Sybregatory

Sybre

Hey, I recognize one of those multiverse Sybres! :D

Glad you did!

Vastly improved graphics, I see. This could be interesting. It was somewhat funny to say the least.

I recognize a certain Sybre too!

Definitely a step-up from Snax as a whole! And I have a lot planned for this series, so stay tuned.

I decided to pay tribute to some of my PGS intros while showing alternate Sybres and I couldn't exclude SybreX or T1S's Sybre!

Edited by Doraemon
  • Upvote 2

mindeth the cobwebs

I decided to pay tribute to some of my PGS intros while showing alternate Sybres and I couldn't exclude SybreX or T1S's Sybre!

I'm honored that you'd pay tribute to Crazy Minecraft Sybre.

This is amazing.

I'm honored that you'd pay tribute to Crazy Minecraft Sybre.

This is amazing.

How could I not? His entire first appearance is just pure diamond. It'd be a crime to ignore him!

And thank you! Stay tuned for more!

mindeth the cobwebs

Well, actually, you gave the name SybreX to the Toa one, the one sent to hunt down the Vahki. The Vahki was referred to as Sybre in story, and as "Vybre" by us outside the story. I can understand you not remembering though, it has been a while.

I actually remember perfectly and I can tell the difference between the two even today. I guess I said things wrong.

mindeth the cobwebs

Well, actually, you gave the name SybreX to the Toa one, the one sent to hunt down the Vahki. The Vahki was referred to as Sybre in story, and as "Vybre" by us outside the story. I can understand you not remembering though, it has been a while.

I actually remember perfectly and I can tell the difference between the two even today. I guess I said things wrong.

Oh. Simple typo then. Well, glad to see you remember!

Pk57sNJ.jpg

• 4 months later...

I know you came here expecting a comic, but instead, you're getting an apology. Man, where do I begin? Let's start with why this topic even exists in the first place. I didn't like Snax anymore. It was too closely-linked to SybreNetX, which is more of a punch line than a series, and that's just me saying it. I wanted to break out of it somehow without saying, "Okay, Sybre's dead for good. See ya never." I wanted to use Sybre one last time before hopefully moving onto another author avatar. That's when I came up with Sybregatory. I thought, "Would Sybre really go to Heaven or its evil counterpart? There should be a place where a Sybre can go when he dies." I had big plans for the series. I wanted to revive the classic BZPower comic style with a crazy cast and their crazy antics, with the occasional villain showing up to make matters worse. I wanted to make cool, interesting arcs that would actually impact the overarching plot. I wanted a finale so awesome and so surprising, it would be the best possible payoff for our insane and sadistic Bo-Matoran protagonist. Instead, I gave you a comic and nothing else. I started on a second comic, then lacked the motivation to finish it. And for that, I am sorry.

Then there was the fact that I wanted to love comic making again. SybreNetX, while being so shamelessly terrible, was so much fun to make. I would endure the painful recoloring process just to produce some characters for the series, but you can actually tell where I gave up and got lazy. I put the pieces together the best I could to make a passable-looking thing for you all to look at. I didn't care how bad the series was; I was having too much fun. Sometime after ending SybreNetX, I missed comic making and wanted to reignite my passion, but instead gave you painfully long wait times and me accidentally ending Snax prematurely. Sybregatory was supposed to be the last of a long, painful trilogy about a rude, green buffoon before moving onto new comic projects, but I couldn't finish it. I couldn't bring myself to open up MSPaint and make you laugh again. All I wanted was to love an old hobby one more. I honestly don't know how I did it in the past.

This was another broken promise. I told you guys about all these wicked cool projects that I never even started on. I finally got Sybregatory out, but all it did was prove I was lazy and that you can never depend on me for consistent entertainment. I was just excited for what I wanted to do and I wanted you to be excited with me. And for that, I'm sorry once again.

I can't do comic making anymore. My life is travelling faster than I am and I can't keep up. I have to drop comic making to make time for school and an upcoming job. That, and I'm tired. My brain is so fried by the end of the day, that I can't unwind while making a good comic. I'd rather play a video game or watch TV.

In conclusion, I'm sorry for SybreNetX, I'm sorry for Snax, I'm sorry for Sybregatory, for never using GIMP like I said I would, for announcing projects that I never released, for never guest starring certain people, and for everything else. My efforts to entertain people I didn't know died down in the labyrinth with that elementless Matoran from my CYOA that I feel tempted to restart. I don't think I'll ever start a new series again, but if I do, I need to keep my promises. If you PM me, I can tell you about what I wanted to do in the Comics forum, but that's about it. What I would tell you are things that will never be made.

One last time; I'm so sorry. For everything. There will be no more Sybre and no more comic career for me. Somebody please close this.

Sybre

3/3/12 - 1/20/16

• Upvote 1

mindeth the cobwebs