Rpg: The Legend Of Zelda: Oracle Of Destiny

Blessed Blade

IC: Sarah"Ganon did have the three pieces of the Triforce- but since Link was chosen to be its wielder, some of its power transferred to him during the battle- and it ultimately made him powerful enough to defeat Ganon, and Link had obtained the That's what we really need."OOC: Either I was referencing the completely wrong game, got an ending wrong, or am just losing my mind =PDo hope I'm not confusing anyone

OOC: Eh... I'm not too sure of it myself, but, well, LttP did come before the whole 'chosen one' situation, so... Maybe that really did happen. =P See, this is why we need a full 3D remake; keep the most of the story, but clarify some things like the GBA re-release mostly did. Like the whole Triforce situation.(Plus, seeing the completed Triforce in person in 3D was awesome in Skyward Sword, so...)-==IC: Orion==-Orion frowned slightly."I... See..." Orion said finally, as he sighed slightly, and wondered what Sarah's next move would be.

OOC: Once you play a lot of Zelda games, they all start to mush together in your head... :PIC: Sarah"Of course, there are also those of us who want to find Link to find the Triforce- not everyone wants to bring back Ganon." Sarah then attacked with a stab at Orion's arm.IC: SirisSiris had left the battle a little while ago, as he saw Orion could handle things nicely. He had walked back to where some of the dead Cuccos were, and tried to find one that was in good shape- he had seen some edible plants earlier, and wanted to make a good meal for his companions.OOC: I know. Siris is an absolutely awful person, abandoning his comrade in the middle of a battle for food =P

-==IC: Orion==-Orion stepped to the left quickly, as he attempted to deflect the stab to the right; and frowned slightly."And what about you? What's your opinion on that all?"OOC: Eh, serves Orion right for leaving Siris and Korkoa. =P

OOC: Err, hate to be a bore, but you made it sound like there was some plan regarding there eventually being a plan regarding the wandering robed dude stuck in the forest.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC: Sarah"Twelve years ago, my whole village was burnt to the ground, because the Knights of Hyrule couldn't protect it. I was nearly dead- when I was saved by a Great Fairy. That's when the destruction of my village became my power- and I'll use it to get revenge for all that was lost that day." Sarah then swung across at Orion, and all this recollection of her past made her get angrier, and the air around her began to get hotter.

OOC: Yeah; I'm thinking. =/ Do you want to maybe meet up with the Link group? You'd probably just have to meet back up with Kreena. =P Who should be waking up somewhere near the new connecting path to the Zora Domain path, near where the current groups are.-==IC: Orion==-Orion's eyes widened slightly, and he frowned, as he blocked the blow with his sword, and was nearly knocked off his feet."Wait; one moment. You said that it was the Knights of Hyrule who didn't save you?" Orion asked, and frowned, thinking over what he had heard."... The Knights of Hyrule were almost all gone, 12 years ago." Orion said, as he recalled that only a few of them had survived through the Imprisoning War, and that it was only after the Dark World Incident that they were slowly rebuilding their ranks.

OOC: Well, as far as I know he's currently sitting at the top of a tree in the Faron Woods. I'm honestly not very sure if I want to meet up with any of the groups going right now. Probably just need something interesting/morally ambiguous to pick a fight with.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

-==IC: Mansion==-The blocks simply were back in their default position once again.OOC: Rover: Well, there's always Mr. Mysterious. Though, I still don't know exactly who to have him be; an OC, typical character, or what. =P

IC: Jicarax/Mansion"Oh great, now I'm back where I started. Hooray." Jicarax sarcastically remarked.He repeated the same actions he did before he made that error, and now pushed the block down.OOC: This is going to take a while...

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

OOC: Yeah, but not exactly the sort of fellow I could just track down. For me to pick a fight with them, I'd have to find him first.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC: Sarah"They were nearly all gone-and none of them came to my village. Since we lived on the border of Hyrule, it was a vital place to protect, and we had been told knights would come- but in the end, we were abandoned and left to die, because the selfish soldiers wouldn't help us." Sarah's temper was now boiling, and she felt like her powers would burst out of her soon.

OOC: Hmm... Rematch with Leo, maybe? =P-==IC: Orion==-Orion kept silent for a little bit, as he frowned and considered the story, but couldn't wrap his mind around one thing..."Who told you that the Knights would be arriving?" Orion wondered, because at that point, he had heard that there were only about 2 or 3 Knights still around, who hadn't been trapped in the Dark World.OOC: She probably also means the Castle Soldiers, but they probably usually just stay around Hyrule, unless Agahnim's trying to capture someone he needs for a ritual. =P-==IC: Mansion==-The block moved down, back to the same corner it was in not seconds ago. He was getting colder, in terms of the solution.OOC: Let's put it this way, there are two potential ways to solve this, and you had it going right once. =P It's not always the most obvious answer, and since blocks in the Zelda world seem to stop when they go over ground... Which the switch is on...

-==IC: Orion==-Orion paused, and frowned.How long was Agahnim here before things went wrong? Could it have simply been a trap? Orion thought, and frowned further."I know you might not believe me, but I only became a knight today... And I must say this: from what I've heard of the incident... There were only two or three Knights left; and one wasn't even in fighting condition." Orion said, not sure why Hyrule Castle would have said that. Something definitely seemed odd about this whole situation...

-==IC: Orion==-Orion sighed, slightly annoyed."Revenge won't bring back your village." Orion stated, as he frowned at Sarah."Plus, for all you know, it could have been when that magician was in charge... Which would make the Army of Darkness your primary target, because he essentially seemed to be Ganon's puppet, if I recall that incident correctly."OOC: </assuming it made news>

-==IC: Orion==-Orion sighed, as he moved his hand to his face."I'm trying to say that the Knights likely weren't involved; the Army was. Have you considered that maybe the Knights didn't show up because they were all dead?" Orion said, getting to his point rather bluntly.

-==IC: Orion==-"And then what? What will you do after that? Will you really be proud of yourself for effectively causing the deaths of hundreds of people?" Orion asked with a frown on his face.

-==IC: Orion==-"But that's already happened!" Orion said, wondering how she could talk so casually about people dying."The only people who are truly corrupt and wish destruction appear to be part of the Army of Darkness..." Orion said, a frown on his face, as he didn't understand how Sarah could have such a good-hearted goal; but go about it very very wrong.

IC: Sarah"Well, see it how you like. The next time I see you, you will probably be closer to finding Link, and I will be closer to my goal." Sarah then backed up a few steps, and then disappeared in a small burst of light. Meanwhile, Siris had just walked out of the woods holding two Cuccos. "Hey, I have some food! With this, I'll be able to cook some good Cucco stew!"OOC: Doing an evil character is a bit harder than I thought, especially someone like Sarah, who is completely illogical...

OOC: Just utilize it like that. ;) Characters will try to utilize reason, however, typical evil characters don't listen to reason anyway. Especially one who's more chaotic evil or chaotic neutral, like Sarah. =P-==IC: Orion==-"I hope you didn't kill any of the Cucco for those." Orion said with a slight chuckle, but still frowned slightly, as he contemplated what Sarah had been saying.OOC: Why do I have a feeling both Orion and the other two will be keeping secrets? =P

-==IC: Orion==-Orion nodded."Right..." Orion said, though he had smiled at the mentioned of her being crazy.You don't know just how true that was... Orion thought, as he put his weapons away, and then sat down with a sigh.

-==IC: Orion==-"Well, mostly, she proved she's crazy." Orion said with a shrug."She had stopped actually attacking me regularly after you left, though, which is good." Orion said with a slight chuckle.

-==IC: Orion==-Orion nodded."I would keep an eye out, though, she more or less said she'll try to kill us again..." Orion said, a frown on his face, as he waited for the stew to be finished.