Question: Gold Colored Takanuva Parts From Regular Set Vs. Takutanuva

This question has been bothering me for YEARS, and I never got around to asking it here.So here goes:On Peeron's part page for the Kanohi Avohkii and Takanuva's gold armor parts, it lists them as being cast in "Pearl Dark Gold" in the #8596-1 Takanuva set, and then it lists them again as being cast in "Pearl Light Gold" in the #10201-1 Takutanuva ToysRus Exclusive combo set (Takanuva and Makuta with the special movie Takutanuva mask piece).So my question is: "Does the ToysRus combo set really have Takanuva mask and armor parts cast in a lighter gold colored plastic?"I ask this because I have read reviews w/pics of the Takutanuva set online and the color of Takanuva's gold parts look exactly the same as the ones that come in his regular set. The reviewers don't even mention and difference or special part colors.So is Peeron wrong in their listing of the "pearl light gold" parts color for the #10201-1 Takutanuva ToysRus Exclusive combo set? -or- does that set really come with differently colored gold parts than the regular mass-market release that has the "pearl dark gold" parts?Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Both sets use the same color, 147 Sand Yellow Metallic. There's not a site on the internet that doesn't get metallic colors confused from time to time, except perhaps service.LEGO.com.

Actually, i was just getting replaceement parts for my Knights' Kingdom figures, and for Rascus, it has the Danju/Mathias gold.

Both sets use the same color, 147 Sand Yellow Metallic. There's not a site on the internet that doesn't get metallic colors confused from time to time, except perhaps service.LEGO.com.

Actually, i was just getting replaceement parts for my Knights' Kingdom figures, and for Rascus, it has the Danju/Mathias gold.
Actually, the colors for Danju and Rascus's armor are BOTH wrong. They're listed as Warm Gold (Brutaka's gold color) when Danju's should be Reddish Gold (the color of Nuhvok-Kal's Krana-Kal) and Rascus's should be Sand Yellow Metallic (the color of Takanuva's Avohkii).My theory at the moment is that perhaps later production runs of these sets used Warm Gold, since both Reddish Gold and Sand Yellow Metallic were discontinued between 2005 and 2006. It's happened in other themes similarly-- for instance, I've heard that the gold Kraahkan in the Tower of Toa was also sometimes Warm Gold rather than Sand Yellow Metallic.I'll send you the Element IDs for the correct Rascus armor if I run into them, just because I have been digging through Service.LEGO.com a lot anyway and am just as perplexed as you are that the "original" colors aren't listed.

Actually, the colors for Danju and Rascus's armor are BOTH wrong. They're listed as Warm Gold (Brutaka's gold color) when Danju's should be Reddish Gold (the color of Nuhvok-Kal's Krana-Kal) and Rascus's should be Sand Yellow Metallic (the color of Takanuva's Avohkii).My theory at the moment is that perhaps later production runs of these sets used Warm Gold, since both Reddish Gold and Sand Yellow Metallic were discontinued between 2005 and 2006. It's happened in other themes similarly-- for instance, I've heard that the gold Kraahkan in the Tower of Toa was also sometimes Warm Gold rather than Sand Yellow Metallic.I'll send you the Element IDs for the correct Rascus armor if I run into them, just because I have been digging through Service.LEGO.com a lot anyway and am just as perplexed as you are that the "original" colors aren't listed.
Man, that would look so much better, especially on Matthias. I might just lie to Lego and say all the armor is missing :P Rascus with 1 piece of armor different than the others is gonna look really bad.

As Akuna said, I believe they have the same parts.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...