Gavla's Comics: The End

Gavla

And now MG is depressed. He should adopt. Gav may not like it, but it would be good for MG.

Not really, she was in Tapika's care for some time. Only right for him to return her to him. However, at the same time it would be bad for MG to raise someone. He's dangerous, and he knows it. He acts calm, yet can destroy anything with the flick of his wrist. He is the negative of creation, he is in a sense - destruction and death. Given life, fueled by anger at his creator. Yet he has a soft side, and wants children safe. He won't harm them, yet he'll harm their parents. To him, we're all monsters like his creator.ComicThe Child Inside, Part 16One day his words will hold a deeper meaning, as we unravel his mystery more in the year. Is he wrong, or is he right?I'll probably end the saga tomorrow, and leave the Hunter's execution for later on. I don't even have them all designed, you see. I want to thank you guys for reading this mini-saga, it's probably my favorite in terms of it staring my favorite character, and best pal Tapika.

lovewarconga2.png

Man, your writing is amazing Gavla. Not only do you have the comedy down to where almost every humor based comic gets at least a chuckle, if not a full on belly laugh, but you have arc like this one that can both make me laugh and feel for the characters at the same time.I still think MG should adopt a kid. A good kid. It might help him be less evil.

Edited by King Joe

*carefully looks around the corner before coming around*I've been away for so long that I barely dare to post... but I just finished catching up with everything, and the current Mini Saga is wonderful. Wonderful in terms of storytelling, in terms of pacing and in terms of graphics. You improved so much... and it's really touching. Really beautifully done.

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Now the saga ends.Comic-The Child Inside, Part 17In movies, and books we see the heroes or villains look up at the sky. Usually during a proud, heroic or very bad moment. This, to me, seems to further push that some sort of emotion is happening. Case in point, MG is in deep thought. A sort of action and emotion we've never seen him in. Why, the whole saga had him acting unlike his first appearance. As some say, just as planned.When I make a comic, or do any sort of work with MG and Gavla, I like to set the theme. When doing Gavla related work I'll listen to happy music. With MG, I listen to sad and angry music. It helps get ME in the mood for the writing and sprite creation.

Edited by Gavla

lovewarconga2.png

Re read the saga to see where they went.He was already in the snow at the start, so yeah.Static Stop is the name of that time freeze. MG can stop either people or whole areas. (This means rooms, islands, and to an extent-entire universes.) It's very useful for him, but it takes a lot of energy to use. Let alone the cost of energy to project himself out of Gavla's mind in a... somewhat physical form is also rather high.Comic-Cold Chills

lovewarconga2.png

I do.Trivia, that hat was going to be worn by Gerlicky in Noob Farm.Btw, I'm on the wall about something. Possibly a MG/Tano minisaga in the future. (Tano being mini Gavla)

Btw, I'm on the wall about something. Possibly a MG/Tano minisaga in the future. (Tano being mini Gavla)

Possibly a MG/Tano minisaga in the future. (Tano being mini Gavla)

(Tano being mini Gavla)

Tano

I'm not even gonna ask.

Deus-Ex.jpg

"I like everyone, Dr. Reed."

I thought Mahi were Sheep like Rahi. :huh:In Bionicle Mata Nui Online Game they did sheep sounds and in the comic the Mahi is saying Moo.Cows say Moo.

Edited by Matoran Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

I do feel we need another saga about those two. I can't decide how their relationship works: it's one of those duets that can't stand each other, yet there will be a time when one is gonna need the other, or it's one of those two fellas who will end up giving apocalyptic battles, the kind that only sworn enemies know to give?.........Perhaps the later... http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/tounge2.gif

Edited by Labouka

the_medic_is_house.jpg