Toa Lewa - Out of His Element

Okay.  So I have noticed that Lewa is no longer the Toa of Air but the Master of Jungle.  Is any body bothered by this?  I realize that Lewa's Wahi is a giant jungle, but he has always had air powers.  Is he going to lose his control of air and gain plant powers?  What do you think?

The human world revolves around electricity.  I wonder what would happen if I, Toa Tahnok-Kal, blacked out the power grid and become the only power source for humanity?

I was really upset when Takua found the legendary Mask of Light, but I got over it when I found an even better Great Mask - The Great Mask of Pecan Pie.

This is in the wrong forum- it should go in S&T.

If Mods are reading this, please move it.

Anyways, onto your question. This question has popped up a couple of times already, and what most people think is that he'll have flight and maybe cyclone powers, but have some plantlife controls. There are many different ideas as to how he will work, but the only certain way is that we'll have to wait and see.

• Upvote 2

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

Well, I- Pohatu, can make sandstorms and fly. Sandstorms are not really air-based, since Onua has been seen making a giant swirling mudstorm before. The only air-based things about me- Pohatu- is that I can now fly with boomerang rockets called Jeterangs. I think of it as a replacement for the mask of speed. Gotta go fast over them deserts.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

i was under the impression that both Lewa and Pohatu have some air-based powers now. is that wrong?

Pohatu's supposed to be able to make sandstorms, but that's not really just air related.

As for Lewa... Well, it's a new start. Why can't things be a little different?

I'm just looking forward to the animation in which he finally uses his powers so we can understand what they really are, since right now it's a little ambiguous.

~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Pohatu's supposed to be able to make sandstorms, but that's not really just air related.

true, but imo it's more air than stone/sand based. a G1 Toa of Air could have created a sandstorm.

As for Lewa... Well, it's a new start. Why can't things be a little different?

I'm just looking forward to the animation in which he finally uses his powers so we can understand what they really are, since right now it's a little ambiguous.

~|ET|~

it really is, tbh. "jungle" could be any number of things - actual plant control, or maybe just air powers with a new name? who knows at this point. should be interesting to see.

Edited by Arc

When I first got into Bionicle i thought Lewa had Jungle powers. I thought this up until 2003. :P

When I flund out he was Air, I was very disappointed.

Ironically, my inner child is reliving those feelings.

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

Check out my MOC, one of the new generation of Toa on Spherus Magna!

***Toa Kyraan***