Organic Masks?

Kilax

In 2006,the Inika had organic masks. What's up with that? Are they only 6 types of masks in the MU,or are they others? Or were the organic masks originally normal masks (like the ones Toa usually wear) that had been somehow mutated into being "alive" by the Ignika? Is it because the Ignika transferred a little life force into the Kanohi?

banner_820.jpg

Like a boss(es)...

I'm not certain, but I don't think the Ignika had anything to do with it, I think it was down to the unusual circumstances in which the Inika became Toa. So the masks were made organic by the lightning from the red star which turned them into Toa.As for the masks themselves, they started out as normal masks, which they were given in the Realm of Karzahni. Much more than 6 masks in the MU ;)

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

The Ignika actually made those Kanohi inorganic when it transformed the Toa Inika into the Toa Mahri. But that's the only Ignika-related intervention.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

In 2006,the Inika had organic masks. What's up with that? Are they only 6 types of masks in the MU,or are they others? Or were the organic masks originally normal masks (like the ones Toa usually wear) that had been somehow mutated into being "alive" by the Ignika? Is it because the Ignika transferred a little life force into the Kanohi?

No, it wasn't the Ignika, it was the red star. The masks were originally normal, but they were mutated and brought to 'life' by lightning from the Red Star, the same lightning which turned Jaller, Matoro, Hahli, Kongu, Hewkii and Nuparu.And (AFAIK) they aren't 'types' of masks, persay, they are just organic variations. If Jaller had still been wearing his Hau at that point, it would have become organic. The masks were unique; There weren't any other organic masks. Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Thanks for the answers, folks. :) Topic will now be closed.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)