Gold mask stand how to.

ksprice45

It's nice of you to show how to build the official stand. Not everyone prefers to create their own. It acts as a good base for creating a modified one, so I made a mask rack that was pretty much the design of the base of this stand with six mask holders. I dismantled it not long ago to create a more sturdy mask rack, however.

That's pretty neat! I was thinking of doing something different by combining the two larger pieces (because they're the only ones I have) with the stand that comes with Kulta and Ekimu somehow, and use that instead because the original stand feels a bit lacking to me in all honesty.

Onua.png

This sig isn't 100% correct, because I talk way too much.

Not quite. It's this piece, introduced last year.

I still like my stand design better, though if I managed to get the Power Miners wheels in Silver Metallic I might consider switching the Dark Stone Grey ones I used for those.

Edited by Lyichir

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

That's pretty neat! I was thinking of doing something different by combining the two larger pieces (because they're the only ones I have) with the stand that comes with Kulta and Ekimu somehow, and use that instead because the original stand feels a bit lacking to me in all honesty.

That stand comes with? I had no idea. :P

Is it 2015 yet?