The Real Hero Factory

Toa of Nerds

This topic is for discussion of the real Hero Factory. What? You may say. Hero Factory isn't real! It's just a fictional world! Well, I don't know what else to say, except that you're wrong.Not only does Hero Factory exist; it makes one mean pastrami sandwich. So in this thread you can discuss The Hero Factory. What's your favorite Hero? Have you tried the soup? Should they be open for supper?-don't touch my pocket protector

Three great comedies at one low, low price....NOTHING!

Three late-middle age matoran think of something they want to do before they kick the bucket.

Choose Your Own Bionicle Adventure (archived)

Navigate your way through a myriad of meaningless choices as you try to not make a fool of yourself in perhaps the only comedy ever written almost entirely in spoiler tags.

Useless BZP Junk that you Must Have!!!

Get to your phone, whip out your credit card, and prepare to buy some useless BZPower related junk that has no benefit on society except that you want it!!!

joehalobanner.jpg

So does this mean that the rumors are true? That Jimi Stringer is really moonlighting as a Reuben sandwich? That the Fire Lord is plotting his evil revenge from the Five Guys joint across the street?All I know is, when I go to Phoenix, I'm taking a Hero Factory set and stopping by with a camera.

Edited by Sumiki

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

All I know is, when I go to Phoenix, I'm taking a Hero Factory set and stopping by with a camera.

If there are any plans right now to have a BZPower get-together/Lego convention in the Phoenix area, then we definately need to get catering by The Hero Factory.-don't touch my pocket protector

Three late-middle age matoran think of something they want to do before they kick the bucket.

Navigate your way through a myriad of meaningless choices as you try to not make a fool of yourself in perhaps the only comedy ever written almost entirely in spoiler tags.

Get to your phone, whip out your credit card, and prepare to buy some useless BZPower related junk that has no benefit on society except that you want it!!!

joehalobanner.jpg

What is this topic about? My computer wont allow the link. :P~PowerMiner~

Go to www.azherofactory.com and you'll be enlightened.-don't touch my pocket protector

joehalobanner.jpg

Should prank call them, and ask if it's the Hero Hotline. :<

I shall do this.
lol, I might try it with some BZFriends some time in the future. dunno when, though.
I suggest that it should be in an episode of The Three Virtues.I can just hear Mesonak and Varderan going bonkers now. :)

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Should prank call them, and ask if it's the Hero Hotline. :<

I shall do this.
lol, I might try it with some BZFriends some time in the future. dunno when, though.
I suggest that it should be in an episode of The Three Virtues.I can just hear Mesonak and Varderan going bonkers now. :)
Well, it was going to be with them, buuut now that you mention it....As long as it isn't on Sunday.Cuz you know, it's not open that day. Edited by Tenebrae Invictus

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

• 2 weeks later...

All I know is, when I go to Phoenix, I'm taking a Hero Factory set and stopping by with a camera.

If there are any plans right now to have a BZPower get-together/Lego convention in the Phoenix area, then we definately need to get catering by The Hero Factory.-don't touch my pocket protector
When you find out, let me know when it is. I will be moving back into that neck of the woods soon.I wonder if the food is any good...

• 1 month later...