Gavla's Comics: The End

Gavla

Comic.A Limb DiscussionNeeded a background character, and Abs was perfect for the job.Also, I know I said a saga was going to be started last week. I am sorry that one wasn't, the Maj issues and such were going on.However, I took some time to think and know what I want to do. The saga is being pushed back a bit. Why? There are two charcters in it that I've shown before but never really brought into 5.0 yet.I want to at least do something small with one of them before the saga, that way it won't be a sudden "WHOA WHEN DID HE COME BACK?" sort of reaction from you lot.

lovewarconga2.png

She was around in the very early seasons of the comics, and I eventually removed her.. cause she was downright useless for the comics at that point.Thinking back on it, she was an experimental character in the comics. I'd like to point out she wasn't my character, but TBL's. Seeing as how I no longer really consider the sagas before Revenge.. well, canon-it's like she never even existed. She was eventually replaced by Sprite as the romance interest. And then I killed off Sprite. I enjoyed that.That's for the best.Comic-Pain in the HeadFigures I'd still have a headache.

lovewarconga2.png

Correct, the original had her holding the daggers straight up-like she was slashing UP with them.It didn't look right.The main reason it didn't look right is because of the size I picked for the sprites. I wanted Panels 1 and 2 to be serious, and focused without having a lot of blank space. Since I don't understand BZPower's stance on the effect of blood (even though I used blood as a visual effect in the past) the panels were shaded red to make up for that. Panel 3 was also meant to have a bit of red on her daggers.I also wanted to show exactly how she takes out her victims, but without the actual action playing out like in other comics.

lovewarconga2.png

Yes, I understand that. I just like to showcase the damage. For the longest time I've always liked the idea of serious comics. Funny comics are fine and all, but BZPower has too many of those. It needs more.. serious ones. More deadly ones. Such as Night Owls - a comic series I started up with some people about a group of special Police going against a group of murderers that saw killing as a true form of justice.A lot of MG was based off that series. I plan to make these comics stay both funny, and serious. As I did with the sagas. The current comics show this. It's clear we're getting into.. some form of a mini saga.We'll get into a bigger saga after this one.Comic-Blue TattooI just crave drama. I need it more and more. Drama is interesting, reactions between people are interesting. Making people uneasy is.. interesting. I would destroy an entire comic universe to achieve that.

lovewarconga2.png