertak, also creating an earth mat beneath Nujanii, putting out the flames. He did this for JiMing, Pirok, and Whale, and then created an earth patform to ride on. He got on and charged at Vertak.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

OOC: Remember that I have a protective suit of armor on. I think it should be more like a 6.9 than 6.5. And it's not nice to hurt someone when they're sleeping!IC:The flames woke up JiMing, but luckily, his suit reduced some of the damage. Plus, he was a Ta-Matoran. After rolling around to smother the flames, he called upon the Shoopquaza, and it used Hyper Beam on Vertak. Painful.

Edited by JiMing

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC:"FIRE! I'M ON FIRE!" Pirok ran around aimlessly for a short while, before realising he himself had power over fire, and could extinguish it."You dare to insult the plushies! You will FEEL THEIR WRATH!!!"A massive, flaming wave of plushies fell on Vertak, and Pirok then ran at him, butter knife in hand.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

NujaniiNujanii had taken a cut or two, but it was nothing major. He did, however, need to take less damage. At this rate, he was not going to make much progress. Vertak was in the air. He was on ground (thanks to a teammate) that was not burning him. Nujanii didn't mind the fire, his virtus robes healed him faster than he took damage from the fires of iBrow's brain, but it would slow his healing rate.And Nujanii needed to stay as close to 20/20 as he could.Nujanii weighed his options. He could unleash a massive iron assault to bring iBrow to the ground and Pirok's waiting plushies, but gravtiy might counter that. He could barrage Vertak with kanoka, though with gravatic powers, Vertak could easily counter that too. Nujanii could unleash a flaming attack of fire, but Vertak's current gear would help counter that. In short, Nujanii had two options: force Vertak to land and melee him with Soresu (defensive lightsaber style) while others weakened Vertak (or not, Nujanii was confident that he could take Vertak. He was well equipped) or surround Vertak and send long distance attacks at him. Of course, Vertak might be able to send physical attacks to the ground. What they needed was a non-physical, non-fire elemental attack to knock Vertak to the ground so that Nujanii and Zakaro could attack with melee.Nujanii stopped overthinking and pulled out the revolver he had obtained a few rounds ago. After firing six shots at Vertak with no idea whether he hit or missed, he realized that he had no more ammo. Melting the now-useless weapon, Nujanii began to shoot weakening disks at Vertak. True, this meant that Nujanii could not instantly take off, but Nujanii knew that Vertak would smash him into the ground as soon as he took off.That, and Nujanii had not practiced sniping for a while...

ICJunkyard found himself in iBrow's mind again- awesome -but facing against Vertak armed with loads of fire-themed weaponry and armour- not awesome. However, he noticed that the set was actually based off of the TF2 Pyro."Vertak, you play TF2 as well? AWESOME!"Junkyard smashed Vertak's face in with the Grumpy Hammer and then attempted to pound the flamethrower into the floor.

I was the First Evo.

I AM BACK,

and I am a Gentleman.

Click here for awesomeness.

NujaniiAh, Junkyard. When Nujanii went for speed, skill and accuracy, Junkyard went for strength and power alone. But at the moment, all of Nujanii's speed and skill had failed, so maybe strength would prevail. Nujanii hit Junkyard with a few lv 8 strength kanoka to ensure maximum power. Junkyard may just need the help.

OOC: I don't do small points like that. I do increments of .5 JiMing. Your health is at where your health is at.IC: VertakVertak chuckled as several of the flaming plushies did absolutely no damage whatsoever. However, the hyper beam from Shoopquaza did hurt, and it also managed to destroy his gas mask."Not cool!" Vertak cried, not noticing all six of Nujanii's shots go flying by. "Wait, what- WHOA!"Vertak flipped away in mid-air from Nujanii's disks, before landing on the ground and slicing Nujanii up with his lightsaber and the axetinguisher.Unfortunately, he didn't see Junkyard until it was too late and with the help of Nujanii's disks, Vertak went flying, his entire Pyro special weapon set destroyed as well."Now now chaps..." Vertak muttered, a new special weapon set appearing on him.The Blinding Suit of Awesome Special Weapon Set:Polka Dot Vest With Monocle - Protects the user from the effects of all projectiles, though the initial impact has twice as much force.Vertically Striped Shirt and Top Hat - Protects the user from being frozen or burned and allows them to become more nimble.Horizontally Striped Pants - Protects the user from being electrified or blinded and allows them to become even more nimble.Together the weapons of this set allow the user to momentarily blind opponents with the sheer awesome of how badly the different pieces go together, and double the user's speed."Aw yeah!" Vertak yelled, pulling out a second purple lightsaber to match the third and leaping back into the fray. "Take this!"Vertak used the combined powers of the suit to stun JiMing, Junkyard, and Nujanii, stealing the opportunity to dice each of them up a bit with his lightsabers before leaping away. By the time Zakaro had realized what was going on, Vertak had stabbed him in the back a second time and cut off his left arm, and then in the blink of an eye was already moving onto Whale and Pirok."Howdy!" he grinned, cutting off all of Whale's toes and stabbing Pirok in the foot. "See y'all later now!"Not that any of the Bionifighters (except for perhaps Nujanii or Whale, both of whom had been around longer than the rest) could tell, but Vertak was tiring from all the physical fighting.Your Health:Nujanii: Kanohi Master - 15/20Count Bleck/Squishy - 5/10JiMing - 4.5/10Zakaro - 5/10Vorex: Paradox Eater - 6.5/10The First Evo - 8/10

IC:Pirok saw his chance upon realising that projectiles were twice as powerful, and a large number of plushies went flying towards Vertak and the area around him."FEEL THE POWER OF THE PLUSHIES!"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Uh... iBrow, you shouldn't be tiring. You should be extremely fatuiged. For heaven's sakes, you matched my kakama speed. You have got to be somewhat realistic here. You haven't the strength to do any slicing or dicing.And I think you're deliberately counteracting my powers.NujaniiNujanii, quite annoyed at Vertak, who was going a bit far, pushed his Virtus Robes as hard as he could, healing quickly. He then leapt to Vertak and cut him in half, horizontally. Nujanii then pushed his limited omniscience to the limit, so that he would know Vertak's next move as soon as Vertak made it. He pushed his Kakama as hard as he could, so that Vertak would NEVER match him in speed. Not even with the stripy set. Nujanii shut his eyes, for a Jedi relies not on vision. And Vertak's current gear annoyed the eyes. And that was its strong point. With eyes shut and Nujanii's previously mentioned powers activated, Nujanii ignited his lightsaber and held it in the Jedi ready position. As soon as Vertak pulled himself together, Nujanii would be able to engage him on roughly equal turf. Vertak would have no assistance whatsoever from his shiny new stripy set. Best of all, Nujanii's Virtus Robes were still healing him, so Vertak would have to hit Nujanii hard to keep him from gaining, instead of losing, health.

Edited by Nujanii: Kanohi Master

Well, Nujanii, he is a boss. Bosses can be extremely ridiculous and still live.Whale just assumed he was in pain and that if he got approximately seven more powerful hits on him he would be out. But no matter! The battle must forge onward. Whale turned to-- ouch! All of his toes were suddenly(and painfully) cut off . That's just mean. Make that five more powerful hits.Whale nodded to Black Eyes, who was about to explode. Black Eyes teleported as close to Vertak as he could and then exploded with the force of... I don't think this was ever really decided, but let's just say it was about... three sticks of dynamite? That sounds okay. Okay, that's what happened.

overlordsukapon.png

ICJunky rushed over to the pony section of iBrow's mind, stole some of the toys and threw them at Vertak. Then, through the cloud of brightly coloured figures, Junky swung his hammer and used Ground Smash for added force to hit Vertak."That's a very nice life you have there, it'd be a shame if something were to happen to it!"

Edited by The First Evo

I was the First Evo.

I AM BACK,

and I am a Gentleman.

"ARGH! MY ARM!" Zakaro lost his focus, because if you were stabbed in the back and then got your arm cut off, would you be thinking about flying, or the PAIN? He landed hard, and slowly pushed himself up. The worst part of this was the fact that he was left handed. And so his sword arm was down. Struggling past the pain, through blurry eyes he saw something very bright and colorful. He fired a huge blast of earth at Vertak.OOC: I'm thinking the blast is the size of a school bus, so Zakaro won't be using his earth for the rest of the fight. Just saying.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

"Ugh, fine. To make this battle easier and more fun for us, I've decided I will not be an active participant in this battle anymore. However, that doesn't mean I wont go out with a bang!"He activated his jetpacks, and flew over to Vertak. He grabbed him with his Huge Fists of Power, and threw him into the open mouth of his Shoopquaza. After being eaten by the Shoopquaza, it fired off a Hyper Beam, launching Vertak out and damaging him too."And there you have it. Bye guys, see you next round!" said JiMing before he took his sword, and sliced himself in half.JiMing at 0/10 health.OOC:Hopefully, this will make the battle more fun for you, iBrow. Is this is not allowed, then just do whatever.

Edited by JiMing

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Well, that was quite a bang.NujaniiNujanii watched as Vertak's top half was shot from the shoopquaza. Creativity! "I comment you on your usage of powers, JiMing. I nominate you for "Cool Guy of the Round (CGotR)!"Nujanii looked at the immense pile of toys and plushies. Somewhere in that vast sea was Vertak's lower half. Oh wait, Nujanii's visual receptors were off. He was "seeing" with his limited omniscience. So that's why he wasn't able to see the ceiling...Nujanii "opened his eyes" and viewed the chaos. Vertak had better get really creative...

OOC @Nujanii: Bleck is right, I'm a boss. I hope you're not honestly expecting your post to do much, because all your robes do is give you twice the health of the others; that's what we decided on. So in other words, Nujanii is going to be screwed very soon.Vertak:Being cut in half was painful, but Vertak didn't let it both him and pulled out some duct tape, using it to temporarily tape himself back together. In a few minutes he'd be healed enough so that he wouldn't have to worry about falling apart, but for now, he'd have to live with the restricting tape."Ow." he said as he rolled away from Nujanii, increasing the Bionifighter's gravity by so much that Nujanii actually began to crumple into a ball before Vertak released his control. "Don't do that again."Leaving Nujanii to deal with the fact that he had been half-crushed into a ball, Vertak stiffly hopped into the air with his gravity powers......right into the mouth of Shoopquaza, which swallowed both JiMing and Vertak. Vertak could hear JiMing cursing at the thing before it launched him back out, blasting him with another hyper beam. Then Vertak's new special weapon set worked against him as Pirok's wave of plushies crashed into him, sending Vertak spiralling to the ground with a bang as the Shoopquaza vanished with JiMing.Zakaro's school bus shaped blast of earth (Vertak would have been surprised were they not in iBrow's mind) promptly buried Vertak upon his first attempt to rise. On his second attempt, the moment his head popped out of the earth, Whale's companion shark exploded, blasting Vertak and the approaching Nujanii apart. Here Vertak was thankful that his special weapon set protected him somewhat, but he still had to take a few seconds to re-apply more duct tape before facing the remaining fighters again."Alright. You want power?" he called. "Here's some for you!"Nujanii, Whale, and Zakaro all found themselves crumpling in slowly for several seconds due to the increase in gravity before it stopped, while Junkyard and Pirok flew off several hundred metres at a slight gust of wind due to the lack of gravity.With Nujanii still recovering from having gravity's pull on him increased twice so rapidly in such quick succession, Vertak leapt forward and stabbed him with both of his lightsabers in both shoulders, rendering use of the Bionifighter's arms impossible for the time being. However, this move opened Vertak up to an attack from Whale or Zakaro...-ibrowEDIT: Argh, you ninja'd me Nujanii. Regardless, you didn't attack, so all is fine. @JiMing: Nujanii cut me in half.

Edited by iBrow Hearts Luna

IC:Pirok turned around in the air and blew, propelling himself back to the scene of the battle. He then both set Vertak on flame, sent a massive number of plushies raining down on him from above, and ran at him with his butter knife.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

As Zakaro watched the earth bus crash into Vertak, he felt his mind start to crumble. iBrow's brain was affecting him more quickly this time, and so he knew he needed to finish this fast. He then took the Shiny Shield of Silver and slamed it down on Vertak's head with all his strength. Which is a lot, because he has super strength. And so the world began to distort for Zakaro. He didn't have much longer until he went crazy again....Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Vertak:Vertak collapsed from the blow, before shaking his head and grabbing Nujanii by the leg, slamming him into Zakaro.He mentally added "100% dizzy" to his list of injuries and setbacks, stumbling into Pirok's next wave of attacks. Vertak didn't really know what to do about being set on fire, before he realized that he couldn't be burned thanks to his special weapons set. However, the plushies still buried him, Zakaro, and Nujanii."Ow." Vertak moaned, crawling out. "That is not fun at all. Stop that."-ibrow

ICJunkyard ran at Vertak, screaming random nonsense, then he leaped onto Vertak and crushed his spine. Then he slammed his hammer down on Vertak's head to add to the pain."TAKE THAT, YE NONSENSICAL BEING!"

Edited by The First Evo

I was the First Evo.

I AM BACK,

and I am a Gentleman.

Whale suddenly remembered that he could fly. WOW, sometimes he acted more like Squishy than he thought. Well, since his legs were hurting(as was everywhere else on his body), he began to fly. Wheeeeeeeeee~Oh wait, this was Bionifight. There was no time to have fun and mindlessly fly around....Well, maybe for a couple seconds. Yaaaaaay!

overlordsukapon.png

My robes ALWAYS heal me. In addition they provide x2 health in bossfights.Copied from profile (edited to correct spelling)

The robes also double their wearer's health in applicable matches and have healing powers

I have until now taken "having healing powers" to mean, "can heal wearer" but I suppose from this I might be able to heal others. I dunno, might be stretching it a bit.NujaniiDuring K_m's short hiatus, Nujanii's VR healed him enough to be functional. Not that the attacks Nujanii had taken were overly powerful, nonphysical damage reduction is handy, but Nujanii never enjoyed being injured. Nujanii grabbed Zakaro and threw him out of the plushies. He then sent waves of iron spears at Vertak. Nujanii realized that Vertak was deliberately picking his equipment and powers to negate Nujanii's. Nujanii did however, have robes that helped deal with non-physical damage, therefore lowering gravatic attacks' power. Nujanii therefore had to worry mainly about fall damage and melee.Nujanii knew that this post would be lame if he didn't do anything. So Nujanii stabbed Vertak with a dagger and lighted it. the ignited damage burned Vertak from the inside. Nujanii withdrew his dagger and left Vertak, whose insides were combusting.Unfortunately for Vertak, Nujanii was the only one who could heal himself and others (via kanoka and VR.) Vertak furthermore had no way of healing at all.Nujanii flew into the air, despite Vertak's gravatic abilities, and landed on an earth block. He telekinetically brought Zakaro to him. Nujanii hit Zakaro with a disk of healing. Nujanii didn't remember whether this would allow Zakaro to heal himself or others. Either way, Zakaro would assist the team better now. And if Zakaro was given the ability to heal others, Nujanii could call of a medic. Edited by Nujanii: Kanohi Master

No, I remember specifically saying that would be too overpowered. And you're underestimating how much damge Vertak did. Curl yourself into a ball, and imagine that times two - that's what he did, except your armour being re-molded that way is permanent. There's no way you'd recover that fast.Vertak:Unfortunately for Nujanii, he'd forgotten that Vertak couldn't be burnt, and so when he was stabbed Vertak shrugged and, since Nujanii ignored the wounds in his shoulders, sliced both of Nujanii's arms off with the lightsabers."Next time... well, I feel like there won't be a next time." Vertak told him, kicking Nujanii away. "So long!"With Nujanii definitely taken care of for the time being, Vertak turned away only to be tackled by Zakaro. Vertak crawled out just in time to avoid the giant plushie, which may or may not have squashed Zakaro - Vertak couldn't tell, as he knew he might've died. But then, his special weapon made it that way. Leaving Zakaro to get out of there, Vertak countered Junkyard's blow to his back, losing both lightsabers somehow in the process. shrugging at the loss of his weapons, Vertak whistled and his PIG came out of nowhere, picking the boss up and carrying him into the air where he drew a sword, preparing to duel with Whale.Your Health:Nujanii: Kanohi Master - 7/20Count Bleck/Squishy - 4/10JiMing - 0/10Zakaro - 4/10Vorex: Paradox Eater - 6.5/10The First Evo - 8/10 -ibrow

IC:Pirok, seeing he'd been ignored, dropped another giant plushie, which may possibly depending on whether or not iBrow felt like it have nearly-fatal impact under normal circumstances.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Whump went the plushie as it landed on Zakaro. But the plushie was soft, and so didn't hurt that much. Being insane, Zakaro used Chaos to carve a tunnel through the plushie, and then he got out, jumped down, picked up the plushie and threw it at Vertak. He then covered his fist with Chaos and charged at Vertak.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Yeah, I guess I can't use the VR to heal myself. No, the gravity was not such a major attack as you think. My Virtus robes lower damage taken from non-physical attacks as well as their other functions. It was quite realistic for them to heal me enough to retain functionality.I know you're a boss, but I think you're going a bit far. You're matching my Kakama speed without any kind of boosts. You're cutting me to pieces with the auto hitting which you have condemned many times before, despite my limited omniscience. Pull back a bit.And your special weapon set protects from being burned on the outside, right? Because if you're immune from ALL fire based attacks, that's a bit powerful. Too powerful perhaps. You said nothing about protection from temperatures though. I guess it doesn't protect totally from fire.NujaniiNujanii telekinetically retrieved his limbs and duct taped them back on. Nujanii entered the Gali Nuva meditation pose and levitated two feet into the air. A field of energy fueled by his elemental power but not constituted by them surrounded Nujanii as he entered a state of semi-consciousness. He began to heal and recharge his energy at the cost of offensive actions. His limited omniscience would alert him moments before any danger drew nigh. Nujanii would be prepared for anything when he exited this state. At the moment, he could not harm anything and nothing would harm him. Unless it had a death wish.

@Vorex: Maybe 'cuz you chose annoyance powers rather than damaging powers. No worries, though.ICJunky coated the plushie in iron, grabbed the plushie and slammed it onto Vertak five times in quick succession."Thanks for the weapon, Pirok!"

Edited by The First Evo

I was the First Evo.

I AM BACK,

and I am a Gentleman.