Metax

Nice job! What did you use to make this?The lens flare in the lower left corner is a little obtrusive, and looks a little cheap. Also, if the "sun" was just poking out like that, less of Bara Magna would be lit up.Other than those two things, this is a great piece.

jlovfkk.jpg

Yeah, the lower left lens flare was left over from the original image.I edited the image and I'm happy with the result. Uploading now...What I did was I made the planets in a 3D program called blender. From there, I added lens flare and shading and other small effects in PS.

Edited by Metax

sig7.jpg
Hi, I'm Metax.  BS01's Lead Programmer and Longtime Bionicle Fan!

Why that is really nice and really well done. and i think that is a good representation of bara-magna and it's fragments.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Absolutely amazing! I've seen some other good artwork of the Spherus Magna system, but this one is one of the best I've seen in a long time! I especially love the flare of light coming out of the sun! Great job!t1ssig.png

Edited by The 1st Shadow

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Amazing, seriously. I do kInda get this feeling of home, when I see this, although it's probably my inner Bionicle junky, after the story ended

The Old King is dead long live the King

Dragon types will rule

PM me if you have Pokemon White

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are of the remaining 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your sig.

• 2 weeks later...

That's really beautiful. Every aspect of light and its behavior seems to be accounted for meticulously.

odyssey1_bannernew.jpg

Review Topic

I AM OFFICIALLY BACK! :D After 18 months on hiatus, I have returned, but I have spent that time well. If you want to see how it was spent, click on the banner to start reading the result or click on the linky-link below to get further information off of the review topic.