BBC #69 Kalmah,The Overlord of Fire

Here my Entity and it's Squid-Overlord of Fire,Himself. KALMAH! 
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Takua-X/Kalmah/sam_1985.jpg

Click Here to see the rest of  pictures.

Bio:

Under the seas of Okoto, there a underwater world that is rule by one of the ancient Overlords of Elemental Powers before the Mask Makers come to power,Kalmah was once the rule of the Fire Village to rule a iron fist with mass armies he always lead to war against his rivals than he and the other Overlord were overthrown by Ekimu and Makuta so they lead them to bashing to the underwater worlds for 1,000 Years until the arrival of Skull Spiders and the Toa. Kalmah was awaking to a Squid-like Monster form now he will getting the other ones he will get revenge on Tahu and Gali,The Masters of Fire and Water.

Edit: Please link to images over 640x640 pixels and 100 kB in BBC.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-
  • Upvote 1

The MOC looks promising from the picture you provided, but the link is linked to the topic, not other pictures.

Link is fixed and the other pics are in the galley.

Edited by Spiderus Prime

Intriguing torso design. Wouldn't have noticed the work going into it if not for the plain back (which, in turn, does detract from the look of the moc unfortunately). I feel the shells on the body could be more effective if put on ball joints and angled. As they are right now, it looks a little boxy and it's not the best look for Kalmah. The tentacle design is sweet and adds a nice modern twist to one of his defining features. I like the effort into mixing silver into the colour scheme, as the body shell would look way out of place without it. Cool colour distribution. Solid recreation! 

tahubanner.jpg

I like the four-armed look with the tentacles; it certainly makes Kalmah more imposing than his set form. However, there are two major things which I don't like at all about this MOC. 1: The plainness of the chest. Most CCBS torso pieces look unfinished without some extra armour on them, and unfortunately, the BA torso is one of them. Secondly, I really don't like the mixing of the dark red and bright red, especially how the only dark red piece is Kalmah's head, so if you were to do this again, I'd advise using more of Kalmah's original armour shells. Overall, I'd say this is the beginning of a pretty good canister-sized MOC; it just needs some work on texturing and the colour scheme. :)

VBWj75sh.png