LEGO Video Games Sub-Forum?

Voltex

LEGO Video Games Subforum  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Initially, I had voted yes on this poll, but now, I wish I could change it to no.

As much as I would absolutely love to talk about Lego video games, it's becoming increasingly clear to me that I'm pretty much the only member on all of BZPower who is actually willing to commit to any significant discussion on such a subject. Specifically, I've been watching Black Six play on Twitch Tuesdays and I've been watching Bfa play Lego Racers and that old Bionicle game, and lately I'm literally the only person making any comments about what there was to see in those videos. I mean, if all people there are to talk about Lego video games is just one regular member, then what's the point of creating an entire subforum?

Many months ago, I once tried to start a topic about the Lego Movie Videogame, but the only responses it ever got was from one rather vocal hater. If I can't even enjoy a good discussion about my favorite Lego video game, then what's the point of creating an entire subforum?

Put simply, I had originally joined the hype and voted yes, but now that I've had time to seriously consider the full reality of everything involved, I would have to say that I would now much rather vote no. Personally, I think it's quite a shame, but I guess you can't always have nice things.

It's okay bud, I'd join discussions with you.

Then prove it. Show us that you're actually interested in Lego video games (or at least watching other members play them). It sure would be nice to confirm that I'm not the only one watching all these videos.

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.

• 1 month later...