"Your Bionicle wish is at my command."

because #### stone.

You wanna go, mate?

joking joking

:kakama:

il bash ur hed in m8

i swer on me mum

I don't really have any wishes other than G2 having a good long run.

Kek.

Yes, what is it?

Edited by Sir Keksalot

Rule #1: Always listen to Kek.

Rule #2: If you break rule #1, kindly don't.

Rule #3: EVERYBODY TYPE IN THE CHAT "AVAK IS A STUPID TRIGGER"

G1 Mata Nui would have stayed with his people as a toa of light and life. (He is gold all over the body with white hands, white cape and a white kanohi ignika. The white stands for light of justice as main element while gold is for ignika powers he has access.

And with it he brings closure, he travels to the red star to get it to forcefully land and the entire entity shatters after landing. The red star fixes the rebuilding machine at the cost that ignika is weakened So the mass revival can resume. They make peace with kabrua and the vorox's and lewa's team is contacted.

Tahu becomes a Nuva again (still has the kraata powers as well. And the reunited Toa Nuva set to hunt and bring Velika and Lesovikk to justice.

The Ignika mask makes a final suicide request to sacrificee all remaining energy to resurrect matoro...mata nui does not die in die but the ignika has become shattered. Mata Nui remains as a second toa of light and heads out alongside the mahri head and the glatorian forces to stop the marendar before it reaches New Altero.

Edited by necross hordika

qs3135.jpg

I would wish for.

1 Lego to release a Solid gold MoUP

2 Lego to release a Gold plastic MoUP polybag 

3 An then maybe a deal to get me a literal army of skull warrior elemental beast and skull scorpio sets.

Ok so numebr 3 is more for me, and 1 and 2 are basically the same wish for their to be a MoUP. But really that's all  want. That dang forbidden mask.

Edited by The Invisible Noob
  • Upvote 1