The Victim ~ Vaalku (Corpus Rahkshi MOC)

*ahem*

So, at the rage of many Corpus Rahkshi players, I bring you Vaalku.

FRONT
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ghidora131/Rahkshi/100_3552.jpg
Sorry for the random line of color by the bottom of the picture.

BACK
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ghidora131/Rahkshi/100_3553.jpg
Long, white fingers help give a sinister feel to the character.

POSE
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ghidora131/Rahkshi/100_3554.jpg
Being mangled up and all, he doesn't have much of a Rahk spine left.

Well, there you have it! Thoughts/Critique/Likes?

• Upvote 4

I actually disagree; I believe that the whole mangled look to it works in its favor.  Plus, I could still tell that it was a Rahkshi (well, mostly the head, but I could see other elements that pointed it out as well).  However, I'd have to ask why doesn't he have a left arm and leg?  Probably story-related, but still, the absence is a bit mind-boggling to someone who's not played the Corpus Rahkshi RPG.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nekka  Banar  Moku  Savok

I actually disagree; I believe that the whole mangled look to it works in its favor.  Plus, I could still tell that it was a Rahkshi (well, mostly the head, but I could see other elements that pointed it out as well).  However, I'd have to ask why doesn't he have a left arm and leg?  Probably story-related, but still, the absence is a bit mind-boggling to someone who's not played the Corpus Rahkshi RPG.

He was attacked by Sharky's Character, and it didn't end well... 

Anyway, you did extremely well at making him look like a rahkshi, Good use of the Gattling gun peice

Edited by Dragon11603

Poor Valku. Isn't he the one that subjected Omega, Revenge, and Burst to an experiment without their knowledge?

Anyway, I like the design, very compact, and interesting use of the Gatling gun piece. You should make a "whole" version, and do a comparison.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Actually, Dragon, he got his left limbs blown off by a Zamor.

"Whole" version of Vaalku will have to wait, as that's all the finger pieces I have. And no PyroLizard, he's the one who has been trying to 1: not get killed by anything that moves and 2: quietly prevent Fang and Exxan from killing each other. That, and he's not opposed to anyone(unless they beat him up for no reason).

On the design: The Gatling piece really looked like a destroyed motor, and the Mangled look represents how he was attacked saving a Toa and Matoran, and repeated attacks from nutjob Rahkshi doesn't help his décor.

Actually, Dragon, he got his left limbs blown off by a Zamor.

"Whole" version of Vaalku will have to wait, as that's all the finger pieces I have. And no PyroLizard, he's the one who has been trying to 1: not get killed by anything that moves and 2: quietly prevent Fang and Exxan from killing each other. That, and he's not opposed to anyone(unless they beat him up for no reason).

On the design: The Gatling piece really looked like a destroyed motor, and the Mangled look represents how he was attacked saving a Toa and Matoran, and repeated attacks from nutjob Rahkshi doesn't help his décor.

Oh.