Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

Added you to the list :) You should change your name to SonicRAINBOOM XS now, lol. Never heard Equestrians used before... In my experience bronies is a gender neutral term for the fandom as a whole, as well as for the male fans. Pegasis is really only used when people are specifically talking about girl fans. ( :o) I liked the original theme song... the remaster is nice but not as good IMO.

Edited by --Calamity--
19704_s.gif

Added you to the list :) You should change your name to SonicRAINBOOM XS now, lol. Never heard Equestrians used before... In my experience bronies is a gender neutral term for the fandom as a whole, as well as for the male fans. Pegasis is really only used when people are specifically talking about girl fans. ( :o)

Lol SonicRAINBOOM XS. There's my name, and the Brony-ness. As soon as I get myself a good MLP sig and avvie, I'll do it.

Undergoing Renovations...

... ######. xD Actually your right, someone on here called me a girl. :P

On an unrelated note, I once saw someone post "Turakii's a girl?" on one of my comedies. I loled. And I'm sure we'd all remember you're male. I mean, it's a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic reference. Nothing screams "I'm a man" louder than that!

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

MLP... This fad almost killed my website. We had 800 users.... Then we got infected by the next website over... 600 users were banned that day.... 130 more went in-active. We managed to find a cure from a larger website, and implemented by the largest sub-domain website in the network.But it wasnt enough... It has spread here too... So many admins turned... I created a new sub-domain website, a haven. We remain Bronie Free... for now... (and yes, that actually happened.. so thanks for that)

Dang right! All dudes love MLP.

...So, that's why you apparently thought I was a guy, too? :P
Someone thought you were a guy? lol

axonn, trying to excape my signature

Untitled-2.gif

MLP... This fad almost killed my website.

It's more than a fad, it's a fandom and a lifestyle. <3 Edited by Valenti

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

MLP... This fad almost killed my website.

It's more than a fad, it's a fandom and a lifestyle. <3
It is a fandom and lifestyle that almost DESTROYED another fandom and lifestyleSo please, dont try to change my possition on this matter.. if you were there, you would hate bronies too

Untitled-2.gif

I'm still confused. What exactly happened? Also, I should not find a horse princess from a cartoon for little girls this relatable. Bigger than everyone else I know? Check, save for two people. Stronger than everyone else? Check save for those same two people. Louder than everyone else? DEFINITE CHECK. Awkward positions? Check. Granted I've tried to study sociology the past few years, so this hasn't happened in a while, but I found Luna disturbingly relatable in the new episode. Everyone being scared that you're angry at them when you're just being nice is something I can sympathize with way too well.

Edited by Necro
baltimore_ravens.png

I'm still confused. What exactly happened?

You mean what i was saying or... Ah, Bronie-ness is different to Zombie-ness in how its "magic" gets you. Zombie-killers can turn into zombies. Bronie-banners, cant. On the plus side, it is a clever name. Who came up with Bronies? #immunetobronies Edited by Astrotorical

Untitled-2.gif

That calls for drastic measures. Iä! Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Pin'kie Pie R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

You are no match for the JaffaKel Mar Tokeem JaffaArik tree'ac te kek, Ta Cha'hai. Dal Chakka Mel. Jaffa Hak'tyl!!

Have you even watched an episode, yet? :P

No. I spose i should...

Untitled-2.gif