Rpg: The Legend Of Zelda: Oracle Of Destiny

Blessed Blade

Kraenir/Kakariko Village, Protecting AmyIC:

Kraenir stopped his roll once he was on top of Lana, then, pinning her arms with his knees, he brought a pommel down to knock her cold. He really didn't want to kill her if he didn't have to.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC: Jicarax/MansionJicarax was so stunned to find that the person was a shadow copy of himself that he did not keep a tight grip on his sword and it flew out of his hand behind him. He attempted to lunge into Dark Jicarax with his shield to serve as a mild distraction and backed up to run towards his sword.OOC: What should I call him? I think maybe Dark Jicarax, ala Dark Link. Or maybe Xaracij?

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

OOC: Up to you. Heck, you could even use an anagram, if you wish. =P-==IC: ?==-The replica smirked, and then continued to slash out with non-lethal attacks, aiming to push the original back, though he appeared to simply be toying with him at that moment.

• 2 weeks later...

IC: Pablo cursed silently as he brought his shield up with incredible speed, barely managing to deflect Lealna’s blow. He wasn’t used to fighting like this – minimal protection, one weapon, defending someone. Ordinarily he would’ve dodged or just taken the hit – a light sword on heavy armor wouldn’t cause much damage. But now the first would endanger the girl and the second would endanger him. Still, that was no excuse.Focus. The man to his left was attacking. A thrust, and a powerful one at that. Powerful enough to break or seriously damage his shield. Dodging, of course, was out of the question. That left one option. He stepped back, motioning for the girl to do the same, and in the same movement brought his sword up, catching the spear’s head on the blade and deflecting it, redirecting its path to travel past him in the front.

Q2TtLEz.png

-==IC: Orion==-Orion nodded, as he silently followed the Zora, still somewhat lost in thought.OOC: Just as a note, ToD, Lana was knocked out in the previous post, or at least stunned enough to not be able to fight back. =P

• 2 weeks later...

OOC: Sounds good to me.-==IC: Orion==-"I hope so too; though, if we do come back, it won't be until we complete our mission." Orion pointed out, as once they got out of Hyrule, they'd have to continue until they found Link...-==IC: Ingo?==-Ingo walked through the ranch, and then paused, the shadowy aura surrounding him as he smirked, and looked over toward Malon."Chosen One..." Ingo muttered, as he began to walk toward the teen, a soulless look in his eyes.OOC: Since there are two other plotlines held up for the moment, and the third got derailed a while ago, I might as well advance this now. =P

IC: ZaiedZaied was leading everyone out to the fortress. "Can you see it? It's downstream a bit, and you can see some monsters around it... Hopefully, they won't be too much of a problem, and I'm hoping they didn't get past some of the traps in the fortress..."

IC: Zaied"Well, there are two entrances, an underwater one and one directly on the other side away from the water. While the underwater one most likely isn't very well guarded, It would probably be impossible to get everyone through it. The land entrance isn't used as much, so there is a lot of thick grass around there, which would probably make for good cover, and then we could work our way inside from there."

IC: ZaiedZaied entered the grass, crossbow at the ready. When he got closer to the fortress, he noticed two guards on an upper level of the fortress, presumably watching for intruders. Well, that can't be good, he thought. He aimed his crossbow and took out one of the guards, and when the other one noticed, he got taken out, too.

-==IC: Orion==-"Alright." Orion said with a nod."Which ones should we start with first?" Orion inquired, wishing to have a good strategy in mind before they moved in, instead of blindly rushing into the fight.

IC: Korkoa sneaked through the grass with the others, ducking low as he heard the shots. He looked over at Zaied and Orion, catching their attention. "Should we go for a pincer attack, try and get in through the other entrance as well? If it'd underwater, I can get through easily and take care of myself against monsters. What do you think?"IC: Lealna was nearly stabbed by the spear, and was then struck with a thought. Before Algernon could pull the spear back, she leapt onto it, using the new leverage to leap over the guard and behind the girl. She pointed one her swords at each of the two, and grinned. Now she had the upper hand...

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

-==IC: Orion==-"Alright then. Let's try this; and pray to the Goddesses that it works." Orion said with a nod, as he began to move forward once more.-==IC: Amy//Kakariko==-Amy inhaled sharply, as she looked at Lealna in surprise."What do you want?!" Amy asked, wondering why everyone apparently wanted to kill her.

IC: Korkoa blinked slowly, looking towards the pool of water. "So... I'm /not/ going through the underwater entrance?"IC: Lealna grinned wickedly, stepping closer to the girl. "We want the guitar, little lady. And we want the girl who plays it. Dead or alive."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

-==IC: Amy==-Amy stepped back slightly, as she frowned."This is one of my family's treasures; can't you just leave me alone?" Amy asked, not understanding why this day was going so wrong.-==IC: Orion==-"I dunno, it's possible that might be a good idea." Orion said with a shrug.

IC: Korkoa nodded and began to sneak towards the pool, alert for any monsters...IC: Lealna chuckled and shook her head, waving her sword in a lazy arc. "Nope. We were sent on a mission. The guitar is what we want. You... Well we don't need you."

IC: JicaraxJicarax saw that he was in a bad position. At a loss for anything else to do, he swung the Megaton Hammer sideways at Dark Jicarax.OOC: I think I'll just call him Dark Jicarax for now.And does your plan in this story arc involve my character getting killed?

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC: ZaiedZaied got into the water, checking around to see if there were any enemies nearby. Just as he had expected, none of the enemies were aquatic. Now all he had to do was find the door and open it...IC: SirisSiris was making his way to the entrance, being careful to stay hidden- and to take out any enemies who got too close.

IC: Korkoa nodded, following Zaied. He slipped into the water, grinning as he felt the cool liquid on his scales. He extended his wristfins, swimming after the other Zora, alert for any enemies...

-==IC: Orion//Seaside Fortress==-Orion cautiously moved forward, and ducked behind one of the enemies. The monster hadn't noticed him yet, so he quickly stabbed the monster in the back, which sent the monster falling to the ground, dead before it hit the ground.-==IC: Amy//Kakariko==-Amy frowned, as she wasn't entirely sure what to do... However, she sighed, and closed her eyes, and took the guitar's strap off, and grudgingly handed the Gerudo the guitar."Just, leave me alone..." Amy said with a frown on her face, hoping the attackers would leave now.

IC: ZaiedZaied was feeling along the wall for the switch to open the door, when he felt a rock jutting out of the wall, and he then motioned to Korkoa to help him push the switch.IC: SirisSiris saw that Orion was getting along pretty well, and that they had made some progress towards the entrance. Of course, one couldn't be too careless, as they still had a good bit of ground to cover.

Edited by Terminus

IC: Fin and Saira (Lon Lon Ranch)Fin was roused from his sleep by the sound of Cyri's uneasy grunting. Rubbing his eyes, he sat up in the chair that he had fallen asleep in, taking his feet off from the table. He glanced over at the pacing dog and got up, looking over at where Saira sat. The monk seemed to be focused solely on the journal in her lap, scribbling down notes on the pages. Cyri's sudden barking snapped Fin's attention back to her and he walked over to where she was now pawing at the door. "Hey, quiet down," he said, crouching to run a soothing hand through her fur, "Come on, girl, what's gotten in to you?" "Is something wrong?" Saira asked, looking up from her writing. "No idea," Fin shrugged, "I took her outside just before I went to sleep, so I don't know what she wants."

IC: Korkoa nodded and placed his hands on the block, pressing with all his might...IC: Lealna took the guitar and slung it on her back, chuckling. "Why, so cooperative, little girl. Algernon!" She cried, glancing at her ally. "I have the guitar, do you want to bring the girl too?" She'd already begun to back away, trying to head for the window she came through.

-==IC: Orion//Seaside Fortress==-Orion cautiously headed toward the entrance to the fortress, and stopped, and looked to Siris, as he motioned to the two guards at the doors. He motioned that he would take the left, and for Siris to attack the right, even as he crept toward the fortress once more.-==IC: Amy//Kakariko Village==-"Normally, I'd object to being called 'little'." Amy pointed out, but shrugged."But, given that you were trying to kill me, I'll leave it alone this time."-==IC: Ingo?//Lon Lon Ranch==-Ingo smiled, as Malon had neither sensed his approach or presence, and she hadn't turned around either."Oh Chooosen Oooone..." Ingo said with a malicious grin, as his dark aura intensified. Ingo shot forward, and placed his hand on Malon's mouth, to keep her from yelling out, as he quickly knocked her unconscious, and picked her up slowly."No-one will save the world, Chosen One, and you're making sure of that." 'Ingo' said, as he began to walk toward the center of the field once more, where a shadowy figure stood.OOC: Recommendation: Get outside quickly, things are happening that won't be good at all. =P

IC: Algernon (Inn, Kakariko Village)Algernon briefly considered bringing the girl along to feed to the Wolfos but decided against it. She was likely to attract unwanted attention along the way. "I've no use for her," he shrugged, keeping his spear leveled, "If you want something from her, then do it now. Otherwise, we should leave."IC: Fin and Saira (Lon Lon Ranch)"Alright, alright, hold on a sec'," Fin grumbled as he reached to open the door, "I swear, this dog..." He trailed off as Cyri squeezed through the opening and then dashed off. Exclaiming his surprise, he flung the door open and raced out after her, catching sight of her tail whipping around a corner. "Cyri!" he shouted as he gave chase, "Cyri, get back here!" The dog did not return and he followed the barking as he came within sight of the field. There, he could see Cyri racing towards someone walking towards the center of the field and upon closer inspection, he realized that it was the farm-hand carrying what looked like an unconscious Malon. A sort of dark aura surrounding the former unsettled him and he realized that his swords were still back in the room. Looking around, he snatched up a broom and started running again.By now, Cyri was rapidly closing the distance between her and the farm-hand. With a snarl, she sprang from the ground and bared her teeth, preparing to latch on to whatever part of him she made contact with first.

-==IC: Ingo?//Lon Lon Ranch==-"Stupid mutt..." 'Ingo' growled and stopped in his tracks, as the dog bit into his arm, however, the shadow engulfed Ingo flexed his arm, as a blast of shadows knocked Cyri off of him, and Ingo simply continued to walk forward, toward the mysterious silhouette in the distance. The blast was more a warning than anything, seemingly. With luck, Fin would be able to catch up, however, due to the interruption.OOC: /EDIT: Huh, could've sworn I had responded to JiMing.None of my plans involves player characters dying, unless they actively wish so. =P (... For now. >=D)-==IC: Dark Jicarax==-Dark Jicarax was taken off guard there, and launched across the room with a scowl."This isn't over... I'll get you next time." The replica growled, as he disappeared into the shadows, reappearing outside the mansion, form still intact, as he ran back toward the main field of Hyrule.OOC: I really need to look up about the girl's name. =|

Edited by Pit: Arrow of Light

IC: As his adversaries conversed, Pablo's mind raced, running through his options. Something told him that instrument was important - he couldn't let them leave with it. But he couldn't very well take it back when they had the girl as leverage... He glanced over at the door. The man defending it had seemingly disposed of his opponent. Good. Backup. His gaze flitted to the door the receptionist had left through. The Gerudo was between the girl and the door... But of course, there was another exit - the inn's main entrance.He tapped the girl's shoulder, inclining his head toward the door. "Run."

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: ZaiedZaied watched as a large stone door opened. He swam through it and up the passageway, and looked into the room, and saw a small group of gaurds. He waited for Korkoa to come up, so they could decide on their course of action.IC: SirisSiris walked closer to the door, ready to take out the gaurd on the right at the same time as Orion would take out the gaurd on the left.