Gavla's Comics: The End

Gavla

Wait a minute. She can see him. See HIM. Makuta Gavla. She can see him.Weren't they not supposed to?

This is an adorable and heartbreaking moment. STOP RUINING IT WITH YOUR LOGIC.

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

We know the kids are smaller clones of Gavla and Chilly, thanks to Mole's berry backfiring. It's safe to assume both of them share DNA from both Gavla and Chilly, like normal children and their parents. Yet they are too similar to them to be categorized as their "children". Keep in mind that MG was a part of Gavla at the time, and thus it's possible scraps of MG got mixed in. Which is one of many ways she can see him.Or, maybe he simply wills it for her to see him, he can certainly do that. It's really up to your interpretation.Comic.The Child Inside, Part 2

lovewarconga2.png

Mini Chilly needs to be taught Stranger Danger.MG's starting to creep me out.

MG is gonna cut that poor matoran open like a Tonton, isn't he...

It's Tauntan, but yeah, that scene came to my mind too.
Sorry, been a while since I've seen the movie, and I don't think I ever knew the correct spelling. If I did, I just brought myself great shame...But yeah, Stranger Danger is very necessary right now.Oh, and reading the title of the comic, I started singing 'The Devil Inside'.

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

he said children are pure beings in this world, that's why he's spared her. but, what happens when the children grow up?

This is an excellent question. The answer is in the Bionicle Movies. We saw in the second one that the Matoran ended up on the island in which the story took place for Mask of Light. We know there was a 1,000 year break between Movie 2 and Movie 1. We saw the Matoran looked exactly the same in both. Even though we know 1,000 years passed. My conclusion? Matoran age VERY SLOWLY. And thus the little ones do too. When MG's desire for massive genocide comes to life, the little ones will still be little. Thus, they will be spared.Comic.The Child Inside, Part 5Keep an eye on the stranger's blue visor in Panel six. The effect MG casts on it didn't come out exactly as I intended.

lovewarconga2.png

Do you think the child hunter is lying to MG, like the Child Hunter wants Mini Chilly for himself to get rich? or maybe sell her to a zoo. :???:MG don't give her to him! :o

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

This'll be interesting. A battle of dark against... well... darker.-Mau5-

Edited by -Mau5-

"After I am gone,

Your Earth will be free to live out its miserable

Span of existence as one of my satellites.

AND THAT'S HOW IT'S GOING TO BE."

deadmau5