First The LEGO Batman Movie Stills Emerge

USA Today has published an article and slideshow giving us our first look at the visuals of The LEGO Batman Movie, which comes out next February. Staying true to the visual style of The LEGO Movie, all the scenery, characters, props, and effects are brick-built, although that includes some unfamiliar bricks like a brand-new minifigure utility belt. The article also offers some insights into the story, which will revolve around Batman having to adjust from his solitary, brooding lifestyle to having his own Bat-Family. Follow the link above to give it a read!

View the full article

Now I don't wanna poke holes into the "First Lego batman movie" statement, but thus far we had many Lego batman movies,  even the lego justice league movies are pretty much batman movies (cosmic clash is literally the adaptation of Batman going through the ages in the comics, slightly altered)

Now I don't wanna poke holes into the "First Lego batman movie" statement, but thus far we had many Lego batman movies,  even the lego justice league movies are pretty much batman movies (cosmic clash is literally the adaptation of Batman going through the ages in the comics, slightly altered)

I think they meant the first stills from The Lego Batman Movie, and not stills from the first Lego Batman movie.

Anyway, this movie is going to be so ridiculous and awesome and ridiculously awesome. Will Arnett was great in The Lego Movie, and I can't wait to see an entire movie about his Batman.

No one is saying this is the first LEGO Batman movie. The article title is saying that the first images from this particular LEGO Batman movie were released.