Gavla's Comics: The End

Gavla

What was that disk that Shila stole? :???:And if You didn't hear her wouldnt you still be able to feel her taking the disk out your pocket? :???:

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

What was that disk that Shila stole? :???:And if You didn't hear her wouldnt you still be able to feel her taking the disk out your pocket? :???:

It's called a widget and its the matoran currency or I'm worng and she stole Gav's back gear, either way I think she took it out VERY slowley.
I'm just ToaD

Comic. Where, this took too long to make. I'll get into why in a second.Sharp DiscussionsSo, this comic was going to originally end with a joke between Gav and MG. It would start the same as panels 1-4 but Sika's expression would be zoomed in on.Then it hit me, MG is NOT a joke character. He wasn't made to be used in gags, or anything like that. I made him for an express purpose, and maybe I need to do something strictly MG related at some point to prove that point. Something fitting for him.Something.. interesting. I have just the idea.

lovewarconga2.png

Why indoctrinate her with the custom of Christmas? Why not Hannukah? Kwanzza? Give her an oppourtunity to practice Samhain, or perhaps the season of Saturnalia? Koleda would also be a wonderfully festive idea.I just don't find the idea of having an alien be imprinted with ideas of a haploid dictator zombie very justifiable, I suppose.Although I do find the notion of Gavla becoming a tree adorable, even though I am a guy and adorable is not a word I should probably be using. Also festive spirit and all that, I guess.

Edited by Tapika

tumblr_mrji0oZwlq1sqiy2ho1_400.png

Christmas because of trees, aka the joke. Second, it wasn't Gavla who told her about more holidays. I never had her say who told her, either. This is a part where I leave it to your imaginations as to who told her and vice versa.Anyway, about the Theft comic - It was both his back gear and a giant widget.New comic.Cold Breeze

lovewarconga2.png

Why indoctrinate her with the custom of Christmas? Why not Hannukah? Kwanzza? Give her an oppourtunity to practice Samhain, or perhaps the season of Saturnalia? Koleda would also be a wonderfully festive idea.I just don't find the idea of having an alien be imprinted with ideas of a haploid dictator zombie very justifiable, I suppose.Although I do find the notion of Gavla becoming a tree adorable, even though I am a guy and adorable is not a word I should probably be using. Also festive spirit and all that, I guess.

My god, Tap, its Christmas, not the Boboobian Human Sacrifice Ritual to the Cookie God.Anyhow, good use of Chilly's character as always. And this new saga is looking to be pretty interesting as well. I wonder what will happen now to poor Toasterbot and his now body-less cranium...

Your god, Kahi, of course it isn't the Boboobian Human Sacrafice Ritual to the Cookie God. That happens on the 27th of December. It's a simple mistake to make.TO AVOID DERAILING: Oh wow, poor toasterbot. I can't believe I am in some way responsible for his misfortune, in that I propogated the idea of his bretheren's existance much further than TBL's.

tumblr_mrji0oZwlq1sqiy2ho1_400.png

Not Larry!He has increased in ranks, almost to the point of my favorite character. Mole still has 'im beat, though.Are you gonna use the robotics in Larry's body to make an Xbox360/PS3/PC to play Skyrim on?

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

^ He does wear it over the mask, but for the comic I decided he can wear it /under/ it to make it more.. bib-ish.Anyway, announcements.It's December, so that means Holiday comics. I usually put out a Christmas comic, something light and nice with the main cast.Not this year, I think it's safe to say I have something different planned for you guys this holiday. Something I've sort of wanted to do. I won't put out details, and it will last a few weeks. (As in one comic of it each week). I need to work on it first.What I can say is it will deal with an older character, and be set in the main storyline. (aka, there will be no Chilly in it.) Think of it as a middle saga between sagas.

lovewarconga2.png

Well everyone, the first post has finally been updated with all the comics since the events of the "Link issues"!So now you can go read them again, if you'd like. I even posted the one or two that had text and no text versions.Hah, so yes. Glad to have that done.We should celebrate that little update.With a comic.Tomorrow.

lovewarconga2.png

The milkshake was very, very tasty.Comic, just a short one though.BorrowingThe comic made me think of my mother. Augh.Also, the reason I have small comics going up now and then is because I'm currently working on two longer comics. That and I'm having some issues with the planned saga before New years.Maybe after the New Year I'll hire a panel person.Anyway, two large comics being produced as we speak. When will they be up? I'm not sure.

lovewarconga2.png