Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

Flutterguy is best pony.

He/she/it was too awesome for television, though. Any more than the screentime Flutterguy got and the universe would have exploded from sheer win.
I'm surprised that Flutterguy sang without causing some poor televisions out there to spontaneously combust due to the sheer awesomesauce.But maybe it did. I don't really know. Edited by dotcom

AXKP5KC.png

Also is it normal that I have the urge to write a Bionicle MLP FiM crossover?

Eeyup. :P

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Also is it normal that I have the urge to write a Bionicle MLP FiM crossover?.

Does it involve Kopaka, by any chance? I'd love to see the ponies trying to teach him about friendship. Or it could work as another Vezon-Olmak fic. Edited by Alyska

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

I think Flutterguy is pretty awesome, especially singing Pinkie Pie's song about Zecora. But nothing is more awesome than Fluttershy's adorable normal voice. :)

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Have to say this probably isn't my fave episode, even if we did get Luna, but there were so many good parts. A lot of them involving Chicken Pie. It'll be nice to see an episode once Luna has "gone back to normal" so we may more accurately pin her personality.

76561198002924926.png

If The Good Lord had intended us to walk

He would not have invented roller skates.
-- Willy Wonka

Oh ho ho... That was brilliant. Luna, you so silly. Xp So, Nightmare Moon eats other ponies...? Well then, by all means, LET THE FEAST BEGIN!

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

D'awww, another crowning episode of heartwarming. :3 Definitely made me feel better after feeling bad all day.

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Geez, that episode was like some sort of bank of reaction videos. "The fun has been doubled!" I really liked Luna's portrayal in this episode. In the fanon, she was a little bit TOO shy and delicate, which just wasn't appropriate for a princess/God of the moon. Not to mention her royal dialect made some of the things she said even funnier. Also, Luna morphing into Nightmare Moon (Or vice versa) was just too perfect. Kinda explains how she looked like Nightmare Moon in the first place.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

IT BEGINS

Oh my God obscure unicorn history XD Edit: OH MY GOD ZECORA CALLED PIPSQUEAK LITTLEPIP THIS IS AMAZING

I my opinion the "Littlepip" quote may be more along the lines of a shout out to the fandom rather than Fallout: Equestria. Of course that means two things one good and one (possibly) bad.The good thing about this is that the writers have read some MLP FiM fanfiction (can't blame them a lot of them are good). The bad thing about this is that people will start asking for shout outs to other popular Fanfics such as "It's Dangerous Business going out your Door" or "Progress" (Please let Luna have an abacus named Abacus) and if they get them there will some unhappy people. Granted I may be a little paranoid or looking at this in a negative light either way only time will tell what comes of this.

Also is it normal that I have the urge to write a Bionicle MLP FiM crossover?.

Does it involve Kopaka, by any chance? I'd love to see the ponies trying to teach him about friendship. Or it could work as another Vezon-Olmak fic.
At the moment it's still in the idea phase, meaning I need stretch out the plot a bit before I start writing it down. However now that you mention it I might have Vezon end up in Equestria while the Mane six go to Spherus Magna, I don't if I should have Vezon get ponified or not. This will be something I hope to write though. Edited by muharax makuta of insanity

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

Does Discord ever come back after episode 2? Or are all the other episodes unconnected in a big storyline? I'm on episode 5 right now. Although you all said 1 and 2 were the worst, I liked Discord. -_-

I think you're talking about Season 1. Discord is the Season 2 opener, and S2E4 just aired. Anyway, Discord is kind of frozen in stone at the moment, so I doubt he'll be coming back anytime soon.

*Insert some sort of banner or photograph here*

Just listened to "She's a Pony", which is a remix3 of Pinkie's "Grand Galoping Gala" minisong to the tune of Hans Zimmer's "He's a Pirate" from PotC. It is unbelievably addicting.

The 2nd most epic music video for "I'll make a man out of you" was a MLP video. The first was Harry Potter.

IN CHAOS, ORDER.

-Knight of Kaos

Just watched Luna Eclipsed, and while it wasn't completely what I expected... it was pretty great. Not quite enough Luna though. NEED MORE. Also Pinkie Pie was just dumb in this episode... even moreso than usual.

:P

xinlo-small.gif

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

@Muharax:

The people working on FiM can't read fanfics, I don't think; that way if something does pop up like this they can say that it was an accident since they never read the fanfic that it supposedly came from. Most people think that that's actually referencing Great Expectations, and given that this episode had to be produced a while ago, probably before FO:E became popular, I agree.

19704_s.gif

Twilight: Pinkie Pie, you're a genius!Pinkie Pie: No I'm not! I'm a chicken! *gobble* also Granny Smith: I SHOULD HAVE BEEN ASLEEP FIVE HOURS AGO Liked Luna's mannerisms and the way she speaks with all of the old-English archaic words. They changed her mane, though!

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

I kinda liked the mane change. When LittlePip pulled on it it kinda looked like it was covered in plastic wrap, though. Also I posted a thing about Zecora calling Pip Littlepip on the official MLP page and they just said " :)" Make of that what you will. Also

Edit: I just realized we passed 10000 views. Jeez.

Edited by --Calamity--
19704_s.gif

@Muharax:

The people working on FiM can't read fanfics, I don't think; that way if something does pop up like this they can say that it was an accident since they never read the fanfic that it supposedly came from. Most people think that that's actually referencing Great Expectations, and given that this episode had to be produced a while ago, probably before FO:E became popular, I agree.

Hmm... Forgot to take that into account, thanks for clearing that up. They don't know what they're missing.As for the episode there were a few continuity nods: Rainbow Dash wearing a Shadow bolt costume, Luna remembering the Elements of Harmony, Zecora, and Granny Smith. Up and at em Granny Smith I'm sorry I couldn't resist.

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

Just watched Luna Eclipsed, and while it wasn't completely what I expected... it was pretty great. Not quite enough Luna though. NEED MORE. Also Pinkie Pie was just dumb in this episode... even moreso than usual.

:P

xinlo-small.gif

Yeah, the fans will never get enough now. XP I felt like that about Pinkie until the alley scene. Her explanation fits her character: she was helping all the kids have fun getting scared. She just happened to pop up at the most inconvenient times.
doctor_whooves_and_derpy_sig_by_delta105-d4d5vi8.png

Woooot, Shiropoint released his next Mane Cast trailer! Shine Like Rarity! It.Is.The.BEST.POSSIBLE.THING!

f9Qcky7.png

Man, this show manages to just get better and better with each episode! While I didn't enjoy this episode quite as much as Lesson Zero, it was still pretty awesome to watch. Luna's mannerisms are great (anyone else reminded of a certain Great and Powerful unicorn who kept speaking in the third person?), though I wouldn't have minded getting into more depth as far as her personality goes, but I'm glad they didn't make her shy like she was often portrayed in fanfics (I love Fluttershy, but I don't think we need a princess version of her - speaking of which, the scene with Fluttershy totally cracked me up), Luna's just socially behind-the-times is all.

If you want to see what became of me... I became a brony fan fiction writer.