Self Moc, Toa Of Hypnosis

PooZy

This is my first ever self-moc, please be nice :}The model features a custom torso design that allows for waist articulation. It also has a function in the right arm that makes the shield spin in a ... hypnotisey way? Yes.Sorry for the large dose of depression, at this time of year it doesn't get much brighter so everything's a bit grey.The moc:selfmoc8.pngselfmoc9.pngselfmoc1.pngselfmoc92.pngFighting a Vortixx:selfmoc7.pngHey he fits on the window cill!So basically this is my self-moc. If I was an animal then I'd always considered being a Raven and so I tried to reflect that in the colour scheme and general aesthetic.Thanks for viewing my thread and I would love some comments!

Edited by PooZy

sigpic2.png

Some pictures with him in a more casual pose as well as the action poses help to look at the MOCs build ;)It looks well built and flexible, the custom torso looks good from the front, but a bit flat and blocky round the back. The spinning shield works well with the hypnotism theme. I like the Skrall armor in the legs, never seen it used like that before it works well. Overall it's pretty good, keep it up.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

Very nicely done! A rather dark and menacing build that looks great from every angle! And is he holding the shield? Or is it just built into his arm? I would assume so, if it has a spinning function. Nice touch. ;)signoffffff.png

It is built into the arm, using the hordika arm piece. I keep a spare 'normal arm' though.

sigpic2.png

Unfortunately, I can't see much of the MOC due to the poor lighting and relatively small pictures. From what I can see, it looks pretty good overall; I particularly like the trans-blue accents. Though it looks like the Nuva armor on the chest sticks out a bit too much.:t::b::3:

Q2TtLEz.png

Ok since it's the weekend I managed to get some photos in the morning when light exists.Front view:selfmoc9.pngPicture of the arm for Mister shadow:selfmoc91.pngSide on, I have to disagree with you Paleo because I think the head isn't too far back:selfmoc92.pngand etc:selfmoc93.pngI'll stick these in the OP too.@Paleo I would love to have either a black thumb claw or one like the other fingers but I simply do not have the pieces, but I agree with you.

sigpic2.png

I really like the color scheme, and the hand is excelent. I really like the usage of the armor pieces also especially the nuva chest plate. He doesn't seem too bulky, nor too skinny.the only thing that bugs me is the silver piece on his foot. it seems like the silver really sticks out on the black feet.overall, That's a really good moc :huna:

elementalussal.png

I'm going to start by saying that your photography is incredible. The lighting and the shadows on the mask just look very dramatic and cool. Anyway, his torso looks really good, especially his shoulders and upper arms. The shurikan-type thing is nice too. It is a bit tough to see in some of the shots, and I would recommend a few more undramatic shots without shadows just so he is clearer. The vortixx also looks outstanding, I would love to see more of him. Great job!

Look at me still talking when there's science to do!