Hafu (BBC 69): Another Original... sorta!

Ford

Hafu... Hafu... Ah the Ego driven Po-Maotran who build the statue of himself in the MNOG... Very nice rendition of him as a Protector build.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

*please have geared arms* *checks full picture album* YAY!

This is a pretty good small-character design, and totally screams Hafu. And I'm excited to see the gear system incorporated. I do think the axe could've been improved, but from experience I know it's hard to get a decent Matoran-scale pickax design.

Nice job, and best of luck in the contest.

:music:

Hey look. It's Taipu Hafu!

I really like how this looks! The shoulders seem a little too broad for a Matoran to me, but you worked in a function, so kudos to you! I'm not sure how I feel about the spikes everywhere. They seem a little bit overused here.He's armored really well, and definitely resembles a Po-Matoran. 

Best of luck in the contest! :)

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Nice! Fits in line with the rest of the stone-themed sets this year in terms of colour and armour design, but the added black and the Pakari work in making it more "Hafu". Gearbox design seems to work well and be unobtrusive - a nice addition considering that Hafu would be bringing that pick down day and night to create another one of his originals. Great job!

-NotS

tahubanner.jpg

Nice! Fits in line with the rest of the stone-themed sets this year in terms of colour and armour design, but the added black and the Pakari work in making it more "Hafu". Gearbox design seems to work well and be unobtrusive - a nice addition considering that Hafu would be bringing that pick down day and night to create another one of his originals. Great job!

-NotS

'Twas the idea, my good person.

Also, thank you all for noticing this MOC. It was a bit of work getting the proportions just right for this Po-Matoran.

http://i.imgur.com/kbP5Svg.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/O8CcqC5.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/kbP5Svg.gif

As I clicked on the topic, all I could think of was please use a Pakari, please use a Pakari, and I was in luck today! Good job for that right off -- the pattern of blatant disregard for MNOG!canon really grinds my gears.

And speaking of gears, awesome job with those as well! The best part there is how it frees up the original shoulder joints -- that large armor shell in the middle looks too bulky on the Protectors, but with the smaller shells on each side, it flows seamlessly and looks freakin' sweet.

The bone spikes are a great touch as well -- it's that motif that really makes him feel like a 2015 character instead of just a revamped G1 character.

The only issues I can see are the pickaxe and the back gear sticking out so far, but those have already been mentioned, so I will not belabor them any further.

-------------------------------------
bohrok_lol.jpg
-------------------------------------
Rate The Song Above You