Gavla's Comics: The End

Gavla

Child HUNTERS? Wow. This guy, I do NOT mind at ALL MG killing.

I agree. That guy deserves some MG style beatdown.-Mau5-

"After I am gone,

Your Earth will be free to live out its miserable

Span of existence as one of my satellites.

AND THAT'S HOW IT'S GOING TO BE."

deadmau5

MG better be trained in Irish boxing. That's a fisticuff's true weakness.But I'm liking how this is turning out. We see a side of MG we haven't seen before.He's being protective. It's kinda shocking.Lil Chilly had a great line, as well.

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

If that Unnamed Crook takes Mini Chilly, Will he just keep her for himself to get or sell her to a Zoo? :???:I hope MG Gets Mini Chilly back to Tapika. :oI really like Mini Chilly and I also like Tano who's now with Miraka ^_^

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

^Exactly.Comic.The Child Inside, Part 9There is still a bit of this little saga to go, we haven't touched much on the title of this saga. Don't worry, we'll get to it soon. Just need to tie up some loose ends.By the way, this comic answers a viewer's question on what the hunter has planned for her. It wouldn't take long for him to realize she has no parents.

lovewarconga2.png

If MG gets Mini Chilly back to Tapika will that crook still try to catch her? :???:He must really want her.

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

The easy way to explain why MG won't kill in front of her is what I call: The Batman Effect. Think about it.I think the Hunter realizes she's not Matoran, and he probably suspects other groups like the Makuta would pay a lot of widgets for an alien. (Keep in mind, it was the Makuta's fault that Gavla clones came to be in both Saga and non saga comics. Ironically, it's their fault a Gavla even exists in the ICC universe. (aka, where Tapika's and Kahi's comics take place. Not mine.) Imagine what the Makuta could do with a clone army of aliens with tails.)New comic.The Child Inside, Part 10

Edited by Gavla

lovewarconga2.png

A small crystal ball. A VERY small crystal ball.With spikes on the inside. Many spikes.This might be the one character of yours that I hate, Gav. Most I can work around, but this Child Hunter...

Edited by Chath

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Oh man, I've been away for way too long - there's so many awesome new comics! The child hunter story is really compelling; the scenario is great, the fight scenes are cool, and the dialogue is beyond awesome. That Deadly Cough series was great too - a lot of great comedy and an awesome conclusion, with Gav decking Mole like that. :lol:

If you want to see what became of me... I became a brony fan fiction writer.

If that Hunter ever returns will he try to get Mini Chilly again? :???:Since his Glasses are just left can I have them? :P

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

Think about that for a moment.He's a being, trapped in another mind. The Hunter is also trapped in a mind, which is MG's. We don't know of a way for MG to be free of Gavla's mind, and so we don't know if there is a way the hunter can be set free too.My guess though, if he did somehow escape.. eh.. crystal through the lungs.As a side note, MG could kill him at any time through his mind. I'm not lying when I say this: MG's mind is like a playground. With slides. It's a very fun place to be, if you're a kid.If you're an adult like the hunter.. well, it's like a roller coaster. Without the actual carts you ride in. The admission ticket? Your face.

Edited by Gavla

lovewarconga2.png

Inception, indeed.Comic.The Child Inside, Part 13It's clear this saga is MG related, and for good reason. Keep in mind everything that happens in the normal comics isn't /official/ with the main sagas. When MG is brought into them, there won't be time for discussions with him. I want you guys to know a bit about him. The best way to do that is from his own mouth, his words and his actions. The child keeps her host's (Chilly's) curiosity, and so MG happily answers her. At the same time, I won't tell you guys everything about him. Just hints for the bigger puzzle.Janaro's post sums up the reactions I want this saga to make.

lovewarconga2.png

I had a moment right there where I saw MG as the Doctor. The panel where he says "Not those over there, those are fake." It made me laugh... But I'm really enjoying this arc. MG is seeming less and less like the standard stereotypical evil double and more and more like a real person with his own emotions, needs, and reasons for doing what he does.

Oh, great.Creepy murderer backstory time.The original leader. I'm guessing someone screamed 'viva la toastalution' (or any other variations).

Every single word in your post is incorrect, chap. I said I wasn't going to give too much away, so no real backstory. Not in the traditional sense, anyway.As for revolution, not really. It was more like attempted kidnapping/really awkward jailing. Actually, we've seen the original leader in the comics. It was in Final Wars, near the end.

lovewarconga2.png

I really love Joe's post up there, mostly near the end. The ironic thing is this- MG literally was a bad duplicate of Gavla when I first thought him up. His name is Makuta Gavilan, and that's exactly what he was. The Makuta powers of Gavla given life. I changed it though, making him a separate, older being with no real connection to Gavla. Yet they both have similar back stories and traits. Once again, the MG name is simply a nickname and not his real name.Anyway, comic.The Child Inside, Part 14Not much more to the saga, we have the reunion to go through and then a little epilogue with good old genocide loving MG.

lovewarconga2.png