Join the Skull Slicer Online Parts Draft

Just in time for Christmas, where hopefully you'll end up with some extra scratch, we're kicking off a new parts draft. Head over to the BZPower store and check out the 2015 Skull Slicer Online Parts Draft. We've got twenty copies of 70792 Skull Slicer, and for a mere $8 (only about half of the MSRP) you can get a whole bunch of awesome parts. It's a great opportunity to get some trans-bright green bones and the newer bone and weapon pieces that were introduced in the summer sets. Space is limited, so if you're interested, join up as soon as you can! The Jango Fett draft was a lot of fun, so I'm hoping this one will be great too!

View the full article

• Upvote 2

Like I said for the last one, this is a great way for MOCists to get parts from that set if they hadn't gotten the set yet. I won't be participating because I already got the set, and the parts he has are enough for me. 

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I just purchased a spot! This'll be my first online parts draft, so hopefully I'll be able to get some good parts. $8 is a very affordable price to pay, and even if I don't end up getting any of the exclusive parts like those Trans. Bright Green bones, I could use some extra Skull Villain parts like the skeleton bones and shoulder armor, and those Trans. Fluor. Reddish Orange parts would be useful for either Bionicle or Nexo Knights MOCs!

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother