Gavla's Comics: The End

Gavla

I'm sorry.. but new? I'm having a hard time understanding what you mean. He's always been a Sonics Matoran. Always.He just wears different armor, as stated before. Anyone can get the flu.Comic.Deadly Coughs, Part 3

The one thing I hate about comic posts being at the bottom of the page, chances are people won't notice it.Alas, here is the comic again. Encase you can't find it. Or something.That and I still want an answer to the top part of that post.

lovewarconga2.png

Eh, the balloon's okay.But I don't think he/she (I still can't get it straight) is turning over a new leaf. More like finding an unwilling donor.

Gavla and Mole are the only male characters living in the ship. TBL is male, but he isn't seen much.Cahli/Shila, Chilly and Sika are female. They have a different torso from the male sprites. This is extremely obvious in close up shots.Side fact: The Matoran with the balloon was originally going to be Kahi, but I changed it. Side fact 2: His design is actually Mole's scrapped/un-finished Halloween costume. He was going to be a tree.Yay.

lovewarconga2.png

Gentlemen and ladies. I bring to you a new style to how I'll post some comics. First off, understand these will be VERY rare.I introduce to you, The Trifecta Comic.What is it, you ask? Sometimes when I make a mini saga I'll end up with two or more side plots. In the case of Deadly Coughs we have three. Mole's sickness, Sika and the cough medicine, and Cahli dying. The best way for me to show these three plots in a working way, without days of prolonged comics on ONE each- is The Trifecta Comic. Three comics in one big one. Side by side. Left, right, and middle each deal with a separate plot point. Thus, when you read it's almost best to read from left to right like normal.The reason I've chosen this is because each plot point is happening at the same time. It would be both a loss of time and effort to make a comic over three days for each point. Thus, the first TFC deals with these three points as a whole. As a bonus, the very last panel shows two points meeting at their conclusions.So, without wait: I give you the first Trifecta Comic. It's silent, too. TFC's are meant to be. (The rule is: You'll be confused if any text is used.)Deadly Coughs, Part 7 (Click to enlarge when it loads!)Iaza is being used because Maj and Brick are not working for some reason.

lovewarconga2.png

I don't think we, the simple minded viewers, can handle the epicness of a Trifecta comic :PI, at least, can speak for myself.Very amusing. I wonder why 'Green Kakama' was running away...Owait. Probably the knife in her heart-light. Sorry 'bout that.

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

That's sadistic? Friend, that's like a dim light compared to what's planned. Like a candle in the middle of a dark tunnel in the middle of a burnt forest.When you try to wrap your brain around that, you realize it is rather catastrophic. Cosmic, even.Anyway, new comic. Posting it at 3 AM because I can.Foreign Writings Yes, even I wonder what her language is like. Also, this isn't happening during Deadly Coughs. I just wanted to take a little break.

lovewarconga2.png