Star Wars Constraction Livestream

Tonight at 8 PM Eastern BZPower will be hosting a livestream to talk about the newly-released Star Wars Buildable Figures. We'll share our thoughts and opinions as well as take questions from our viewers. You'll be able to watch in this news story,

, or on Google+. We may even give away some free Star Wars polybags! We look forward to seeing you all then!

View the full article

Oh man, I'm hyped. I loved the livestream BZP did earlier this year with all of the set reviewers discussing the winter Bionicle sets. Wish we'd gotten one for the summer sets—or did I just miss it? Regardless, this should be a fun way to spend my evening.

Edited by Lyichir

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Oh man, I'm hyped. I loved the livestream BZP did earlier this year with all of the set reviewers discussing the winter Bionicle sets. Wish we'd gotten one for the summer sets—or did I just miss it? Regardless, this should be a fun way to spend my evening.

Timing did not work out for the summer sets, so there was no livestream. Glad you're excited though!

I may be able to make it to the stream. Any info on what the Star Wars polybags are?

At this point, I'm guessing a mini Prototype TIE Advanced, but I would be very pleased if you were lucky enough to nab a few TFA C-3PO minifigs.

Edited by FordianL at the BCC

http://i.imgur.com/kbP5Svg.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/O8CcqC5.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/kbP5Svg.gif

Woo shout-outs.  Though I don't think the wheely shape I made would work for BB-8 at all, because it's a wheel and not a sphere.  I don't think BB-8 would make a good constraction figure, simply because of the sphere; it wouldn't balance well and would be difficult to accurately make.  R2-D2, I think, is a much more likely candidate.

Also, I think C-3PO and Captain Phasma would make for an excellent combination of flagship promotional sets, because of their gold and silver color schemes and the fact that one is from the newest movie and one is from the first movie.  I really want to see that happen, only partially because I've recently developed a weird obsession with Phasma (chroooome troooperrrr).

OpAXNpl.jpg

Andrew your comment about Phasma possibly being chrome due to Disney/Star Wars being picky likely wouldn't happen as there is a version already that is not in chrome- the new elite series of Star Wars action figures has Phasma in a regular flat silver.

That any previous metallic characters (C3P0) appeared as a minifig in non-chrome form, so if we get a Phasma I would highly bet it'll be in flat silver unfortunately.

• Upvote 1