Worst Movie(S) You've Seen

Mr. House

The worst movie I've seen would definitely be Christmas in Wonderland. That wasn't even a B-movie - it was a C-movie at best. The scene with the elves might be the worst CGI I've seen. Although the film was bad in pretty much every aspect, the dialogue might have been the worst part. I got the impression that the bored-sounding actors were thinking up better dialogue on the spot while delivering their lines.Twilight was, in my opinion, a bad movie. It wasn't terrible; it was just bad, kind of like Green Lantern. For both movies, some of the characters had strange looking appearances (for Twilight, the ponytail-wearing not-very-menacing main villain, and for Green Lantern, mediocre CGI on some of the characters) and the stories were definitely lacking. However, Twilight is absolutely hilarious with Rifftrax.And finally, there's Barnyard. I don't remember much of it since I watched it several years ago, but what I do remember is that it was unfunny and mildly disturbing. If I remembered it better, I might say it tied with Christmas in Wonderland as my least favorite movie.

basically any movie that doesn't give you a reason to care about the main character(s). usually movies about drug addicts fall into this. you got into this mess yourself, why would i care about your troubles? it's not like they're dealing with a legitimate disease or something else they had no control over.the movie Bee Movie was a huge disappointment. i like Jerry Seinfeld, but this movie was not him at his best, or even Dreamworks at their best. they tried to cram too much story into a 90 minute time frame, and as a result, everything went by way too fast. it was a pretty sloppy film.

This topic so far

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it, did a tree fall?

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.

I really hated Jurassic Park. I've only seen the 1st one, and the dinosaurs didn't even look real, and the special FX were terrible.
oh, you mean that movie that every movie involving dinosaurs made since has been compared to?what, were you watching someone play that jurassic park video game on PS1 and thought you were watching the movie?
This topic so far

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.

Epic Movie: Looking back, this movie isn't good. From what I remember, it isn't funny, and overall was just stupid. But since I haven't seen it since probably 2006, and barely remember it, I can't judge it that well.MIB 2: This is just disappointing. I don't know what else to say. I hope MIB 3 is better. I heard that it's at least an improvement.I try to avoid movies that I know I probably won't like, so not much else to say here.

How long was I gone?!

MIB 2: This is just disappointing. I don't know what else to say. I hope MIB 3 is better. I heard that it's at least an improvement.
MIB 2 being bad? Wow. I always loved that movie...especially the scene with the dog in the Mercedes.Wasn't all that big a fan of Bee Movie, but didn't see it in its entirety. Still a B movie, pun fully intended - it being a Dreamworks movie, I had a feeling it wasn't good, but I saw it since it had Jerry Seinfeld in it, and he's usually pretty funny. Major disappointment, but that's on Dreamworks part, honestly.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

• 2 weeks later...

I don't get what is with the hate for the three transformers movies. I liked them. Though I am a big transformers fan. And I do admit it has some plot holes. But if your looking for time to kill. There just the thing.Any and all Horror or suspense films. I hate being scared. Its not the gore factor but the scare factor Same goes with suspense movies. All that waiting. I've never seen a horror or suspense movie and I never willNow for movies I've seen and hateDragonball Evolution- After seeing it I can understand why people hate itHappy feet- Easily the worst penguin movie out there. Not even going to see the sequelDon't remember the name but that movie with robin williams becoming president wasn't that good. It was funny but its plot wasn't great

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

I don't get what is with the hate for the three transformers movies. I liked them. Though I am a big transformers fan. And I do admit it has some plot holes. But if your looking for time to kill. There just the thing.
I know, and I found solutions for most of the plot holes. Those three movies are awesomeness.Now, to stay on topic, I also hated...Transmorphers. Karzing Transformers ripoff...

Pk57sNJ.jpg

oh god, transmorphers...what bugged me more than anything was how thin the entire idea of the robots was. "because our modern technology is based off stuff we found at area 51, we built our cars, and literally everything else, to have the capability to transform into a robot" is basically what it added up to. i have a hard time believing that no one at GM ever thought to themselves "hey, you know, this car would be cheaper to produce and probably work all the same if it didn't have a pair of giant freaking hands inside of it."

This topic so far

Vs.

Hands down it has to be I Am Legend.The only good thing that came out of that adaptation was that it shows how the generation of the 21st century cares more about stars and action over good story telling and messages about what is wrong with society.

“Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they can’t get it wrong.” - Unknown

"You can get her all the chocolates and roses you want, but a woman will never forget her first wheel of cheese." - Puff

• 4 months later...