Rpg: The Legend Of Zelda: Oracle Of Destiny

Blessed Blade

-==IC: Orion//Zora's Domain==-Orion frowned, as he cautiously made his way to the water's edge, and then attempted to look into the lake, in an effort to find out what happened to the person who dove off the waterfall.-==IC: ??==-"No; after you miss." The person retorted, as he rolled his eyes."You really think you can hit me with that thing?" The person asked, as he raised his eyebrows.

Edited by Blade: Sodium Hypochlorite

IC: ZaiedZaied popped his head out of the water a small distance from the water's edge. He then got a better look at the people saw earlier, and saw one of the Hylians looking into the water. Zaied asked the Hylian who was looking into the water, "Hey, did you lose something in there?"

-==IC: Orion//Zora's Domain==-Orion, started to see the Zora pop up so suddenly, quickly moved backward, but apparently too quickly, as that, combined with a lack of space to move backward, resulted in Orion falling off the horse with a grunt."... Ow. ... I'm okay..." Orion said, as he waved his hand in the air feebly to reinforce that, as Kreena simply shook her head and slapped her hand to her face.

-==IC: Orion//Zora's Domain==-Orion winced as he stood up, and looked at the Zora, slightly confused."You mean in the water? I was looking to see what happened to that person who dove off the top of the waterfall." Orion explained, as he rubbed his head, which was still slightly sore from his fall.

OOC: We're still on the way to getting started, but once the event gets going, there'll be big stuff happening over in Kakariko. Probably at least a two-way battle, since I'm so kind. =P There's also Castle Town, anything around Faron Woods(If you're Army of Darkness allied), and the mission to find Link.-==IC: Orion==-"I see..." Orion said with a nod, thankful he hadn't mentioned anything about being crazy."I couldn't tell from that distance, so I wasn't sure." Orion said with a slight chuckle, and then held out his hand."I'm Orion, one of the Knights of Hyrule."

IC: Zaied"It's good to meet you, Orion. I'm Zaied, a messenger of the Zoras. We've been expecting some knights to come, are the others with you knights?""I'm Siris, also a knight. Korkoa over here is also one of the knights," he said, as he motioned to his Zora companion.

-==IC: Kreena//Zora's Domain==-"My name is Kreena... I missed out on the sign-up period for the Knights." Kreena admitted with an embarrassed chuckle, as Orion nodded to Zaied."Nice to meet you as well, Zaied." Orion said, as he looked up to the waterfall again, intrigued by it once more.

OOC: Kay, skimmed the current goings on, which answered my question as to whether Korkoa was still with the group. As for the Kakariko thing, how can I insinuate my AoD character in there with the least amount of fuss?IC: Korkoa looked around Zora's Domain with a smile, feeling at home, and yet oddly out of place. Back in Termia, Zora's Domain was in the ocean, not a freshwater cavern. It smelled differently, although somehow cleaner... He liked it. Plus, it was nice seeing all the other Zoras, and noticing the subtle differences in their respective forms.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

OOC: I effectively had you be mentioned to be in the meeting with Promised Land's character. =)-==IC: Orion==-Orion looked around the inside of the Zora's Domain, as they were led toward it. Orion was in awe because of the place, and wondered what the rest of the location was like.

IC: ZaiedAs Zaied led everyone through the caverns, he noticed how everyone was looking around in awe, which was usual for visitors. He had noticed Korkoa seemed like he had never been there, and asked, "Hey, Korkoa, where are you from? It's not often we see Zoras who aren't from around here."

IC(K): Korkoa looked at his fellow Zora and smiled, chuckling a little. "Zaied, right? Well, my friend, you're right in assuming that I'm not from around here. I actually come from the Great Ocean, in Termia. The King Zora there sent me to help the Knights of Hyrule, and to act as an ambassador for all the other races in Termia.IC(L): Lealna had followed Algernon to the stables, as she already had all her weapons and gear. She chose a smaller, brown horse and swung herself onto its back, slapping its flank to set it off in the direction her teammate went...

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC: Zaied"I see... It's not very often we see Zoras who aren't from around here, but I can easily tell when they aren't. Actually, I'm a messenger of the Zoras throughout Hyrule, which could probably be considered close to your position as Ambassador."

IC: Korkoa smiled and nodded. "Hey, if you're the face of Zora's Domain across the land, I'd call than an ambassador in my book!"

IC: Pablo - Castle TownThe rising sun beamed on the lone knight's face as he stood atop the city wall, looking out over the land. Never thought this day would come. How long had he wanted to travel the entirety of Hyrule? Years. Longer. As it was, he rarely ventured far beyond the city, of course; how could he when he had his duties to attend to? There was the odd mission to investigate a disturbance or to guard a courier bearing an important message, but for the most part, he was stuck here.Until now. A grin broke across his face. Finally! He pulled himself away from his vantage point, turning and climbing down the ladder. He made his way to the stables quickly, suddenly eager to be off. Upon reaching the stables, he entered and strode over to his horse. "Hey there, big guy," he greeted the creature, holding out a carrot and rubbing the horse's muzzle. The horse nudged him affectionately and eagerly gobbled down the treat. The knight busied himself with the horse's saddle and, when he had finished, led the horse from the stable and into the city. Before long, they had arrived at the east gate and were crossing the bridge to Hyrule Field. When they had reached the other side, the knight mounted, looking off into the distance. "Ready, boy? This is it." The horse whinnied in agreement.And with that, Pablo and Invictus began their journey.

Q2TtLEz.png

-==IC: Orion==-Orion raised an amazed eyebrow, as he stepped into the main section of the Domain, his mouth wide in surprise."Wow... I've never seen anything like this before..." Orion said, and Kreena nodded, equally amazed by the sights.

OOC: @Balta- My AoD character was sent to Kakariko to retrieve a Guitar of Destiny (I think Blade might have mentioned yours or someone else's was at the same briefing)IC: Algernon (Hyrule Field) By the time Kakariko Village was within his sights, Algernon had realized that he was the only one there. "Fools must have gotten lost," he grumbled, glancing around to try and catch sight of them. Though much of his armor was covered up by a heavy poncho that he had slipped on, his spear was not hard to miss and any fellow member of the Army would be able to recognize him from a distance.

OOC: Balta wasn't at the briefing, no. That was Korkoa's AoD character. =)I really need to go back and see what the names of the NPCs I mention are... Especially the ones I keep having people go after for that mysterious wizard-like guy. =P

IC(K): Korkoa grinned as he looked around the cavern, his eyes wide. "I feel honored to be in the presence of such beauty, Zaied! Truely, your Domain is a work of art, and you are lucky to live here!"IC(L): Lealna galloped on her horse towards Kakariko, slowly catching up to Algernon. She stopped beside him, patting her panting horse. "So, do we have a game plan?"

-==IC: Orion//Zora's Domain==-Orion nodded, as he continued to look around the Domain, even as he continued to walk forward.-==IC: Unnamed Army Minion//En Route to Kakariko==-"I've heard that one of the people in the village has the object. We just have to track that person down, and take it, with force if necessary, and probably even if not necessary." One of the elite minions who had joined the two said with a nod, as he looked forward.OOC: Just to help give some communication for now, I need to look up NPC names for when this siege starts; I'll be involving my other Army Kinda PC person. =P

IC: Algernon (En route to Karakiko) "Hmph, if it's that simple, then let's not waste any more time," Algernon said, rolling his huge shoulders under his poncho, "That guitar is supposed to help us in this struggle. The sooner we get it the better." Without a second glance, the warrior dug his heels in to his horse's sides, spurring the beast in to motion towards the entrance of Kakariko.

IC: [Glork in Kakariko]The rendevous time was approaching. Glork was now well aquainted with the town. His tour, courtesy of one of the native children who thought Gorons were 'cute nice lizard men' had given him a good layout of the town as well as the names of each homeowner and where their home was. He had been able to purchase some paper and ink with the funds the Army of Darkness had provided him for this task and now he had drawn up a dozen maps of the town. They were rather crude, but they were better than not knowing the layout at all.Maps folded neatly under his arm, Glork walked back up one of the roads he had boobytrapped. The rendevous spot was closer to the village, but the pitfalls and wire traps were improvised by him so he wanted to catch the Army and any potential early arrivals.He spotted a horse and a familiar face approaching fast. He didn't know Algernon personally, but he had seen him numerous times and knew he was part of the Army. Glork ran af ast as he could. He couldn't roll courtesy of needing to preserve the integrity of the maps, but he was able to zig-zag around his pittraps and wave his harms."Stop!" he yelled at Algernon, hoping the horseman wouldn't just run past him to his death.

-==IC: Orion==-Orion nodded."It is very different, yes." Orion said, as they walked forward, and then stopped, outside the throne room."I'm guessing it would be best if you talked to King Zora first?" Orion asked, turning to the two Zoras.

IC(K): Korkoa nodded and looked at their host. "I would like to see your King Zora. I'd like to extend my king's greetings from my world. Is that possible, friend?"IC(L): Lealna galloped after Algernon until she saw someone frantically waving him down. She had seem him around the camp a couple times, so she knew he was with them. She slowed her horse to a stop beside him, and looked down. "You our contact?" She asked.

Edited by Toa Korkoa: Toa of plasma

IC: [Glork at Kakariko]"Aye," Glork said. The second person had been riding behind Algernon and Glork had not spotted her initially because he was more focused on making sure Algernon did not gallop into a pit trap. "I got all of the roads into Kakariko dug up with pitfalls to stop any Knights from coming in." He handed Algernon and Lealna the maps he had made. "If one of you can take those back to the Army, they can use them to get around the traps without getting hurt. I can show you two through myself, but I don't really want to be ferrying people back and forth along the roads."

IC: Algernon (en route to Kakariko) Algernon looked over his copy of the map for a moment before folding it and stuffing it in to his breastplate. "That can wait until after we get the guitar," he said, "I suspect that Dark Link will want to make a move once we have it, so we will be heading back anyway."