If you saw...

Xabla

Get angry, but then relax, as I know my pet didn't mean any harm by it.

If some of your Bionicle sets were taken by that one neighbor kid, you would...

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Like that idea.

If you saw that Bionicle suddenly had an official crossover with pokemon...

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Hope that he would finish them. Nothing is a certainty.

If Bionicle sets were included in Lego Dimensions, you would...

t5pQDlO.jpg

Be happy.

If you saw

you would. Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Go on a manhunt. I worked for those, you know.

If someone took a baseball bat to all of your Lego sets, you would...

t5pQDlO.jpg

I would make him pay me double for the total cost of the sets. That way, I could use half of the payment to give my sets back on Ebay and have the other as a profit.

If Umarak the Hunter and Umarak the Destroyer were two separate beings in the Gen 2 Bionicle story, you would...

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Maybe have more evidence to support my head canon of him actually being a Makuta, or less evidence maybe. It would depend really.

If you saw Jaller on a Rap Album you would...

pure_muscle.png

Kopaka would make a collab with Cyroshell.

If the Toa Mata were one of the main protagonists in the Lego Movie 2, they would...

Edited by Takama Metru

BEHOLD.....THE DREAM TEAM! COMING SOON.... :o

~ Oh hi thar, here are some quotes: ~

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Not buy it if it was an Xbox One exclusive. PS4 ftw.

If you walked up to the door to find the platinum avohkii in front of you, but you find a thief heading towards your house, you would...

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

I would pick it up and kick the thief in the teeth.

If you saw this you would...

http://orig02.deviantart.net/5cb5/f/2016/167/e/f/toriel_pyro_crossover_concept_sketch_by_aidanbionicle1-da6fsqk.jpg

pure_muscle.png

Hope it played a good part in the story and its character was expanded on.

If there were godzilla themed lego sets that came in constraction, technic, and system.

Edited by Vrokorta

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

It'd take hours to build. Comes with a city diorama, each set sold seperatly.

If you could form a toa team consisting of your favourite toa, one toa representiong one element, you would pick...

Edited by Takama Metru

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Me (Imrukii), Gaaki, Lesovikk, Matoro, Pouks, and Onua.

If you saw a Rahkshi in Real Life you would.

pure_muscle.png

Not cared, but I would feel sorry for Vezon fans. :(

If you were a toa, you would...

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Make beautiful creatures.

If you were a Bohrok, you would...

t5pQDlO.jpg

Keep rollin' rollin' rollin' rollin' (what?)

If you had a McDonalds in your house, you would...

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Get Diabetes.

If you had a Wendy's in your house you would...

pure_muscle.png

get sick.

If you saw a competition, with the oppertunity to win a platinum Kraahkan, you would...

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Go for it.

If you climbed to the top of a mountain, and fell in. Only to have fallen into a realm of Monsters you would...

pure_muscle.png

*insert plot of Undertale here*

If you had to rise up against your kidnapped brothers in order to save the world, you would...

t5pQDlO.jpg

Save the world.

If Bionicle got a game on the PS4.

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

I don't know what you will do. It depends on how much you like Matoro.

If 07 plastic didn't break as easily, you would...

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Get annoyed, but at least he would get a better death besides letting things get to his head (ba dam tsssssss)

If old Kaohi masks were sold in sealed bags, you would.

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Pick it up.

If you are busting to go to the bathroom, but there is none around, you would...

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

By their masks.

If there were more remote controlled Bionicle sets...

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

I would control them like the cruel god I would be.

If Dume got a Toa form, you would...

t5pQDlO.jpg