MoonBase Tycoon

Petewa

This is one of my oldest, and most constantly growing MOCs, and I figured it was time to share it with you guys, but, considering that this MOC is a game, why just show it to you guys when you could play it?

So here's the story: You own a large segment of land on the moon, and you plan to build a city on the moon. You have a limited amount of resources, and depending on what you build, you will gain different resources in addition to the standard.

Here is your land:

boonmase.jpg

At this point, turn one, you have the standard five gray bricks per turn, supplied by suppliers, as well as one brown brick and one black brick.

Level one buildings that can be built:

Small mine(collects two red and two brown bricks per turn): Five gray bricks and one brown brick

Mining drone(collects three blue bricks per turn): Two brown bricks, two red bricks, three black bricks, and four gray bricks

Events at this point:

There is a legend that if you plant a black brick into the ground on the soil of the moon, then it will grow into a tree of black bricks, if it fails then you won't have any black bricks, but if it succeeds, you will have a near infinite source of black bricks, which are vital for construction.

More
I assure you, as soon as level one buildings are built, you get access to level two buildings...

...Level two buildings are cooler.

• Upvote 1

You placed SMALL MINE in section ANYWHERE

boonmase1.jpg

SMALL MINE is in full swing!

boonmase1a.jpg

Supplies:

Gray Bricks x5

Brown Bricks x2

Red Bricks x2

Black Bricks x1

Level one buildings that can be built:

Mining drone(collects three blue bricks per turn): Two brown bricks, two red bricks, three black bricks, and four gray bricks

Events at this point:

-There is a legend that if you plant a black brick into the ground on the soil of the moon, then it will grow into a tree of black bricks, if it fails then you won't have any black bricks, but if it succeeds, you will have a near infinite source of black bricks, which are vital for construction.

You unlock DISGUISE, an effect which gives all in game minifigures that mustache and glasses disguise, but as this is microbuild, there are no minifigures, red brick refunded.

The only real options at this point are to try planting a black brick tree or to blow up the mine and cancel operations actually, there isn't another option.

Edited by Petewa the Swift-Footed

ROBIT placed!

boonmase3.jpg

LEVEL 2 reached!

Supplies:

Gray Bricks x15

Brown Bricks x2

Red Bricks x2

Black Bricks x20

Blue Bricks x3

Level two buildings that can be built:

Barracks(houses people so that your MOON city can be populated): Two blue bricks, and one gray brick apiece. (Two can be built)

SCIENCE Building(produces previously unheard of bricks for construction): Nine gray bricks, and two black bricks.

Electrickity Generators(produces energy so you peepulz can access electronic devices, for working and getting on BZPower): Two gray bricks apiece. (Three can be built)

Medical Bay(helps people get better): One red brick and one white brick.

Mansion(you own part of the moon, why not live there in a big fancy house?): Five gray bricks and two blue bricks.

Security Office(for keeping your place safe): Four gray bricks, two gold bricks, and one blue brick.

Low-tech Solar Panels(to supply cleaner energy that doesn't hurt the lack of atmosphere): Two gray bricks and one blue brick.

High-tech Solar Panels(to more efficiently supply cleaner energy that doesn't hurt the lack of atmosphere): One gray brick and one white brick.

Wind Turbine(to supply cleaner energy that doesn't hurt the lack of atmosphere): Three black bricks.

Shipyard(to build Spaceships with): One gray brick, two black bricks, and one white brick.

Landing Pad(so spaceships can bring new people to your moonpatch): One gray brick and one black brick. (can be placed on top of shipyard)

Welcome Center(so new people will want to stay): Four black bricks and one gray brick. (must be placed on top of landing pad)

Communications Array(so you can talk to people on other Earth): Two gray bricks.

Security Cameras(to better protect the people): Two black bricks and one gray brick.

Brick Factory(produces three to five of whatever brick it's set to produce per turn): Five gray bricks, two gold bricks, and one blue brick.

People Factory(where do babies come from? That big factory over there that looks like a church. How does it make them? Don't as me, I'm not a scientist) Three black bricks and one gray brick.

Events at this point:

-SMALL MINE has gone into disrepair, it can no longer be used!

-GENERIC COMPANY A wants to rent property on your moon land in order to build their corporate offices, this would cost four gray bricks!

-GENERIC COMPANY B wants to rent property on your moon land in order to build their vending machines, this would cost eleven black bricks!

Sudden New Rule
You may build three things per turn now that you've reached level two, assuming you have the supplies to build all three.

Build two electricity generators.

Edited by Godkarmachine O Inary

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

You added SCIENCE Building, Barracks, and Electrickity Generator!

boonmase4.jpg

Supplies:

Gray Bricks x8

Brown Bricks x2

Red Bricks x2

Black Bricks x28

Blue Bricks x4

Barracks(houses people so that your MOON city can be populated): Two blue bricks, and one gray brick apiece. (One can be built)

Electrickity Generators(produces energy so you peepulz can access electronic devices, for working and getting on BZPower): Two gray bricks apiece. (Two can be built)

Mansion(you own part of the moon, why not live there in a big fancy house?): Five gray bricks and two blue bricks.

Security Office(for keeping your place safe): Four gray bricks, two gold bricks, and one blue brick.

Low-tech Solar Panels(to supply cleaner energy that doesn't hurt the lack of atmosphere): Two gray bricks and one blue brick.

High-tech Solar Panels(to more efficiently supply cleaner energy that doesn't hurt the lack of atmosphere): One gray brick and one white brick.

Wind Turbine(to supply cleaner energy that doesn't hurt the lack of atmosphere): Three black bricks.

Shipyard(to build Spaceships with): One gray brick, two black bricks, and one white brick.

Landing Pad(so spaceships can bring new people to your moonpatch): One gray brick and one black brick. (can be placed on top of shipyard)

Welcome Center(so new people will want to stay): Four black bricks and one gray brick. (must be placed on top of landing pad)

Communications Array(so you can talk to people on other Earth): Two gray bricks.

Security Cameras(to better protect the people): Two black bricks and one gray brick.

Brick Factory(produces three to five of whatever brick it's set to produce per turn): Five gray bricks, two gold bricks, and one blue brick.

People Factory(where do babies come from? That big factory over there that looks like a church. How does it make them? Don't as me, I'm not a scientist) Three black bricks and one gray brick.

Events at this point:

-GENERIC COMPANY A wants to rent property on your moon land in order to build their corporate offices, this would cost four gray bricks!

-GENERIC COMPANY B wants to rent property on your moon land in order to build their vending machines, this would cost eleven black bricks!

We only have supplies for the People Factory, TTL. 

Please build:

Wind Turbine,

Communications Array.

Also, allow COMPANY B to rent property.

Edited by Godkarmachine O Inary

t5pQDlO.jpg

You built People Factory and Wind Turbine!

You got tired of Generic Company B's constant begging and finally let them rent the land for their vending machine factory!

boonmase5.jpg

Supplies:

Gray Bricks x12

Brown Bricks x2

Red Bricks x2

Black Bricks x21

Blue Bricks x3

Gold Bricks x2

Barracks(houses people so that your MOON city can be populated): Two blue bricks, and one gray brick apiece. (One can be built)

Electrickity Generators(produces energy so you peepulz can access electronic devices, for working and getting on BZPower): Two gray bricks apiece. (Two can be built)

Events at this point:

-SCIENCE BUILDING has discovered gold bricks!

-GENERIC COMPANY B has only now realized that they have no way of shipping their vending machines to EARTH?

Well *expletive removed*, we can't ship out vending machines. You cannot build four things in one turn yet, TTL.

Please build: 

Communications Array.

t5pQDlO.jpg