Persona: Sea of Djinn

25K Now!

IC: Clara

"Well, I found a trumpet on his bed, seems he played." It wasn't the most exciting bit of information, but it at least told them something about his possible activities.

"We should find out if he was going to be playing that instrument anywhere, maybe at a concert if he was that good."

IC: Yasmin

"Alright."

Yasmin began looking around the room for any trumpet music.

IC:

With a grin, he waved the waiter over, glancing up when he arrived. "I'll take the double bacon and mushroom burger, please, with onion. I'd like a side of onion rings, and a large chocolate shake as well. And she'll have...?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

"Large chocolate shake, a basket of fries, and two bacon cheeseburgers, add mayo." She cast Adam a mischievous glance and hid her next cackle behind her palms. "Should I order some onion rings too, or are you gonna share, babe?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC

The rate of change for the degree of Adam's eyebrows was enough to make a math student, like one of the ones from the class Des just left, cry. He briefly surveyed the restaurant around him, then back to her.

Attempted checkmate.

"I'll share, baby. I'm getting the bill anyway."

Two can play that game. Gonna tell your 'boyfriend' he can't pay?

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC:

O-OH

In her imagination, Morgana conjured up a stream of fire in each hand and deepened Adam's tan a little.

"You're the best!" she 'exclaimed,' loathing everything inside the building's perimeter equally. "So yeah, nix the second basket of onion rings. Thanks."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"People normally think we're a couple anyway, is it a crime to manipulate that now!?" she retorted indignantly. "Smug little...hrrggh."

-Tyler

Edited by Aikuro Mikisugi

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"Uh, I'm the precocious magical girl with a potent ability in all things bubbling, bubbling, toiling and troubling. You're the cute muscle. Only one of us gets to be manipulative."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"Hey, and only I'm allowed to trash talk you, too. Girlfriend rights." She beamed in satisfaction, shot back a couple quick text replies, and then set her phone face down on the booth to remove any further distraction.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"Like you could find a girl that oozes charisma like dis one outside the burger joint." Des giggled and kicked up her feet into Adam's lap, lacing her fingers underneath blue-streaked hair. "She probably wouldn't talk trash like ya girl does, either."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"It's like, one of Newton's laws. An object in motion tends to stay in motion until acted upon by an equal or opposite force. Like how a baseball keeps moving until you give it a good crack with a bat. Or how when you try and flirt with someone else, it just bounces right off of them because they're not equal or opposite to Des Taylor."

She so should change her major to education.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"Ah. Gotcha."

The milkshakes arrived, and Des practically jumped out of her skin at the scuff of glass on table.

"...Are you flirting with anyone?"

-Tyler

Edited by Aikuro Mikisugi

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"Not last time I checked, but I don't keep a list." Adam tore the end off a straw, took aim, and sent it shooting like a rocket towards Des' forehead with a puff of air. What he neglected to mention was that he knew he hadn't been, given that most of his time not spent at school, work, or fulfilling basic human needs for food and exercise were spent sleeping.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

Des made a pew sound with her lips and pantomimed her head flying back in slow motion as the straw hit it. Upon her miraculous recovery, she tore off the end of the straw and thoughtfully shot it back at Adam.

"Me neither."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

Des laughed, too, after a healthy swallow of her milkshake and another opportunity to kick back.

"Thanks for this, Adam," she said more seriously after a minute. "It's been a tough grind this week and I'm way behind on Physics and somehow still afloat in Algebra, so...you know. I really appreciate you taking the time to keep me peppy."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"You don't have to thank me." Adam said, giving her a genuine smile as he sipped from his shake. "I didn't do it to keep you peppy or anything. I had a day off for the first time in a while, and I figured some company would be nice. You invited me, remember?"

"But I am happy it cheered you up."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"Yeah, well, you'd better be! You're making me sappy." Des smiled and flicked her straw at Adam slightly, spraying a few dots of chocolate shake across his nose and cheekbone. "Fo'shame."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME