IMO arms need to be bulkier.Tail needs to be made of lots of chunky segmentsthen this would be PERFECT, It's a very good MOC. I especially like how it actually resembled canon shadowed one but in a way that looks... well.. good. Torso is excellent and has some real depth to it.

sigpic2.png

OH MY GOD! YES! YES! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! Except get rid of the third leg/tail. Its purpose has been fulfilled in the bad set form. I doubt you need it. GET RID OF IT!But yeah, get rid of the third leg/tail, and I'd give you 12/10.

Edited by Zarohum

I love the head. It seems quite… theshadowedone-ish?I like the hip and legs, they're very well designed and flow. However, the arms are disproportionately thin compared to the rest of the MOC, and the hands seem a little large as well. I would try to make the whole thing sleeker.Also, I like the story accurate tail!

You've fixed so many aspects of TSO, yet kept the whole look to it! The chest is simply stunning, and the legs are amazing.But, I feel the shoulders are pressed too far back and are too skinny compared to the torso.

Laughing_Man_Icon_by_CoyoteTracks.gif

Does anyone want to play the Master Chief Collection with me? I'm trying to get a team going for ranked. PM for GT.

• 3 weeks later...